NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware - Page 2

post #31 of 24557
Can stack crazy star lineups tonight, if the Bucks and Celtics come through we gonna be swimming.
post #32 of 24557

Donatus or Sullinger?

post #33 of 24557
Thread Starter 

George Hills minutes cap loosened to 28 minutes, I do think he'll hit value at 5100

post #34 of 24557
Quote:
Originally Posted by awwsome View Post

I trust Sully more than I'll ever trust Denver stopping anybody.


That FD lineup with Wall/Westbrook/Whiteside though. pimp.gif



WWW.
I got a line up with westbrook, wall and Whiteside as well

anyone playing Boozer tonight?
post #35 of 24557
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bballkingsrule1 View Post
 

Donatus or Sullinger?


I like both these guys

post #36 of 24557

Parsons or Middleton?

post #37 of 24557
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bballkingsrule1 View Post
 

Parsons or Middleton?


Middleton, looking at 30+ minutes against Lakers, at home.

post #38 of 24557
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pdino View Post

George Hills minutes cap loosened to 28 minutes, I do think he'll hit value at 5100


Don't like the pace at all in that game + better cheaper options out there.
post #39 of 24557
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steebie J View Post

I got a line up with westbrook, wall and Whiteside as well

anyone playing Boozer tonight?


Going Black or Henson only at PF's.
post #40 of 24557
I have a off feeling about whiteside tonight..smell a foul plagued game..but will have him in a few lineups
post #41 of 24557
Quote:
Originally Posted by awwsome View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steebie J View Post

I got a line up with westbrook, wall and Whiteside as well

anyone playing Boozer tonight?


Going Black or Henson only at PF's.
Can't bring myself to trust Black, going with Henson ohwell.gif.



Still can't decide which line up to go with.
post #42 of 24557
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoOk View Post

I have a off feeling about whiteside tonight..smell a foul plagued game..but will have him in a few lineups

Foul plagued game going up against a less than 100% Pekovic?


Doubt it, he and Bosh are going to eat.
post #43 of 24557
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luong1209 View Post


Can't bring myself to trust Black, going with Henson ohwell.gif.



Still can't decide which line up to go with.


I believe in the "values", and use a 5x multiplier. If you have 60k salary, and each guys hit 5x, you hit score of 300. Since Black is at 3500, he needs to hit (3.5k x 5) 18FDP for value. That's 7pts/8reb which I think a starting PF should get against Milwaukee. If he somehow manages 5pts/5reb and is pathetic, then you're looking at 12FDPs and he is 6 pts undervalue. If all the rest of you guys hit value, then you're at 294pts final with black underperforming.

post #44 of 24557
I'm trying to get better at this..DK Lineup, still reading/looking into matchups.

Russ
KCP
Gallinari
Henson
Whiteside
Wall
H.Barnes
Augustin
post #45 of 24557
Quote:
Originally Posted by awwsome View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoOk View Post

I have a off feeling about whiteside tonight..smell a foul plagued game..but will have him in a few lineups

Foul plagued game going up against a less than 100% Pekovic?


Doubt it, he and Bosh are going to eat.

just my gut man. I still wish spo played him more. hes an idiot
post #46 of 24557
curry and ellis
wall and butler
post #47 of 24557

 

LINEUP
 
POS PLAYER OPP FPPG SALARY  
PG John Wall  Was@Atl 42.6 $8,900 swap out
SG Dion Waiters  OKC@NO 19.4 $4,500 swap out
SF Khris Middleton  LAL@Mil 22.1 $5,600 swap out
PF Tarik Black  LAL@Mil 12.2 $3,000 swap out
C Hassan Whiteside  Mia@Min 25.1 $7,700 swap out
G R. Westbrook  OKC@NO 47.9 $10,600 swap out
F M. Speights  Dal@GS 21.4 $3,400 swap out
UTIL D.J. Augustin  Det@Ind 20.0 $6,200 swap out
post #48 of 24557
Is there an overrated position in anyone's opinion? If so, would it be the SG position?
post #49 of 24557
PGJ. Clarkson LAL@MIL $4,800
PGJ. Barea DAL@GS $3,900

SGJ. Butler CHI@HOU $8,500

SGD. Waiters OKC@NO $4,800

SFK. Middleton LAL@MIL $5,800

SFK. Leonard ORL@SA $8,100

PFJ. Henson LAL@MIL $5,000

PFA. Davis OKC@NO $11,600
CH. Whiteside MIA@MIN $7,400

Thoughts NT?
post #50 of 24557
FD cash lineup

Jack
Augustine
Derozan
Bradley
Dudley
Kawhi
Henson
Monroe
Lopez
post #51 of 24557
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luong1209 View Post

Is there an overrated position in anyone's opinion? If so, would it be the SG position?

SF besides KD and Bron.
post #52 of 24557
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cp3forMVP View Post

FD cash lineup

Jack
Augustine
Derozan
Bradley
Dudley
Kawhi
Henson
Monroe
Lopez


 I'm off Jack with Dwill back.

post #53 of 24557
Quote:
Originally Posted by awwsome View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luong1209 View Post

Is there an overrated position in anyone's opinion? If so, would it be the SG position?

SF besides KD and Bron.
Interesting. In my humble opinion, it would be SG. But I can also see what you mean.
post #54 of 24557
Quote:
Originally Posted by cp3forMVP View Post

FD cash lineup

Jack
Augustine
Derozan
Bradley
Dudley
Kawhi
Henson
Monroe
Lopez
don't trust Beal in cash games just yet. They also facing ATL in ATL.

No to Jack
post #55 of 24557
Best I felt that is decent in each position:

Curry
Augustin
KCP
Beal
Middleton
Gallinari
Pau
Henson
Whiteside




Thoughts?
post #56 of 24557
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI View Post

PGJ. Clarkson LAL@MIL $4,800
PGJ. Barea DAL@GS $3,900

SGJ. Butler CHI@HOU $8,500

SGD. Waiters OKC@NO $4,800

SFK. Middleton LAL@MIL $5,800

SFK. Leonard ORL@SA $8,100

PFJ. Henson LAL@MIL $5,000

PFA. Davis OKC@NO $11,600
CH. Whiteside MIA@MIN $7,400

Thoughts NT?
PG position is a bit shaky. I would put Dudley in place of Leonard and upgrade at PG
post #57 of 24557
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luong1209 View Post

Best I felt that is decent in each position:

Curry
Augustin
KCP
Beal
Middleton
Gallinari
Pau
Henson
Whiteside




Thoughts?


I like this one wayyy better than last one. KCP/Beal I like the least here

post #58 of 24557
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComptonPrince View Post
 

 

LINEUP
 
POS PLAYER OPP FPPG SALARY  
PG John Wall  Was@Atl 42.6 $8,900 swap out
SG Dion Waiters  OKC@NO 19.4 $4,500 swap out
SF Khris Middleton  LAL@Mil 22.1 $5,600 swap out
PF Tarik Black  LAL@Mil 12.2 $3,000 swap out
C Hassan Whiteside  Mia@Min 25.1 $7,700 swap out
G R. Westbrook  OKC@NO 47.9 $10,600 swap out
F M. Speights  Dal@GS 21.4 $3,400 swap out
UTIL D.J. Augustin  Det@Ind 20.0 $6,200 swap out

Thoughts?

post #59 of 24557
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComptonPrince View Post
 

Thoughts?


I'm iffy on Speights, every one else I can get aboard. If there's a better value forward, go for that

post #60 of 24557
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComptonPrince View Post

Thoughts?

Besides Speights, that looks great for 50/50.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware