- Eli Manning has really fallen off. It's crazy how many miscommunication errors he has with receivers throughout games. They better rebound real quick or this season is going to get ugly for him.
- Tony Romo had a dreadful performance but I think he is going to be alright. He was forcing passes obviously, but the offense was moving the ball very well throughout the game. He is going to have some big performances this year like always.
- RGIII and that whole ******** team seems like a disaster waiting to happen. That O-Line is shoddy and he's not good enough to carry the whole team.
- Peyton Manning going to run a train on the league again this year. Not the same gaudy stats as last year but that offense is still too powerful with him at the helm.
- Brady god is my dude but I'm starting to get concerned about him. Feel like the decline is coming which you would expect with his age. But still, weird to see. Doesn't help that NE didn't get him any outside weapons. I don't know why for the life of me. They need some explosiveness on the outside. We saw what dude did with Moss.
- Matt Ryan is in for a huge bounce back year as long as he gets the protection he needs up front.
I could write more but that's just some stuff that sticks out to me from week 1.