- 1,919 Posts. Joined 3/2007
- Reputation: 181
- Select All Posts By This User
Some of the dudes in here clearly weren't in the True Detective thread... I can tell that much. I know theres a difference because of the books here but the evidence last night was more clear than anything in that show and it was theory after theory after theory in there over every little clue and everything that wasn't a clue too.
Then it must be done.
Man, at the end of the day things and characters and actions have been changed from the book to the show anyway.
Robb's wife as presented on the show never existed. Ramsey never had a side chick in ASOS as presented on the show. Shae didn't have 90% of the conversations/actions/roles she plays in the show as she has had in the book. Even the assassination from last night didn't go down identical to what happened in the book.
So while I agree dudes need to stop posting quotes from the book and confirming things that haven't been shown on the show yet, these are all still just theories. For all we know the actual poisoner or even who was involved in any prospective plots to poison (seeing as about 3 different people touched that cup and no one seemed mad when Joff croaked) is someone completely different from the books.
People were complaining about spoilers last year before the red wedding then even book readers were like "Oh ****!"
These are just theories until the show confirms them.
So calm ya t!ts It's gonna be ok.
1. Dorne is in the Deep South, hence the tans. They're fiery and Latin.
2. Yes everyone knows that Jamie and Cersei bang. They also know their kids are incest children. Just no one can (or is willing to) prove it after Ned's death.
- It's Stannis's justification for claiming the throne for himself.
3. You don't know who poisoned Joff yet or what their motivations are. You'll have to wait and see. The general answer to this though is, Joffrey's a **** and everyone, to some extent, wanted him dead except for his parents. Just no one would do it for political, familial, fear driven reasons.
**** I'm surprised no one has suggested that maybe it was our ninja Jaqen H'hgar at the request of Arya.
hadn't read the books or heard any news of Joffrey's death in the near future, so I wasn't expecting him to actually die...
figured someone would save him, maybe Jamie since he's been all in his feels about not being able to protect the king with one arm
never have I wanted a character to die so bad... I was for real yelling out loud, "die *****, die.... please die"
we was at the crib juiced when that ***** kicked the can...
looking back, the scene was being set for his death..... they spent A LOT of time showing Joffrey humiliate people and take his douche-baggery to new levels.. scanning the crowd and showing everyone's distaste for what he was doing...and all the times Marjorie would try to move the tone in another direction... he was being an ******* for what seemed like 15 solid minutes at the end of the episode