NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › The Official PlayStation Thread | PRO4, PS4, PSVR, PS3 and VITA | PS4 Update 4.01 Incoming
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official PlayStation Thread | PRO4, PS4, PSVR, PS3 and VITA | PS4 Update 4.01 Incoming - Page 1028

post #30811 of 71177
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by seandon23 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARCIELAGO View Post

Run Devil's Lair. It gives the best loot

Dat Shingen-C auto rifle though embarassed.gif
That rifle is the truth pimp.gif
Just ran Devils Layer with 2 random dudes, **** was WORK, but maaaan was it fun pimp.gif
[ THE KLIQ ]
PSN: Raadius | Twitter: @Achilies_ | Instagram: Raadius
Reply
[ THE KLIQ ]
PSN: Raadius | Twitter: @Achilies_ | Instagram: Raadius
Reply
post #30812 of 71177
I hate games that require too much stealth.

Based on that alone, would I like TLOU?
post #30813 of 71177
Quote:
Originally Posted by USABasketball08 View Post

I hate games that require too much stealth.

Based on that alone, would I like TLOU?

You should get tlou regardless.

Will there be missions that require "too much" stealth? Yes.

A way to circumvent not hating those missions would be to play tlou on the lowest difficulty.

post #30814 of 71177
Quote:
Originally Posted by USABasketball08 View Post

I hate games that require too much stealth.

Based on that alone, would I like TLOU?

 

If you're worried it's MGS, don't be. 

| THE | KLIQ |
PSN: o_BAD_RELIGION_o
Reply
| THE | KLIQ |
PSN: o_BAD_RELIGION_o
Reply
post #30815 of 71177
laugh.gif

I was kinda worried after seeing the comment posted a few pages back.

Can't wait to pick this game up.
post #30816 of 71177
Quote:
Originally Posted by USABasketball08 View Post

laugh.gif

I was kinda worried after seeing the comment posted a few pages back.

Can't wait to pick this game up.


What you should be worried about is someone seeing you cry will you play.

srs

post #30817 of 71177
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe View Post

Got a new sparrow from a chest. Still no damn uncommon auto rifle drops after like 50+ Strikes. 



Dog that chest was always there from the first strike

It took you 50 strikes to go downstairs man laugh.gif


I'm sorry I ever doubted the Cydonia. I didn't like the lower level ones because of the high rate of fire with less impact compared to the Galahad, but the upgrade version fixed everything pimp.gif
post #30818 of 71177

Bout to login and start a titan.......already maxed out the warlock and hunter

 

if anyone wants to run with me...  PSN: Frostbite

PSN: Frostbite
Reply
PSN: Frostbite
Reply
post #30819 of 71177
Quote:
Originally Posted by toine2983 View Post

Heads up, a sales promotion on super hero games just went live today on PSN.

You can get some very good games at a nice discount; especially if you have PS+

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/superhero-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-9_SUPERHEROSALE

The Ultimate Edition of Injustice is so tempting for less than $9

Was thinking of picking up Arkham Origins, but will with for the GOTY edition so I get all the DLC.

Great sell trying to get injustice but it keeps giving me a error
Team Lurker
Reply
Team Lurker
Reply
post #30820 of 71177

Have they announced what the level cap is going to be for the full game?

post #30821 of 71177

With all these great games out to come out.

Next gen is finally here!

http://i.imgur.com/Qxa3Yzg.gif

post #30822 of 71177
Quote:
Originally Posted by overdoz View Post
 

Have they announced what the level cap is going to be for the full game?


Not yet. You're able to make multiple characters, so essentially there is no level cap.

post #30823 of 71177

I thought I remember hearing it being 20:{ a while back.. maybe I'm trippin

post #30824 of 71177
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carver View Post

I thought I remember hearing it being 20:{ a while back.. maybe I'm trippin

""Progress will be capped at level 20" according to Bungie in an interview with Tech Radar. That's just the level cap tho, you'll still level skills/equipment, and I'm pretty sure there's a stat that has something to do with it also, Light, I think."
WTB:
S in Replicas S or M In Authentics
"When all is said and done, I want more to have been done than said."
Rugby The Sport, Not Ralph
Ravens • Zlatan • Liverpool FC • Nuggets • Nats • Caps
For Sale: Jordan 14 Retro Low Laney (2015) Size 10.5
$170 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: NIke Air Jordan 14 Retro Ferrari Size 10
$220 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: UNWORN UNBRANDED DENIM 101 SKINNY FIT 32/34
$60 (USD) or best offer
Reply
WTB:
S in Replicas S or M In Authentics
"When all is said and done, I want more to have been done than said."
Rugby The Sport, Not Ralph
Ravens • Zlatan • Liverpool FC • Nuggets • Nats • Caps
For Sale: Jordan 14 Retro Low Laney (2015) Size 10.5
$170 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: NIke Air Jordan 14 Retro Ferrari Size 10
$220 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: UNWORN UNBRANDED DENIM 101 SKINNY FIT 32/34
$60 (USD) or best offer
Reply
post #30825 of 71177
Hopefully you don't level up too quickly because reaching level 8 was a breeze
PSN: imthebipolarbear / XBL: zBiPolarBear
 
 
Reply
PSN: imthebipolarbear / XBL: zBiPolarBear
 
 
Reply
post #30826 of 71177
probably years late, but devil may cry for ps3 is off the hook. played it last night at my friends house. will buy.
post #30827 of 71177
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhova718 View Post

probably years late, but devil may cry for ps3 is off the hook. played it last night at my friends house. will buy.

Got it for free from ps+ pimp.gif
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S TEAMYANKEESNEW YORK GIANTS
TEAM TMNT MICHELANGELO HEROES IN A HALF SHELL, TURTLE POWER
much success to ya, even if you wish me the opposite- sooner or later we all...
Reply
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S TEAMYANKEESNEW YORK GIANTS
TEAM TMNT MICHELANGELO HEROES IN A HALF SHELL, TURTLE POWER
much success to ya, even if you wish me the opposite- sooner or later we all...
Reply
post #30828 of 71177
While playing the beta after I defeat the level I never see a chest for loot
Am I just not looking good enough
Or what does the chest look like?????
post #30829 of 71177
Dark Souls 2 DLC is out for the few people on NT that are interested. It's nuts...

 

 

PSN: Dephinition

Reply

 

 

PSN: Dephinition

Reply
post #30830 of 71177
Quote:
Originally Posted by nawghtyhare View Post

While playing the beta after I defeat the level I never see a chest for loot
Am I just not looking good enough
Or what does the chest look like?????

Its a lil box with green lights on it, they are in low-key spots just keep looking

Anyone know what the Dead Ghosts are? I found a couple but have no idea what they are

And someone explain the grimoire cards
Cool Calm Collected
Brooklyn Born
PSN: Dam_Its_Iceman
Reply
Cool Calm Collected
Brooklyn Born
PSN: Dam_Its_Iceman
Reply
post #30831 of 71177

copped injustice with that sale price.  I'm itchin for a fighting game, i dont ever use my PS3 anymore, so this was my only option.  I've been wanting to play KI for a while now, but **** a xbox.

 

I'm hoping PS4 has an update that allows me to play with a PS3 Hori fight stick i recently got my hands on.

LIVERPOOL FC YNWA

PSN:  DOOOM_PhD

Reply

LIVERPOOL FC YNWA

PSN:  DOOOM_PhD

Reply
post #30832 of 71177

I need to get in a squad and run some strikes. I tried this morning to run with randoms but nobody was talking. Made it all the way to the Spider Demon or whatever its called and we started getting clapped. Now that I've played it more I feel as if I could cop day one and not have regrets.

 

I like the co-op aspect but I don't think it could ever be my #1 PvP FPS. Maybe that would change if I play with a squad with people talking. I wish there were weapon pick ups in the game similar to Halo. I hear that the your stats don't transfer to Crucible but it sure seems like some guns are clearly better than others IMO.

 

I can't wait to see the other planets. The world in this game is huge!

PSN: ricky_ff_iii   Live: Ricky FF III

Atlanta Falcons   Philadelphia 76ers

Miami Hurricanes

Reply

PSN: ricky_ff_iii   Live: Ricky FF III

Atlanta Falcons   Philadelphia 76ers

Miami Hurricanes

Reply
post #30833 of 71177
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamez View Post
 

copped injustice with that sale price.  I'm itchin for a fighting game, i dont ever use my PS3 anymore, so this was my only option.  I've been wanting to play KI for a while now, but **** a xbox.

 

I'm hoping PS4 has an update that allows me to play with a PS3 Hori fight stick i recently got my hands on.

There's actually a HORI or Mad Catz fighting stick that works with PS3 and PS4. It either just dropped or is about to drop very soon.

PSN: ricky_ff_iii   Live: Ricky FF III

Atlanta Falcons   Philadelphia 76ers

Miami Hurricanes

Reply

PSN: ricky_ff_iii   Live: Ricky FF III

Atlanta Falcons   Philadelphia 76ers

Miami Hurricanes

Reply
post #30834 of 71177
Quote:
Originally Posted by CenTex HOGG View Post

I need to get in a squad and run some strikes. I tried this morning to run with randoms but nobody was talking. Made it all the way to the Spider Demon or whatever its called and we started getting clapped. Now that I've played it more I feel as if I could cop day one and not have regrets.

I like the co-op aspect but I don't think it could ever be my #1 PvP FPS. Maybe that would change if I play with a squad with people talking. I wish there were weapon pick ups in the game similar to Halo. I hear that the your stats don't transfer to Crucible but it sure seems like some guns are clearly better than others IMO.

I can't wait to see the other planets. The world in this game is huge!
maybe we can do a few strikes sometimes I've played with a few NTers and it's been fun. And I think in PvP some attributes to the guns like fire rate and accuracy will cross over to MP but I think attack damage on weapons is much more balanced however.
PSN: imthebipolarbear / XBL: zBiPolarBear
 
 
Reply
PSN: imthebipolarbear / XBL: zBiPolarBear
 
 
Reply
post #30835 of 71177

But damn i literally just got this HORI, i shoulda brought it with me to EVO to customize it.  They had tons of custom balls and buttons.  My friend wanted to get rid of it, so i pounced.

LIVERPOOL FC YNWA

PSN:  DOOOM_PhD

Reply

LIVERPOOL FC YNWA

PSN:  DOOOM_PhD

Reply
post #30836 of 71177
Quote:
Originally Posted by seandon23 View Post


maybe we can do a few strikes sometimes I've played with a few NTers and it's been fun. And I think in PvP some attributes to the guns like fire rate and accuracy will cross over to MP but I think attack damage on weapons is much more balanced however.

What's your PSN? I might actually already have you. I should be on sometime tonight around 8PM CST.

 

I just know everytime I went up against the Cydonia-A3 (something like that) I got owned :lol

PSN: ricky_ff_iii   Live: Ricky FF III

Atlanta Falcons   Philadelphia 76ers

Miami Hurricanes

Reply

PSN: ricky_ff_iii   Live: Ricky FF III

Atlanta Falcons   Philadelphia 76ers

Miami Hurricanes

Reply
post #30837 of 71177
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamez View Post
 

But damn i literally just got this HORI, i shoulda brought it with me to EVO to customize it.  They had tons of custom balls and buttons.  My friend wanted to get rid of it, so i pounced.

Comes out next month...

 

http://www.amazon.com/HORI-Real-Arcade-Hayabusa-PlayStation-4/dp/B00L6AVN5E/ref=sr_1_9?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1406125383&sr=1-9&keywords=hori

 

I've never been able to get down with the arcade sticks, you must be something serious in SF :lol

PSN: ricky_ff_iii   Live: Ricky FF III

Atlanta Falcons   Philadelphia 76ers

Miami Hurricanes

Reply

PSN: ricky_ff_iii   Live: Ricky FF III

Atlanta Falcons   Philadelphia 76ers

Miami Hurricanes

Reply
post #30838 of 71177
Quote:
Originally Posted by CenTex HOGG View Post

I need to get in a squad and run some strikes. I tried this morning to run with randoms but nobody was talking. Made it all the way to the Spider Demon or whatever its called and we started getting clapped. Now that I've played it more I feel as if I could cop day one and not have regrets.

I like the co-op aspect but I don't think it could ever be my #1 PvP FPS. Maybe that would change if I play with a squad with people talking. I wish there were weapon pick ups in the game similar to Halo. I hear that the your stats don't transfer to Crucible but it sure seems like some guns are clearly better than others IMO.

I can't wait to see the other planets. The world in this game is huge!

INSTEAD OF WEAPON PICKUPS, MAP CONTROL IS CENTERED AROUND PICKING UP THE AMMO DROPS. PRETTY MUCH THE SAME THING IMO. THE CRAZY THING IS THAT MOST PEOPLE PLAYING THE BETA DON'T KNOW THIS. I STAY BEING THE ONLY GUY PICKING UP THE HEAVY WEAPON AMMO AND THEN GOING BERSERK WITH MY HEAVY MACHINE GUN. I'M SURE THIS WILL CHANGE WHEN THE GAME LAUNCHES AND PEOPLE LEARN THE IMPORTANCE OF CONTROLLING THE SPECIAL WEAPON AND HEAVY AMMO SPAWN POINTS.
ADIDAS YEEZY 350 BOOST V2 RED/COPPER/GREEN AUTOCHECKOUT SLOTS NOW OPEN!! USE COUPON CODE: NIKETALK15 FOR SPECIAL NIKETALK DISCOUNT PRICING!!
XBO...
RSVPsniper.com
(1 photos)
  
Reply
ADIDAS YEEZY 350 BOOST V2 RED/COPPER/GREEN AUTOCHECKOUT SLOTS NOW OPEN!! USE COUPON CODE: NIKETALK15 FOR SPECIAL NIKETALK DISCOUNT PRICING!!
XBO...
RSVPsniper.com
(1 photos)
  
Reply
post #30839 of 71177
Man if someone is trynna run some destiny on PS3 im on now Bri9Hunna is my psn
post #30840 of 71177
Quote:
Originally Posted by memphissfinest View Post


INSTEAD OF WEAPON PICKUPS, MAP CONTROL IS CENTERED AROUND PICKING UP THE AMMO DROPS. PRETTY MUCH THE SAME THING IMO. THE CRAZY THING IS THAT MOST PEOPLE PLAYING THE BETA DON'T KNOW THIS. I STAY BEING THE ONLY GUY PICKING UP THE HEAVY WEAPON AMMO AND THEN GOING BERSERK WITH MY HEAVY MACHINE GUN. I'M SURE THIS WILL CHANGE WHEN THE GAME LAUNCHES AND PEOPLE LEARN THE IMPORTANCE OF CONTROLLING THE SPECIAL WEAPON AND HEAVY AMMO SPAWN POINTS.

Yeah I found out the hard way. I was sniping (which I enjoyed very much :hat) and ran out of ammo, so I went back to my primary weapon. I died and respawned and just assumed I would have full ammo again. I had this guy lined up ready to take that head :lol I started tapping R2 and realized something wasn't working, he caught on and sniped me. I was like WTF is wrong with my gun. After I spawned again I realized you have to pick up ammo for you special weapons even after you respawn.

PSN: ricky_ff_iii   Live: Ricky FF III

Atlanta Falcons   Philadelphia 76ers

Miami Hurricanes

Reply

PSN: ricky_ff_iii   Live: Ricky FF III

Atlanta Falcons   Philadelphia 76ers

Miami Hurricanes

Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › The Official PlayStation Thread | PRO4, PS4, PSVR, PS3 and VITA | PS4 Update 4.01 Incoming