After reading, I think your complaint should be aimed more towards each individual store/warehouse than NT. Here is why I say this:
1. Many companies have policies and procedures set forth that each employee must excercise and follow. Breaking such policies and procedures could lead to disciplinary actions and/or termination, especially if they share company information publicly- on shoe forums, FB, IG, etc. and get caught (i.e., store inventory counts, or inventory manifest as a couple of examples). However, some mom and pop stores, and maybe a few big chain stores, give out information on inventory counts, or in your case, inventory manifests...but at their own discretion.
2. Managers and employees are entitled to an employee discount as a perk once they establish themselves as a valuable asset to the company after their 90 day probation period. Just because they are entitled to an employee discount, doesn't mean the general population is also, unless they are immediate family members (i.e., spouse, children). There are coupons and military discounts that can be used if you are trying to get the best prices, although some can not apply them to newly released product. Some members here are also good people who even help others out at retail plus shipping, or even sell off some of their shoes for cheap. Just got to build a relationship in the threads and credibility in the buy/sell forums to get some great deals.
3. As far as posting facts on releases whether it is limited or not, most of the information on limited or GR releases is simply speculation/best guess based on the information they receive and read about. All the information that gets posted here is the same information that gets out via social media or from Nike themselves that could be found with a little searching. However, Nike doesn't even give out information on store inventory counts/warehouse counts, unless it's a release like the most recent DBDozens via auctions.
4. NT does in fact sponsor some sites, but they are sites that sell on the secondary market. Same goes for NT, members who are selling on the secondary market. Now, if some are employees selling on their sites , or on NT, it is at their own discretion. But like I mentioned before, some members sell to other members for retail plus shipping to help out those who were not able to obtain a pair on the RD.
5. The point of NT is to open up discussions about shoes, brands, products, write reviews, build relationships, showcase your collection(s), buy/sell/trade, have fun chopping it up about past and present cops, etc.
Just my 2¢