Is death the only answer?

Y’all don’t understand some these birds are really violating. If you’ve ever had birds in the attic or squirrels in the chimney you’ll understand. I’m cool with animals doing their thing but they can become a headache when they decide your house is actually their home. Mf’s will have you up all night and cost hundred/thousands in service calls and repairs.

Ran over 2 bunnies the past month. I swear they wait until the last second and dart out in front of your on purpose
One of them I turned around to see what it was and there was another rabbit sitting next to the body :smh: had me all ****ed up

Need to get one of these German short haired pointer dogs to work with the pit. They’ll point them out and the pit can do the work

EF2E426B-665A-43CE-84B9-4276DEADA823.jpeg

Any type of retriever breed like this would have done the trick.

My chocolate lab got out one day and came trotting back with a live chicken, smiling thinking I'd be pleased with her.

She snatched it from a nearby coop. I had to go door to door looking for the owner of the chicken.

If she sees any type of bird she'll chase it away. It's in the bloodline.

I stumbled upon a Youtube video of this man who snipes squirrels, chipmunks, and raccoons with an air rifle and it took up a cool hr of my life.

Y'all don't believe me google it. Dude is Chris Kyle to rodents, all headshots between the eyes.

I stumbled upon a Youtube video of this man who snipes squirrels, chipmunks, and raccoons with an air rifle and it took up a cool hr of my life.

Y'all don't believe me google it. Dude is Chris Kyle to rodents, all headshots between the eyes.
Shoo....that was my childhood.

I’m from the country. I promise you everybody growing up practices shooting BB guns and .22’s on chipmunks, small birds, and salamanders.

Not trying to torture the critters, just trying to level up the head shot ability. Can’t be no geek off the street. Gotta be handy with the steel, ya feel me?

I’m from the country. I promise you everybody growing up practices shooting BB guns and .22’s on chipmunks, small birds, and salamanders.

Not trying to torture the critters, just trying to level up the head shot ability. Can’t be no geek off the street. Gotta be handy with the steel, ya feel me?
You mean yall didn’t build them little homes in your backyard so they could terrorize your dogs and animals with their own squatter rights?

Back
Top Bottom