The Neighbour Drama Thread

Holy **** dude... Sounds like you showed a lot of restraint.

Hopefully you can get him up out of there before long... Whether it be eviction or with the blicky :lol:
It’s the first time I’ve ever gotten in a serious argument like that but I never experience anger, so I’m naturally calm in a situation like that. Wasn’t really a matter of restraint,

Either way I knew that nothing hurts these type of lunatics’ ego more than just staying calm the whole time, with the occasional yawn, being sarcastic, …

The alarm pistol is just a precaution I take with me every time my doorbell rings now.
An alarm pistol is a replica of a real gun but firing it only causes a deafeningly loud bang.
When I tried it out, my ears were ringing for close to 3 hours.
So in a future scenario where he’s yelling at my door again, I’d pause my audio recording, pull out the strap and fire the gun towards the ground near his feet to scare him off.

I have a few strategies for potential future arguments, besides the alarm pistol.
They know I record arguments now, but they don’t know I have 2 iPhones. Shoutout to Kevin Gates.
So in a hypothetical scenario, I’d show him 1 phone to show I’m not recording, while still continuing to covertly record with my second phone.

I’m also considering just completely pretending on a hypothetical future audio recording that I got physically assaulted, and then immediately pause the recording so it doesn’t include any denials. Assault is what would be needed to charge him after all.
I’d then punch myself enough to cause bruising, then try to get police to charge him with assault.

Strangely, his wife is still weirdly nice to me. Yesterday a package delivery for me landed at her front door so she brought it to me, was very nice and we had a bit of small talk.
I wouldn’t be surprised if her nutcase husband is an abuser tbh.

Last edited:
It’s the first time I’ve ever gotten in a serious argument like that but I never experience anger, so I’m naturally calm in a situation like that. Wasn’t really a matter of restraint,

Either way I knew that nothing hurts these type of lunatics’ ego more than just staying calm the whole time, with the occasional yawn, being sarcastic, …

The alarm pistol is just a precaution I take with me every time my doorbell rings now.
An alarm pistol is a replica of a real gun but firing it only causes a deafeningly loud bang.
When I tried it out, my ears were ringing for close to 3 hours.
So in a future scenario where he’s yelling at my door again, I’d pause my audio recording, pull out the strap and fire the gun towards the ground near his feet to scare him off.

I have a few strategies for potential future arguments, besides the alarm pistol.
They know I record arguments now, but they don’t know I have 2 iPhones. Shoutout to Kevin Gates.
So in a hypothetical scenario, I’d show him 1 phone to show I’m not recording, while still continuing to covertly record with my second phone.

I’m also considering just completely pretending on a hypothetical future audio recording that I got physically assaulted, and then immediately pause the recording so it doesn’t include any denials. Assault is what would be needed to charge him after all.
I’d then punch myself enough to cause bruising, then try to get police to charge him with assault.

Strangely, his wife is still weirdly nice to me. Yesterday a package delivery for me landed at her front door so she brought it to me, was very nice and we had a bit of small talk.
I wouldn’t be surprised if her nutcase husband is an abuser tbh.

A man who says "I never experience anger" and then details how he would inflict upon himself make the case more viable is not to be trifled with :lol::pimp:

At my girls apt, the downstairs neighbor is a 70 y/o disabled & widowed lady. She had a 40 year old son who lived with her but he ended up dying from COVID. Being alone, she orders most of her stuff from QVC/HSN and leaves the building door unlocked which was an issue cause we had a bunch of homeless people taking up residence in the basement, crapping and peeing everywhere. And even despite leaving the door unlocked with instructions on the door, half the time the Postal Worker leaves her delivieries on the sidewalk for the neighborhood youth to snatch.

To remedy this, in recent months she approached us with a shopping list. The first time it was only like 10 items but we were In the store like 45 minutes cause of her lack of descriptiveness.

So next time, she comes back with a more detailed list with quantities/size/brand names but it takes us 2 hours cause she squeezed 25 items on a single notepad sheet, and going down the list in numerical order we'd be going from one end of the store to another, walking back and forth.

Back
Top Bottom