What has that crackhead done for the "Black Community"? His charity was a scam. Dude threw away his career over drugs. He married a morally bankrupt white woman who promotes materialism and an unrealistic lifestyle. He overdosed on multiple drugs in a whorehouse, spending thousands for the company of white ******. Great role model there doing so much for blacks in the United States and elsewhere. I don't wish death on the dude, but let's face the facts. He is a basehead and a horrible rolemodel.
1. You emphasized "white" woman essentially showing your true colors. What's wrong with him marrying a white woman? How different is this from Hogan saying if you have to marry an NWORD at least let him be rich. Would it be any less unsavory if he were paying for black prostitutes?
2. Are you immune to said materialism Kim K is promoting? You live in America and you're on a website about shoes and have the nerve to call out others on being materialistic.
3. You can have demons and still be a positive role model There are countless people we look up to in history who have had to deal with inner conflict. People look up to rappers like Tupac for his social activism, yet dude was openly glorifying misogyny and yes a "materialistic lifestyle". Nas is a rapper I listen to for his thoughful rhymes about the black struggle, yet he's a homophobe. Nobody is perfect.
Hopefully Lamar uses this as an outlet to battle the stigmatization of mental illness and drug abuse that affects millions of Americans directly or indirectly. Treating the addicts in this country like lepers only potentiates the problem. You know it's ironic, the same people like you who expect others to understand the struggles of a certain demographic have zero concept of empathy. I'd look up to a self-aware basehead before a fake, ignorant, uneducated, hypocrite ANYDAY.
1. Him marrying an upper class privileged/born millionaire white woman is clearly not supportive of the black community. I shouldn't have to explain that one.
2. Son, I don't have a television show that promotes that garbage to masses of adoring fans, nor do I propagate it through the mainstream media to the entire world. Get real.I am admittedly often a victim to it,however.
3. You can have demons and be a positive role model. This is true. Being in the spotlight and ruining your career because of your crackheadedness and teaming up with a succubus, while airing your dirty laundry through the media and her tv show, is negative. If he were paying black prostitutes, at least the idea of him supporting someone in the black community would make sense. Even in his debauchery, his money was going to some white ******.