Air Jordan 1 Mid -- UNC

what does phat mean some guy said leather some other said padding but i see no extra padding or phat tongue and the leather looks the same as all other releases lately

what does phat mean some guy said leather some other said padding but i see no extra padding or phat tongue and the leather looks the same as all other releases lately

They are padded like the Nike SBs

Thick padding on the inside and on the inner side of the tongue

Because making a new thread for the same shoe in a different color is pointless.

End of discussion.
usrs?

So last year when 10 pairs of IXs came out, they all should have been in the same thread? What about all the IVs from last year?

Your argument is invalid, sir. Adding a dumb .gif doesn't make it a legit rebuttal.

ohh so why dont ppl like that i love sbs and 1s always reminded me of dunks but yea anyway this doesnt say phat so it doesnt have all that right?

Because making a new thread for the same shoe in a different color is pointless.

View media item 235601

End of discussion.

usrs?

So last year when 10 pairs of IXs came out, they all should have been in the same thread? What about all the IVs from last year?

Your argument is invalid, sir. Adding a dumb .gif doesn't make it a legit rebuttal.

Completely different. Xi's are major releases, there are absolutely zero damns given about a phat release. People post different releases all the time on every thread. Get over it, when you have been on the site longer you will see.

2h6zyvm.gif

There's a gif for ya

ohh so why dont ppl like that i love sbs and 1s always reminded me of dunks but yea anyway this doesnt say phat so it doesnt have all that right?

The thing is about phats is that they are terrible quality. I've owned a pair, they are terrible. And online releases don't always say phat on it, it's hard to tell sometimes.

Completely different. Xi's are major releases, there are absolutely zero damns given about a phat release. People post different releases all the time on every thread. Get over it, when you have been on the site longer you will see.

2h6zyvm.gif

There's a gif for ya
Yeah you're right man...5 months of tenure under your belt definitely gives you some credibility around here.

lol'd

Last edited:

2h6zyvm.gif

There's a gif for ya

Yeah you're right man...5 months of tenure under your belt definitely gives you some credibility around here.

lol'd

Compared to your 1/2 a month? A lot goes on in a month on NT.

I've grown tired of you, this discussion is over.

I had no idea these were releasing. I need a replacement for my patent leathers

very depressing then and i dont like the PT release of it so why they keep messing up unc models of 1s smh

Ran across a sport zone with these. Looked pretty good just with so much coming out soon didn't win me over enough to cop.

I thought they were supposed to release today Feb 1st? I don't see them available on the usual sites...?

I thought they were supposed to release today Feb 1st? I don't see them available on the usual sites...?
I thought the same- been trying to look for them. Though I thought it was weird that they were supposed to drop on a Friday...

Back
Top Bottom