NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | Season 7 Premieres July 16, 2017
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | Season 7 Premieres July 16, 2017 - Page 157

post #4681 of 29711
Man if Carcetti doesn't chill out with that batman voice... I'm tired of his acting.
post #4682 of 29711
Nathalie Emmanuel seeking to make Grey Worm a whole man again.
REAL MADRID - EAGLES - SIXERS - BRUINS
INDIANS - OHIO STATE FOOTBALL - ARIZONA BASKETBALL
Reply
REAL MADRID - EAGLES - SIXERS - BRUINS
INDIANS - OHIO STATE FOOTBALL - ARIZONA BASKETBALL
Reply
post #4683 of 29711
Margery got me feeling some type of way

Tommen da gawd laugh.gif Son looked happy as hell

BTW WHO is the group that captured Bran? The head dude who slapped Bran and the guy who dropped the baby off? Are they with Roose Bolton?
SINCE 2000....
Reply
SINCE 2000....
Reply
post #4684 of 29711
^ those are the guys who deserted from the night's watch
post #4685 of 29711
Quote:
Originally Posted by tSamShoX View Post

Margery got me feeling some type of way

Tommen da gawd laugh.gif Son looked happy as hell

BTW WHO is the group that captured Bran? The head dude who slapped Bran and the guy who dropped the baby off? Are they with Roose Bolton?
They're the mutineers from the nights watch who turned on Lord Commander Mormont last season. They've been living it up at Crasters ever since.
post #4686 of 29711
Jon Snow serving a pound of flesh to every mutineer.
REAL MADRID - EAGLES - SIXERS - BRUINS
INDIANS - OHIO STATE FOOTBALL - ARIZONA BASKETBALL
Reply
REAL MADRID - EAGLES - SIXERS - BRUINS
INDIANS - OHIO STATE FOOTBALL - ARIZONA BASKETBALL
Reply
post #4687 of 29711
I thought Tommen was gonna get some. How old is he now anyways?
post #4688 of 29711
Quote:
Originally Posted by DangerousG View Post

Anyone else think it was kinda weird that the blood graffiti was written in English? laugh.gif

Lol dude muttered something in Valerian after reading it too
post #4689 of 29711
We'll find the Malaysian plane before Jorah Mormont escapes the friend zone.
REAL MADRID - EAGLES - SIXERS - BRUINS
INDIANS - OHIO STATE FOOTBALL - ARIZONA BASKETBALL
Reply
REAL MADRID - EAGLES - SIXERS - BRUINS
INDIANS - OHIO STATE FOOTBALL - ARIZONA BASKETBALL
Reply
post #4690 of 29711
Quote:
Originally Posted by overdoz View Post


Someone said earlier that in the books he is supposed to be around 8-10
post #4691 of 29711
Quote:
Originally Posted by shogun View Post

Yeah, he looked familiar. He was the leader of the group of guys who cut Jaime's hand off.

Now i remember! My question is, how'd he get into Castle Black again?
TWTTR | PSN: AODalawa
 
Reply
TWTTR | PSN: AODalawa
 
Reply
post #4692 of 29711
Next week's episode is gonna be crazy.

cue nedstarkbraceyourselves.img
Lakers | Blue Jays
Reply
Lakers | Blue Jays
Reply
post #4693 of 29711
Quote:
Originally Posted by AO Two View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by shogun View Post

Yeah, he looked familiar. He was the leader of the group of guys who cut Jaime's hand off.

Now i remember! My question is, how'd he get into Castle Black again?

roose and ramsay sent him two eps ago i think when reek told them about jon being brandons brother

post #4694 of 29711
Was that the guy who plays the Green Goblin son?
post #4695 of 29711

that chick knight is 6 foot.

pod has met his match.

post #4696 of 29711
man... they have us book reading saying wt f with that last scene eek.gif
so there are only 13 others and who knows how many WW there are now sick.gif
post #4697 of 29711
Quote:
Originally Posted by 011781 View Post

Lol @ the old yamb telling tales of that throat game

:lol

post #4698 of 29711
post #4699 of 29711
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidermachine916 View Post

man... they have us book reading saying wt f with that last scene eek.gif
so there are only 13 others and who knows how many WW there are now sick.gif

We've finally reached the point where the show started spoiling things for book readers....there's no turning back
post #4700 of 29711
natalie dormer is 10/10.
post #4701 of 29711
Quote:
Originally Posted by iYen View Post

that chick knight is 6 foot.
pod has met his match.

She's 6'3. Only ones who can do standing position with her comfortably are Hodor, The Hound, and The Mountain.
post #4702 of 29711
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawzlew View Post

natalie dormer is 10/10.

shes been overrated since the tudors.
post #4703 of 29711
Margery man I been telling you guys she is bae

I'm a book reader and the ending shocked the crap out of me
post #4704 of 29711
Always had a thing for Natalie since the Tudors. She did look good in last nights episode.

L.A.LAKERS MV7FORMVP MIAMITHE"U"

Reply

L.A.LAKERS MV7FORMVP MIAMITHE"U"

Reply
post #4705 of 29711
Natalie is cute but her mouth is weird laugh.gif

Daeny >>>
Houston Rockets | Houston Texans | Houston Astros | Texas Aggies
Reply
Houston Rockets | Houston Texans | Houston Astros | Texas Aggies
Reply
post #4706 of 29711
Quote:
Originally Posted by do work son View Post

Natalie is cute but her mouth is weird laugh.gif
Someone stated it before, but I like her weird lip thing, lol.

I notice some stated, with the ending of last nights episode the show is somewhat ahead of the book. Has the final scene from the last episode not yet happened in the book?

L.A.LAKERS MV7FORMVP MIAMITHE"U"

Reply

L.A.LAKERS MV7FORMVP MIAMITHE"U"

Reply
post #4707 of 29711
That scene might just be something the show writers came up with on their own. Haven't read interviews about the episode yet. I could be wrong and GRRM told them about it.
post #4708 of 29711
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacklion23 View Post

Someone stated it before, but I like her weird lip thing, lol.

I notice some stated, with the ending of last nights episode the show is somewhat ahead of the book. Has the final scene from the last episode not yet happened in the book?

The Land of always winter was never talked about in the book and I don't even know if that's the correct name

Also him turning the baby into a WW never happened

It's like the show is spoiling stuff for the book readers
post #4709 of 29711
Quote:
Originally Posted by parada45 View Post

The Land of always winter was never talked about in the book and I don't even know if that's the correct name

Also him turning the baby into a WW never happened
Its more the books are told in POV view, where as the show is 3rd person so we get to see everything. Can't say him turning the baby into WW never happened. Its just because we never could see it unless they had a POV chapter of the baby or WW. Same thing with Olenna telling Margaery about killing Joffrey. Never saw that conversation in books because neither of them are POV characters, but on TV we get to see stuff that happens everywhere.
TeamCowboys
'71 '77 '92 '93 '95
MIAMI HEAT
'06 '12 '13
Reply
TeamCowboys
'71 '77 '92 '93 '95
MIAMI HEAT
'06 '12 '13
Reply
post #4710 of 29711
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampCruThik View Post

Jon Snow serving a pound of flesh to every mutineer.

I hope so, man. Those mutineers are awful - straight savages. I hope both wolves get loose and take some of those guys out next week.

Stuff North of the Wall is not pretty

Enjoyed this week's episode. Really good "movement" ep. Kept a lot of the plot lines going forward, with bigger stuff to follow next week. And what a turn-around for Jamie. Goes from what he did last week to reaching out to Tyrion and sending Brianne off to protect Sansa.

And Cersei just sucks.
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
Reply
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | Season 7 Premieres July 16, 2017