NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | Season 7 Premieres July 16, 2017
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | Season 7 Premieres July 16, 2017 - Page 172

post #5131 of 29711
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSneakerman View Post

Something that I have been thinking about...

Your theory is actually what book readers have come to the conclusion to as well, except...

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
He is a bastard and has no claim to the throne. Even if his father is Rhaegar Targaryen he is not legitimized. Think Robert's bastard son who couldn't have claim to the throne.
post #5132 of 29711
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSneakerman View Post

Something that I have been thinking about...
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Don't know is this was spoken about or not but I think that Jon is the son of Ned's sister, Lyanna Stark. Lyanna was kidnapped by Rhaegar Targaryen, well what if Lyanna and Rhaegar had a son in between the time that she was kidnapped and Robert's Rebellion. They said that she died in Ned's hands when they went to save her, what if she asked him to promise to say that Jon was his son so that they wouldn't kill him.

Think about it. Everyone says that Ned is the most honorable man, even his enemies. Ned wouldst lie to save his life, why would he ever cheat on Catelyn? Ned didn't even tell Robert Baratheon who Jon's mom was and they were best friends, your best friends usually know who you smashing.

So if this is the case, then Jon is half Targaryen and half Stark. Also making him Dany's nephew. Would all this make him the true heir to the throne?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23 View Post

You're about 15 years late.

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
google R+L=J

That book reader snark laugh.gifeyes.gif

Its way harder to think of this without the ToJ being covered in the series. The only mention of this stuff was in the quick convo between Ned and Robert right?
post #5133 of 29711

 

 

this dude is just really punchable :lol.

 

Hope Ramsay survives next ep.

“You’re not even really happy when your team wins. You’re just happy that you’re not sad.” - LaJethro Jenkins
Reply
“You’re not even really happy when your team wins. You’re just happy that you’re not sad.” - LaJethro Jenkins
Reply
post #5134 of 29711
It's funny cause dude's character on Skins was the complete opposite of Ramsay laugh.gif (It's a shame what happened to that show mean.gif )
post #5135 of 29711
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFC415 View Post

It's funny cause dude's character on Skins was the complete opposite of Ramsay laugh.gif (It's a shame what happened to that show mean.gif )
Misfits? Antonia Thomas pimp.gif
post #5136 of 29711
Yea I had a brain slip, I mixed up Skins with Misfits since I always hear about how so many Skins actors are on this show.

Antonia Thomas is just too pimp.gifmean.gif One of the finest women I've seen on a TV show. Loved her hair and her eyes
post #5137 of 29711
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFC415 View Post

Yea I had a brain slip, I mixed up Skins with Misfits since I always hear about how so many Skins actors are on this show.

Antonia Thomas is just too pimp.gifmean.gif One of the finest women I've seen on a TV show. Loved her hair and her eyes
I'm happy they grabbed Missandei from Misfits too. Again smokin.gif lol
post #5138 of 29711
Forgot she was on the show for a second. Too bad it was only for one episode. At least we got to see her @#$
post #5139 of 29711
Quote:
Originally Posted by calibeebee View Post

I hate how people don't really get revenge in this show.

* Brand never got to payback Jaime for the shove out da window.

*a whole slew of peeps needed revenge on Joffrey, but no he goes out the weakest way possible. Poisoned by some slimey d-bags tryna come up.

*jaime should have been the one to payback Locke but no, the retard goes "of mice and men" on him.

There are countless other examples but for once i just want somebody to get a decent revenge nah mean?

Ramsay is due an eternitys worth of payback from theon but I GUARENTEE he's either gonna become king or some random *** character is gonna murk him

Yeah.. but this isn't a fairy tale or a story where good will always triumph over evil.

You think there was any conceivable way within the story for Sansa, Jon, Arya, and the rest to take turns stabbing Joffrey to death? laugh.gif

Jaime and Locke are nowhere near each other.. should he have sent a raven and demand his revenge in a duel? laugh.gif

The same way people like Bronn and the Hound talk about honor vs. fighting dirty and you can be as honorable as you want.. doesn't change the way the world is. At least we get some sort of justice when Joffrey dies even if those who were responsible are scheming for their own purposes. And in your own example.. did you want to see Jaime get revenge before or after Bran got his OWN revenge against Jaime? laugh.gif

The good guys don't always win. Bad guys will sometimes get away with it. Justice might not ever be served for some. That's what makes this show great.. it's not a fairy tale, it's far more real.
post #5140 of 29711
Quote:
Originally Posted by calibeebee View Post

I hate how people don't really get revenge in this show.

* Brand never got to payback Jaime for the shove out da window.

*a whole slew of peeps needed revenge on Joffrey, but no he goes out the weakest way possible. Poisoned by some slimey d-bags tryna come up.

*jaime should have been the one to payback Locke but no, the retard goes "of mice and men" on him.

There are countless other examples but for once i just want somebody to get a decent revenge nah mean?

Ramsay is due an eternitys worth of payback from theon but I GUARENTEE he's either gonna become king or some random *** character is gonna murk him
I love that. Its realistic. I love the unpredictability.
post #5141 of 29711
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSneakerman View Post

Something that I have been thinking about...
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Don't know is this was spoken about or not but I think that Jon is the son of Ned's sister, Lyanna Stark. Lyanna was kidnapped by Rhaegar Targaryen, well what if Lyanna and Rhaegar had a son in between the time that she was kidnapped and Robert's Rebellion. They said that she died in Ned's hands when they went to save her, what if she asked him to promise to say that Jon was his son so that they wouldn't kill him.

Think about it. Everyone says that Ned is the most honorable man, even his enemies. Ned wouldst lie to save his life, why would he ever cheat on Catelyn? Ned didn't even tell Robert Baratheon who Jon's mom was and they were best friends, your best friends usually know who you smashing.

So if this is the case, then Jon is half Targaryen and half Stark. Also making him Dany's nephew. Would all this make him the true heir to the throne?

You're about 15 years late.

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
google R+L=J

laugh.gif
Houston Rockets | Houston Texans | Houston Astros | Texas Aggies
Reply
Houston Rockets | Houston Texans | Houston Astros | Texas Aggies
Reply
post #5142 of 29711
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFC415 View Post

Yea I had a brain slip, I mixed up Skins with Misfits since I always hear about how so many Skins actors are on this show.

Antonia Thomas is just too pimp.gifmean.gif One of the finest women I've seen on a TV show. Loved her hair and her eyes

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillBroSwaggin View Post


I'm happy they grabbed Missandei from Misfits too. Again smokin.gif lol

 

#neverforget :( :evil

#GOLDRUSHGANG ohwell.giffrown.gifmean.gifmad.gif....smokin.gif #bang-bang-niner-gang-til-the-casket-drops

 

i see it....i see it all nerd.gif     ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

 

Look at da avy and respect da gawd   

Reply

#GOLDRUSHGANG ohwell.giffrown.gifmean.gifmad.gif....smokin.gif #bang-bang-niner-gang-til-the-casket-drops

 

i see it....i see it all nerd.gif     ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

 

Look at da avy and respect da gawd   

Reply
post #5143 of 29711
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoleByThePound View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSneakerman View Post

Something that I have been thinking about...
Your theory is actually what book readers have come to the conclusion to as well, except...
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
He is a bastard and has no claim to the throne. Even if his father is Rhaegar Targaryen he is not legitimized. Think Robert's bastard son who couldn't have claim to the throne.

Buuuuuuuuttttttttttttttt
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Targaryen's were polygamists. There is the theory that Rhaegar and Lyanna got married. Hence, the Kingsguard being with Lyanna, and not the rest of the royal family
"Even if I stuttered I would still sh-sh....."
Come holla at ya Uncle...
Reply
"Even if I stuttered I would still sh-sh....."
Come holla at ya Uncle...
Reply
post #5144 of 29711
Quote:
Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24 View Post

Anyone else feel like getting a Husky and naming it 'Ghost' laugh.gif

Have had my husky for 5 years. Considered changing his name laugh.gif

Not like he's gonna know or anything ...
post #5145 of 29711
Quote:
Originally Posted by aNYone View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFC415 View Post

Yea I had a brain slip, I mixed up Skins with Misfits since I always hear about how so many Skins actors are on this show.


Antonia Thomas is just too pimp.gifmean.gif One of the finest women I've seen on a TV show. Loved her hair and her eyes


Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillBroSwaggin View Post

I'm happy they grabbed Missandei from Misfits too. Again smokin.gif lol



#neverforget frown.gif  devil.gif
tigercouch.jpg
post #5146 of 29711
Prince Oberyn looks like Ricky Rubio.
post #5147 of 29711




Emilia Clarke has my heart embarassed.gif
post #5148 of 29711
Toes are too short...and you cant see in this pic but I imagine her elbows are somewhat pointy. Pass


























I kid I kid....shes tooo fine
post #5149 of 29711
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolaholic View Post



Daario-daario-naharis-34563133-245-170.gif
Lakers | Blue Jays
Reply
Lakers | Blue Jays
Reply
post #5150 of 29711
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolaholic View Post





Emilia Clarke has my heart embarassed.gif

I'd appreciate it if you didn't talk about my woman, their are consequences

post #5151 of 29711
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime View Post

I'd appreciate it if you didn't talk about my woman, their are consequences


post #5152 of 29711
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantastic4our View Post


Buuuuuuuuttttttttttttttt

Are you a book reader?

post #5153 of 29711

That last episode was buns.  Seemed like filler just to move the plot along.

post #5154 of 29711
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drones View Post

That last episode was buns.  Seemed like filler just to move the plot along.
Yeah laugh.gif You Can Tell By This Thread Not Being Interesting At All Right Now
post #5155 of 29711
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drones View Post
 

That last episode was buns.  Seemed like filler just to move the plot along.

Created with The GIMP

post #5156 of 29711
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoleByThePound View Post

Created with The GIMP
Care to back that gif up with some explanatory text, book expert?
post #5157 of 29711
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drones View Post

Care to back that gif up with some explanatory text, book expert?
You came in here with a whack opinion and that gif pretty much told you what was thought of it. laugh.gif @ book expert FOH!
post #5158 of 29711
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoleByThePound View Post


You came in here with a whack opinion and that gif pretty much told you what was thought of it. laugh.gif @ book expert FOH!


I can take you not agreeing with me, but posting a gif with no explanation seems like a waste of time.  And don't act like every other post you aren't talking about the books, answering questions no one asked.

post #5159 of 29711
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris82790 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by yallayalla View Post

bran finally uses hodor pimp.gif
best part of the episode imo

so what happened to summer frown.gif

Hopefully he was set free behind the scenes by Hodor.

When Bran is on the floor staring at Jon while he's contemplating what to do he tells Hodor "We need to free Summer, and then we need to go"
nthat.gifLAKESHOW//49ERS//LA KINGS//MAN CITY//HALOS. nthat.gif
Reply
nthat.gifLAKESHOW//49ERS//LA KINGS//MAN CITY//HALOS. nthat.gif
Reply
post #5160 of 29711
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drones View Post


I can take you not agreeing with me, but posting a gif with no explanation seems like a waste of time.  And don't act like every other post you aren't talking about the books, answering questions no one asked.
Anyone ever tell you you're extremely sensitive? laugh.gif @ talking about the books and answering questions no one asked. You have no clue what you're talking about. Get over the .gif already, it's not that serious.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | Season 7 Premieres July 16, 2017