NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike Retro › The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread - Page 960

post #28771 of 28794
Quote:
Originally Posted by mosny View Post

Are the speckles on the midsole reflective also?
Yes
post #28772 of 28794
Quote:
Originally Posted by nothingbutnike View Post

Those pants are pimp.gif . I wanna get them too now, nice pickup. Is there any other branding on them?
No just thoes. Simple and clean
post #28773 of 28794
Quote:
Originally Posted by max90 View Post

@Maxamillion02 Those pants dope! You need to marry that one wink.gif
I kno I soon will she is my air max back bone. When I can't get it she will...
post #28774 of 28794
They had the top to go with it but didn't have my size had to order it in...
IMG_7093.jpg
post #28775 of 28794

Thanks for the info, I've seen the top it's ok. I don't like the new chest logo they're using at the moment. 

post #28776 of 28794
Today
IMG_7098.jpg
post #28777 of 28794
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaconAndJordans View Post

What's the style code for these
832152-010
post #28778 of 28794
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxamillion02 View Post

832152-010
That's the style code for the AM90? Because only the pants come up
Edited by mosny - 5/20/17 at 10:14pm
post #28779 of 28794
post #28780 of 28794
Quote:
Originally Posted by mosny View Post

That's the style code for the AM90? Because only the pants come up
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaconAndJordans View Post

What's the style code for these
Sorry thought you wanted the pants, here you go
333888-034
post #28781 of 28794
LPU: to match my daughters pair Obsidian/dark grey
IMG_7107.jpg
IMG_7108.jpg
Only diffrent she got Leather toe I got Mesh
IMG_7109.jpg
post #28782 of 28794
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxamillion02 View Post

LPU: to match my daughters pair Obsidian/dark grey
IMG_7107.jpg
IMG_7108.jpg
Only diffrent she got Leather toe I got Mesh
IMG_7109.jpg
Do these or the infs come with leather toe boxes (for the grown-ups)?
post #28783 of 28794
Quote:
Originally Posted by Safiy View Post

Do these or the infs come with leather toe boxes (for the grown-ups)?
These aren't LBs and no leather toeboxs for Infras that I've ever seen.
post #28784 of 28794
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxamillion02 View Post

Today
IMG_7098.jpg

Great quality and clean looking shoe.  I forgot what I did to the pair I owned.

post #28785 of 28794
Lounging in the beaters...

The key to life is learning how to pick locks - Me 


BEWARE OF SLIPPERY SLOPES
PSN:CresnoFresh
Reply

The key to life is learning how to pick locks - Me 


BEWARE OF SLIPPERY SLOPES
PSN:CresnoFresh
Reply
post #28786 of 28794

There is a guy on ebay who suddenly listed these 90's and has sizes 7-11 and multiple pairs of each. He has a good seller rating but it seems suspect that he has so many pairs all new. also it is coming from china or hong kong. Is it a common thing for people to sell fakes on ebay like this ? I want to buy a pair but something just seems odd about him having so many pairs.

 

post #28787 of 28794
Can repairwork be carried out on a 90 outsole/midsole? I've got a situation whereby the outsole is starting to detach from the midsole towards the front of the shoe at the area where the sole starts to curve upwards towards the toe. Or is the end nigh once this starts to happen?
post #28788 of 28794
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouVizz View Post
 

There is a guy on ebay who suddenly listed these 90's and has sizes 7-11 and multiple pairs of each. He has a good seller rating but it seems suspect that he has so many pairs all new. also it is coming from china or hong kong. Is it a common thing for people to sell fakes on ebay like this ? I want to buy a pair but something just seems odd about him having so many pairs.

 

b

Best I can tell you is yes there are tons of fake (everything) on eBay and China is a major source of them, be careful. Also it's not just fakes but a lot of defects/seconds/irregulars etc. I'm not sure how common this particular shoe is honestly, there could be a ton sitting around. Use PayPal if you feel like it might be a legit purchase. If it's not eBay/Paypal has seller protection. You will get your money back including shipping (I've been through the entire process, it works). One last thing, I seen these on eBay from various sellers and on other websites for around $80-110. You can find a pair in the US more than likely

post #28789 of 28794

Hey guys, just a heads up... Caliroots has 30% off sneakers going today. I got the new 90's for $98 each instead of $140.

post #28790 of 28794

Thanks for the info, appreciate it. Only ones i see are the Chinese ones for 160 or from guy in Japan for 180. I haven't seen any new ones in the US for size 10.5 so if you ever happen to come across them give me a holler!

post #28791 of 28794

can anyone tell me how the AM90 FK fit? I have Air Max 1 Flyknits that fit good but they are tight to put on. Not sure what size to get.

 

Thanks!

Looking for

11 UB "Wool"

Reply

Looking for

11 UB "Wool"

Reply
post #28792 of 28794
I
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam3s121 View Post

can anyone tell me how the AM90 FK fit? I have Air Max 1 Flyknits that fit good but they are tight to put on. Not sure what size to get.

Thanks!

I had to size down from 11 to 10. Ran really big.
post #28793 of 28794
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redliner567 View Post

I
I had to size down from 11 to 10. Ran really big.

Thanks dude

Looking for

11 UB "Wool"

Reply

Looking for

11 UB "Wool"

Reply
post #28794 of 28794
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam3s121 View Post

can anyone tell me how the AM90 FK fit? I have Air Max 1 Flyknits that fit good but they are tight to put on. Not sure what size to get.

Thanks!
I'd say at least a half size down for sure.
The toebox is really wide. I went .5 and I think I could have went the whole size down.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Nike Retro
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike Retro › The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread