**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

My opinion of Meek always been that hes a corny dude who makes kinda good street music. My ppl used to see him all the time at Cherry Hill Mall before he got signed by MMG looking all dusty. Dude came into my old job one time (Target) and bought a 19 inch tv & the MMG Self Made 1 album...

But you just described every black kid in America under 20 living in the hood..everybody dusty unless you dealing..I was dusty until I was old enough to go to work and earn for my self..I don't understand this point..that's why I understand him..he was basically told his whole life he wasn't nothing and he bet the odds..Everybody say be humble but **** that if I came up and did on own.

And Meek been Lame... And his ceiling was never that high because he's not versatile at all... It just took this for a lot of you to understand how lame he is...

I've been saying this since I first heard "Tupac Back". Tried to give him the benefit of the doubt when people kept talking about "the old Meek", so I listened to **** from Flamerz tapes and older stuff, and that **** ain't much different. Basically tried to catfish me with older Meek stuff. Man please

But you just described every black kid in America under 20 living in the hood..everybody dusty unless you dealing..I was dusty until I was old enough to go to work and earn for my self..I don't understand this point..that's why I understand him..he was basically told his whole life he wasn't nothing and he bet the odds..Everybody say be humble but **** that if I came up and did on own.

He was signed to Grand Hustle at the time talking bout he was getting money so he obviously wasnt. I hate that type of ****. And being humble in his caae coulda saved his career. He got outta pocket & now he aint even performing right in the hometown smh

I know it's supposed to be a joke be I'm pretty sure the Barbz bout most of them 200,000... Idc what anybody's says. :lol:

And Meek been Lame... And his ceiling was never that high because he's not versatile at all... It just took this for a lot of you to understand how lame he is...

People say this..but miss the point that his first album dreams and nightmares did 165,000 it's first week..which is respectable and he wasn't with Nicky..and yeah he ultra corny at time..but most of these dudes are..it's apart of the game now...I remember j.cole put out there he supposedly had slept with one Russell Nieces in college or something..

I've been saying this since I first heard "Tupac Back". Tried to give him the benefit of the doubt when people kept talking about "the old Meek", so I listened to **** from Flamerz tapes and older stuff, and that **** ain't much different. Basically tried to catfish me with older Meek stuff. Man please

His flow was different. He aint yell as much lol. But i feel like his song making got better after he signed with MMG. On Grand Hustle he still sounded like most Philly dudes do. I hate that my cities current artists have NO versatility :smh:

Speak for yourself

I was never dusty looking :lol: And Meek was dealing.

The problem was like I said before. People rooted for Meek when he was the underdog, but now he throws money and his girl at us in every song. You aren't Jay. Flamers Meek was a lot better.

Meek should have taken a path similar to DMX or Gunplay. Instead of he took on some of the Ross persona.

He was signed to Grand Hustle at the time talking bout he was getting money so he obviously wasnt. I hate that type of ****. And being humble in his caae coulda saved his career. He got outta pocket & now he aint even performing right in the hometown smh

But he was getting money...not what he earning now but he was hood rich ever since he signed with Charlie Mack..that's when he picked up some stream..I'll compare it to the top philly dude right now quilly mills..is he industry rich..no...but he's differently up and got a little money since he signed his little deal with on dek..just by doing show locally...he's what you call hood rich..and we're see how much this beef hurt him when he go back and drop an album..because according to most on here this ablum was supposed to bomb too.

Quilly been around for awhile but i feel like Kur gon take over eventually. If he plays it right he could be in Meeks position. Lil Uzi Vert & Grandemarshall are the only Philly dudes i somewhat check for cause all of our street artists sound almost interchangable smh

my opinion of meek truly fell when he put ol buddy on blast who asked him for 5k. **** was wild unnecessary. he still makes good songs here and there though.

Yeah, that was very lame. Meek kept showing his hand. Meek never got the bashing that Wale got for his rants. Wale fell back from social media. Meek learned too late. Everyone knows how Game is already so he can't embarrass himself at this point and he's earned a certain amount of respect the past ten years.

Should have been evident to us all when he was calling Budden a noodle and how he handled that situation.

but everyone was quiet then and picked sides. People **** ride and he started feeling himself. If Meek handled the situation better they'd be bashing Drake for the getting peed on and not writing.

That's why I know rap fans are lame and pick sides according to the momentum. It was more social media and Meek that got Meek than Drake and those soft diss songs.

At meek being washed when he just sold 200,000 albums like 3 months ago..I think his problem is he's trying to cross over so bad when he should just be focused on making good music and letting everything work it self out naturally..just like future is doing..hes building a strong buzz in the streets and sooner or little mainstream America will have no choice but to take notice..just like they did with Wayne..chef keef..2 chains and many others..meek was on the right path..now he's all ****** up...once again who ever advising that man should be fired yesterday..

You just explained how he's washed tryna defend him. :lol:

He ain't never selling that amount again, this was his chance to really solidify himself in the mainstream and he's blown it.

Last edited:
Quilly been around for awhile but i feel like Kur gon take over eventually. If he plays it right he could be in Meeks position. Lil Uzi Vert & Grandemarshall are the only Philly dudes i somewhat check for cause all of our street artists sound almost interchangable smh

He has..but he been dusty..lol..he hasn't really been getting recognition until he signed he's deal and finally drop a radio song..real one..and Kur or pnb rock is next..but I hated kur last mixtape and that little ***** session he had about AR-Ab got people down on him..plus I have to see what came of this fight they had a couple weeks.

:lol: Kur do rap with that flow or a slight variation of it all the time haha. But dudes mess with him out here n its hard for me to judge Quillys buzz cause i know ppl that have messed with him for awhile n tried putting me on to him but i wasnt feeling it. Philly rappers aint really doing nothing these days tho. I wish Grandemarshall wasnt so lazy and made more stuff like that Thuggin Shidd part 2 song. That jawn was tough

Everybody on Twitter is saying he dissed future at made in America ...... What he say?

His DJ kept playing Future songs (why? Because dude doesn't even perform his own songs) then he said "you playing mad Future, play some real hip hop".

You just explained how he's washed tryna defend him. :lol:

He ain't never selling that amount again, this was his chance to really solidify himself in the mainstream and he's blown it.

So we both agree he's not mainstream yet..but he did 165,000 his first album and 200,000 his second album but he can't do it again..

:lol: Kur do rap with that flow or a slight variation of it all the time haha. But dudes mess with him out here n its hard for me to judge Quillys buzz cause i know ppl that have messed with him for awhile n tried putting me on to him but i wasnt feeling it. Philly rappers aint really doing nothing these days tho. I wish Grandemarshall wasnt so lazy and made more stuff like that Thuggin Shidd part 2 song. That jawn was tough

Don't hear migos in Kur..I hear old meek..and quilly always been hot..but he always been someone young bul..first with top shottas under chic raw then with go gettas with jihad..people never really took him seriously..his Haines street series mix tapes was hot..especially 4 when meek dropped flammerz 2 it was on par with it...and PnB rock was just signed to Atlantic records so I guess he's next..but in old philly fashion two rappers can't be hot at the same time and work together to became something better..

Last edited:
He is trash at performing :smh:

Just seen him at Made In America... He played more other artist stuff than his

He is trash at performing :smh:

Just seen him at Made In America... He played more other artist stuff than his
Lies
I seen him perform a 40 minute set he started out with the intro from dreams and nightmares and played a bunch of songs from the three dream chasers mix tapes and different songs off his albums he sound the same as he do on wax

Saw this clown performing at made in America yesterday.
As if he hasn't been through enough, dude takin a few jabs at Future during his set.

I heard he danced around the stage to a rack of Nicki's songs, tryna get her to perform then she finally came out and looked at him like "WTH are you doing?" :rofl:.

Can't stop taking Ls

Can confirm all of this, worst performance I've ever seen.

Dude did about 4 of his songs, nothing from the new album and played a bunch of other people's hits.

Dude even played Truffle Butter which Drake is on like the ho ***** he is.

Nicki came out looking ashamed, she didn't even perform just walked around while her songs played and sang a part of that terrible song they have together.

This is his hometown so I thought he would actually come correct but I should've known better, he's washed.

:rofl:

I think jordanstrap might actually be meek mill

I wasn't even riding for son but dudes are corny. Its just cool to hate him now. Dudes talking bout watching him perform a year ago n it being back n terrible but never brought it up the beef. Omg look at his shirt, he bought those jeans quicker than his response, his girls twerking and he laying there ewww. It just look mad gay now all of a sudden dudes criticizing every little thing dude does.

Every under 20 year old Black American? So untrue. Meek was dealing, and still a bum. He was a corner boy. I've seen plenty dope dealers, and they bummy too. I was never dusty. Came from a single parent home, had the sense enough to be my own man.

Meek is a dude from the hood, who dealers probably put on the block to hustle for them. He looks like he was a follower or tag along type dude. You ain't credible, if you've been a follower your whole life. I don't care if you're an executive officer, or high school flunk out.

He's a lame. I can tell because he's more concerned with validation, instead of letting his music speak for himself.

Every under 20 year old Black American? So untrue. Meek was dealing, and still a bum. He was a corner boy. I've seen plenty dope dealers, and they bummy too. I was never dusty. Came from a single parent home, had the sense enough to be my own man.

Meek is a dude from the hood, who dealers probably put on the block to hustle for them. He looks like he was a follower or tag along type dude. You ain't credible, if you've been a follower your whole life. I don't care if you're an executive officer, or high school flunk out.

He's a lame. I can tell because he's more concerned with validation, instead of letting his music speak for himself.

I wasn't even going to comment on this response the first time but since it keep coming up..its great you and the other guy wasn't dusty...but A lot kids growing up in urban areas are for a lot of different reasons..but to my point why Does it even matter..I'm just happy when I see these kids persevere and become something Better like meek rather I like them or not..but I'm off talking about meek..I see it's a hot button issue..

Back
Top Bottom