- Bayern Munich have reached an agreement with Shakhtar Donetsk over the €35million transfer for Brazilian international Douglas Costa, according to reports in Germany. Costa has been linked with Premier League clubs but it seems the German giants have won the race for his signature if reports in Germany are correct.
- Real Madrid are preparing to make a £21m bid for Arsenal defender Laurent Koscielny to replace Sergio Ramos, according to reports in Spain. The Independent reported this morning that Manchester United have tabled a £30m+ bid for the Madrid man and it seems they are keeping tabs on potential replacements.
- Sky Deutschland understand that Bayern Munich are interested in signing Manchester United’s Angel Di Maria. Big things were expected of the Argentina international at United but he managed a return of just three goals from 26 league appearances following his £59.7m move from Real Madrid. Manager Louis van Gaal is looking to strengthen the squad this summer has already made one addition to his squad with Dutch forward Memphis Depay joining the club from PSV.
- Carlos Tevez’s move from Juventus to Boca Juniors is very close, according to Gazzetta dello Sport. The two clubs have been in talks for the last week with a fee of 5 million euros plus a first option on talented Boca player Guido Vadala likely to be signed, according to reports in Italy.
- Inter are close to finalising a deal for Marseille’s Giannelli Imbula. The deal would see the player join the Italians on a one-year loan for 1 million euros with an option to buy for 18 millions euros. Imbula, who has made seven appearances for France at U21 level and has been dubbed “the next Patrick Viera”, has been previously linked with Arsenal and Southampton.
- Marseille midfielder Dimitri Payet is in London to finalise his £14m move to West Ham, according to Sky sources. The Londoners are leading the race to sign Payet, an attacking midfielder who has been capped by France and can also play out wide.
- Sky Sources understand that Dimitri Payet is to undergo the first part of his medical at West Ham today and the £14m fee and personal terms have been agreed. West Ham have already signed Spain U21 midfielder Pedro Obiang and former Manchester City trainee Martin Samuelsen since appointing Slaven Bilic as manager.
- Ray Wilkins, who is a guest today on Sky Sports News HQ, has just confirmed he is to join the Aston Villa coaching staff.
- Gerard Deulofeu will complete a £5m move to Everton in the next 24 hours, according to multiple newspaper reports. The 21-year-old winger previously spent the 2013-14 season on loan at the Toffees, scoring four goals in 11 starts for the club. Everton manager Roberto Martinez was keen on a second deal for the highly-rated youngster last summer but he joined La Liga club Sevilla instead on another season-long loan, and played 28 times, scoring three goals.
- Ian Cathro to be appointed Steve McClaren’s assistant at Newcastle, according to Sky Sources.
- Liverpool and Stoke City have showed the interest in Inter's Xherdan Shaquiri, according to Sport Mediaset. The Reds are believed to want a deal for the 23-year-old and were in for him in January but the player joined Inter from Bayern Munich.
CONFIRMED: A €6m deal for @gerardeulofeu has been agreed and the player will move to Goodison Park on 1 July. #EFC
8:59 AM - 25 Jun 2015
I'm back! Once a blue, always a blue! 🔵⚪️
9:13 AM - 25 Jun 2015