Originally Posted by Wario64
The videos are in a 2.26 GB rar hosted on Mega. I will not upload these on YouTube or whatever.
Mucking around on BANDIPUR - race start time 12pm.mp4 (6:36)
Race - MUNNAR - Race start 5pm 60x day cycle - clear weather.mp4 (3:47)
Race - MUNNAR - Race start 7am 60x day cycle - clear weather.mp4 (3:39)
Race - NIGIRI HILLS - Race start 12pm 60x day cycle - clear weather.mp4 (3:34)
Race - NILGIRI HILLS - Race start 12pm 60x day cycle - stormy weather.mp4 (3:44)
Captured by PS4 share button: It's disabled for the beta, but I found a work around.
My previous upload to mega.co.nz that had screens and video were not bullshots. The screens were grabbed with PS Share Button, all while I was controlling the car, I just had the HUD turned off.
- Image quality and AA is not an issue. This is playing the beta on a 50" Panasonic Plasma that has been calibrated (though I have sharpness up to 15). Aliasing is definitely visable, but it's not distracting and is barely noticeable while racing.
- Gameplay really is fantastic. I've played a lot of racing games. From Burnout, PGR, Need For Speed series, Motorstorm, Gran Turismo, Forza (though not the Horizon series) and more. The car handling feels semi realistic, so a mix or realism and PGR style arcade, though I think it leans more towards realism.
- Plenty of content/events/challenges. I'm not going into details on these, you'll have to wait until release.
- Graphically it is the best racing game I've played (haven't played PC racing games). At first I didn't think it looked that great, but then you keep racing and it just hits you. It's stunning, and just feels so rich. The environments just feel like they've had so much attention and it really brings the races to life. I haven't really experienced this before, it's just very dense. Motion blur is really well implemented, it doesn't feel distracting at all.
- Sound quality is obviously amazing.
- There is no rubber banding. Though the AI does remind me of Motorstorm in how aggressive the other drivers can be. No mercy here.