NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Music › **Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV September 2016**
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV September 2016** - Page 413

post #12361 of 13797
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willchamberlain View Post

If u think these fat suburban soccer moms really know who future is u might wanna drop out asap. A few maybe but like son said, he's probably Ciaras dope fiend ex who Drake drags along on tour with him. They probably know big rings and jump man but don't know **** about son. Knowing the hook of a song he's on doesn't =knowing future.
I guess if they were fat ******* thot then you would say .. yeah they like rap. Who are you man?

Those fat soccer man you ate discrediting for just being white ... because that's why you are saying this ... they probably have an ace of Spade tattoo and a black man at home.

The ignorance I'm reading can't be made up.

BTW, I wrote some ignorant shot just to try and make you understand.
post #12362 of 13797
Bruh my moms know jump man. U think she know what stick talk is? That **** dont come on the radio stations these women listening too. Jump man does, pop stations ain't playing no damn freak ****. My mom's asked me was that Drake and Wayne rapping jump man, ******* Wayne. She's 49 and listens to the local rap and rnb stations.

U think thosd women really care about meek tho? U can k ow who someone is but not know **** about the music. I know who action Bronson is but I can't rap 1 bar from dude. U bring his name up I'll just stare at u. Point being we really gonna use a mainstream show to measure meek mill vs 50 Cent who had the biggest song in the world a decade ago. They don't care about what the meeks and futures rap about. And of course college kids know who future is, WATTBA is their anthems for the weekend.
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
post #12363 of 13797
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keko Jones View Post

I guess if they were fat ******* thot then you would say .. yeah they like rap. Who are you man?

Those fat soccer man you ate discrediting for just being white ... because that's why you are saying this ... they probably have an ace of Spade tattoo and a black man at home.

The ignorance I'm reading can't be made up.

BTW, I wrote some ignorant shot just to try and make you understand.
I just reference my moms not knowing future music let alone meek mill. Look at Wendy's audience bro, who tunes in? U think they like u know what, future on this 5 peat right now I'm bout to pop in beast mode. Or remember meek mill dropped imma boss? Yea that was fire. They know son as the dude who's in a relationship with one of the biggest pop stars in the world. But u got it man, I can't argue with y'all dudes no more. Maybe they should do it on Ellen show too, that would solve it. Maury would be way more accurate then got damn Wendy 😂
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
post #12364 of 13797
And please stop saying caping. I've never purchased anything meek mill and before the Drake fiasco I was getting called out for blasting son music and for dropping snippets instead of tapes. Dudes on nt called me out for putting Curtis in my top 10 favorite list so stop it, just because I'm not bias and can call both of these dudes out for being corny don't mean I'm caping. 50 and meek looked dumb via ig, but meek gets the edge since he actually hit the booth, playing and simple. Enjoy ig fingers future post.
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
post #12365 of 13797
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willchamberlain View Post

Bruh my moms know jump man. U think she know what stick talk is? That **** dont come on the radio stations these women listening too. Jump man does, pop stations ain't playing no damn freak ****. My mom's asked me was that Drake and Wayne rapping jump man, ******* Wayne. She's 49 and listens to the local rap and rnb stations.

U think thosd women really care about meek tho? U can k ow who someone is but not know **** about the music. I know who action Bronson is but I can't rap 1 bar from dude. U bring his name up I'll just stare at u. Point being we really gonna use a mainstream show to measure meek mill vs 50 Cent who had the biggest song in the world a decade ago. They don't care about what the meeks and futures rap about. And of course college kids know who future is, WATTBA is their anthems for the weekend.

That's an extreme tho...look in the crowd of that Wendy Williams video again...(I know none of us care about Wendy Williams but for arguement sake) those are fairly young to adult women...they probably watch BET...if you watch bet you can't not know who meek and future are. 50 cent is old as dirt man why would they care about him, what has 50 done recently to be cared about? Meek had levels, amen, the cb and Nicki joint, that intro, I'm a boss...those are all recent and big songs that I'm willing to bet those women know vs anything 50 has done the last 5 years. I don't see how you can say 50 cent is getting the nod cuz he's "mainstream" as if meek is vinnie Paz or something laugh.gif
post #12366 of 13797
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willchamberlain View Post

I just reference my moms not knowing future music let alone meek mill. Look at Wendy's audience bro, who tunes in? U think they like u know what, future on this 5 peat right now I'm bout to pop in beast mode. Or remember meek mill dropped imma boss? Yea that was fire. They know son as the dude who's in a relationship with one of the biggest pop stars in the world. But u got it man, I can't argue with y'all dudes no more. Maybe they should do it on Ellen show too, that would solve it. Maury would be way more accurate then got damn Wendy 😂

Bruh ... you sounding mad ignorant right now .... again, please tell me how they need to look to make you believe they like rap/hip-hop?

I can't careless about your mother knowing or not knowing someone ... you know how ridiculously stupid that sample size is? You aren't validating anything my dude ... just sounding more ignorant ...

like I STATED BEFORE ... The audience probably didn't know who Meek was period, not because of the way they look or because they were white. Just because it's MEEK! Hence the joke, they probably only knew it was Nicki's boyfriend.

Lastly, I'm almost convince that audience know a lot of these Rappers that song are mainstream ..

Lets be serious - if you appeal to the fat white soccer man - they are probably buying your Music and you are making it big. Where you think those numbers are coming from???

AGAIN THE **** YOU HEAR ON THIS PLACE.
post #12367 of 13797
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWavez View Post

That's an extreme tho...look in the crowd of that Wendy Williams video again...(I know none of us care about Wendy Williams but for arguement sake) those are fairly young to adult women...they probably watch BET...if you watch bet you can't not know who meek and future are. 50 cent is old as dirt man why would they care about him, what has 50 done recently to be cared about? Meek had levels, amen, the cb and Nicki joint, that intro, I'm a boss...those are all recent and know songs that I'm willing to bet those women know vs anything 50 has done the last 5 years. I don't see how you can say 50 cent is getting the nod cuz he's "mainstream" as if meek is vinnie Paz or something laugh.gif
U just can't use that as a measuring stick. 50 Cent is one of the biggest most recognizable faces ever in hip hop. Meek had levels, that wack Nicki joint and amen but once again 50 had in da club. That song is a baby got back esque song where it will get plays for the rest of our lives. Movies, commercials etc u will never escape it. Let's not act like he's not in the 2nd most popular show behind empire, which I'm sure they watch. And the main thing, if I'm not mistaken the show is taped in NY. U telling me NY people don't k ow who 50 Cent is. Old wrinkly people of any race know in da club. And like Nimly was saying earlier, popularity wise it's not close, we talking a list vs b at best. I'd put my money 95% know 50 and his work and less then half can rap a meek song.
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
post #12368 of 13797
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWavez View Post

That's an extreme tho...look in the crowd of that Wendy Williams video again...(I know none of us care about Wendy Williams but for arguement sake) those are fairly young to adult women...they probably watch BET...if you watch bet you can't not know who meek and future are. 50 cent is old as dirt man why would they care about him, what has 50 done recently to be cared about? Meek had levels, amen, the cb and Nicki joint, that intro, I'm a boss...those are all recent and big songs that I'm willing to bet those women know vs anything 50 has done the last 5 years. I don't see how you can say 50 cent is getting the nod cuz he's "mainstream" as if meek is vinnie Paz or something laugh.gif
You can't beat stupid man ....

their argument is based on assumptions .... white fat soccer man .... appearance ... my mother!!! LMAO

SMH!
post #12369 of 13797
Says the same dude that said meek snitched on Drake 😂😂 get out of here man.
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
post #12370 of 13797
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 7th Mile View Post

Didn't he respond to Cassidy with a diss track though? I remember Meek sending Memes his way too so that's cool too right? Or is it not? I'm getting confused 🙇🏾

Repo aint no diss
0 7 6
F A $ T M O N E Y
H'Z
B L A C K M A R K E T
Reply
0 7 6
F A $ T M O N E Y
H'Z
B L A C K M A R K E T
Reply
post #12371 of 13797
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willchamberlain View Post

Says the same dude that said meek snitched on Drake 😂😂 get out of here man.

wait ...

 

that's your rebuttal? 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroyD View Post


Repo aint no diss

LMAO 

 

Dudes are really oblivious to Meeks career  ....

 

Repo and Kendrick you Next are the same song with different beats and no where near a diss song. As a matter fact if you haven't heard neither - just read that snitch IG post meek wrote about 50 Cent and you pretty much heard both of them songs.

 

NOW 

 

post #12372 of 13797
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willchamberlain View Post

Yeah because I brought him into the convo. Before this page it was all 50 and meek until other dudes brought your savior up and I spoke on it. Your Drake radar is something else, I could have a convo about this ***** in any thread and u pop up. Once again, no surprise here, we see who's fan base is coming in here to Co sign the nonsense instead of an actual beef.
You're a groupie period and you've proved many times
post #12373 of 13797
Quote:
Originally Posted by BossDonVah View Post

You're a groupie period and you've proved many times
Go back to the Drake thread bro, we not bashing your idol today. Now go take your midol.
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
post #12374 of 13797
Shambles laugh.gif
post #12375 of 13797
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keko Jones View Post

wait ...

that's your rebuttal? 

LMAO 

Dudes are really oblivious to Meeks career  ....

Repo and Kendrick you Next are the same song with different beats and no where near a diss song. As a matter fact if you haven't heard neither - just read that snitch IG post meek wrote about 50 Cent and you pretty much heard both of them songs.

NOW 

 

Raid is too good

That new ether

I dont listen to Meek. I heard the first 3 bars of repo and cut it off. I didnt know he recycled that tho

Smh
0 7 6
F A $ T M O N E Y
H'Z
B L A C K M A R K E T
Reply
0 7 6
F A $ T M O N E Y
H'Z
B L A C K M A R K E T
Reply
post #12376 of 13797
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willchamberlain View Post

Go back to the Drake thread bro, we not bashing your idol today. Now go take your midol.

Do you know any legit non profits or organizations that accept donations for the people in Flint?
Team Cleveland OG member #5
Reply
Team Cleveland OG member #5
Reply
post #12377 of 13797
Willchamberlain and magic1978 have some sort of weired obsession with drake laugh.gif
post #12378 of 13797
Quote:
Originally Posted by 301216baller View Post

Do you know any legit non profits or organizations that accept donations for the people in Flint?
I couldn't even tell u. My boy teamed up with this clothing store and they had a Lil water drive type thing and loaded it all into a box truck and drove it down there. I just went up to the Kroger they were at bought 2 cases and handed it to em. U should check our local news websites.
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
post #12379 of 13797
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollinwithangel View Post

Willchamberlain and magic1978 have some sort of weired obsession with drake laugh.gif

Coming from you the Drake # 1 stand?

 

Yeah OK!

:rollin

post #12380 of 13797
None of drakes music is On my Apple Music , I never once step foot in a drake thread,


I think you meant future smokin.gif
post #12381 of 13797
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollinwithangel View Post

Willchamberlain and magic1978 have some sort of weired obsession with drake laugh.gif
I never brought the ***** into the convo tho until others brought him up. The first time I mentioned his name in here I said "Drake battle record is 1-0 right now in landslide fashion" and dudes wanna start getting meek mill type emotional coming at me. I've came to the conclusion it's not Drake I hate, as with Kanye it's his fans.
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
post #12382 of 13797
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willchamberlain View Post

I never brought the ***** into the convo tho until others brought him up. The first time I mentioned his name in here I said "Drake battle record is 1-0 right now in landslide fashion" and dudes wanna start getting meek mill type emotional coming at me. I've came to the conclusion it's not Drake I hate, as with Kanye it's his fans.

I don't think drake has the worst fans, I think j Cole does. They feel like hiphop royalty or something laugh.gif
post #12383 of 13797
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollinwithangel View Post

None of drakes music is On my Apple Music , I never once step foot in a drake thread,


I think you meant future smokin.gif

well there you go - the man that does music with Drake and that's why all the fat suburban mini van driving  white soccer mom know him AND apparently you!

post #12384 of 13797
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollinwithangel View Post

I don't think drake has the worst fans, I think j Cole does. They feel like hiphop royalty or something laugh.gif
I've never encountered them. I've heard Drake fans say the most outlandish **** I've ever heard. Even worse then Kanye fans.
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
post #12385 of 13797
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willchamberlain View Post

I've never encountered them. I've heard Drake fans say the most outlandish **** I've ever heard. Even worse then Kanye fans.

Just wait till swish drop laugh.gif NT shall be in shambles
post #12386 of 13797
I'll listen but stay off nt for the day. The yeezy red October thread is the worse thread on nt. I've said it before ebut a dude literally said he tried 2000 cash, and 3 other pair of sneakers worth between 3-700 for a pair and another dude said wow what a steal... Like ***** are u serious? And please don't get me started on the way them dudes dressing like son. Dude called out somebody nt denim then posted a pic of his fit a few weeks later probably worth about 2k, skin tight jeans, extended tee with zippers and a flannel tied around his waist 😂😂😂
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
post #12387 of 13797
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willchamberlain View Post

Go back to the Drake thread bro, we not bashing your idol today. Now go take your midol.
Like I said groupie
post #12388 of 13797
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollinwithangel View Post

Willchamberlain and magic1978 have some sort of weired obsession with drake laugh.gif
post #12389 of 13797

I gotta slide back to the Future thread and the Migos thread lol.  Dudes is legit angry in here :rollin.  I'll be back when some more new music drop

 

say some slick **** after i leave you a b***h

KAΨ - ΦNΠ

Reply

KAΨ - ΦNΠ

Reply
post #12390 of 13797
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShimmyHendrix View Post

I gotta slide back to the Future thread and the Migos thread lol.  Dudes is legit angry in here roll.gif .  I'll be back when some more new music drop

say some slick **** after i leave you a b***h

Word laugh.gif,who knew Meek could warrant such strong reactions laugh.gif. He's not good enough for that
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Music › **Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV September 2016**