NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Other Brands › Adidas NMD thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Adidas NMD thread - Page 357

post #10681 of 31699

http://www.sneakersnstuff.com/en/product/22713/adidas-nmd-r1-pk

FS:

DS Nike Air Foamposite Pro Cobalt (from GoldenAir event) - Size 9

 

FT:

DS Adidas NMD XR1 PK Triple White - Size 9 (for your NMD XR1 PK Cyan - Size 9)

Reply

FS:

DS Nike Air Foamposite Pro Cobalt (from GoldenAir event) - Size 9

 

FT:

DS Adidas NMD XR1 PK Triple White - Size 9 (for your NMD XR1 PK Cyan - Size 9)

Reply
post #10682 of 31699
Traded grey meshs for a pair of silver ltd UBs since the comfort of the nmd wasn't that great for me. Did I do good in the deal? Both are brand new
post #10683 of 31699
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCX4 View Post

Traded grey meshs for a pair of silver ltd UBs since the comfort of the nmd wasn't that great for me. Did I do good in the deal? Both are brand new


you got the better deal.

Low-key Broke.
Reply
Low-key Broke.
Reply
post #10684 of 31699
Quote:

 

But in-store first, and leftover online. Which means it will not be available online lol.

Size US 13 / UK 12
Reply
Size US 13 / UK 12
Reply
post #10685 of 31699
Quote:
Originally Posted by charleslin View Post

But in-store first, and leftover online. Which means it will not be available online lol.

When I managed to get through 11, 11.5 and 12 loaded
post #10686 of 31699
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCX4 View Post

Traded grey meshs for a pair of silver ltd UBs since the comfort of the nmd wasn't that great for me. Did I do good in the deal? Both are brand new


I take ub>any nmds.

post #10687 of 31699
CK & Mesh selections at Notre

https://www.notre-shop.com/collections/new-arrivals

Edit: Tokyos now OOS. CK Red, Blue, and Onyx scattered.

Edit 2: If you're reading this it's too late.
Edited by NonHeinous - 4/2/16 at 9:29am
post #10688 of 31699

Anyone that was able to catch the FNL restock on 3/29 get any shipping info yet? Mine is still processing.

post #10689 of 31699
Mine is still processing also.
post #10690 of 31699


yeah mine got processed and shipped out already the day after.

Quote:
Originally Posted by canesfanbaby View Post
 

Anyone that was able to catch the FNL restock on 3/29 get any shipping info yet? Mine is still processing.

post #10691 of 31699
Quote:
Originally Posted by akaiserman View Post
 


yeah mine got processed and shipped out already the day after.


Got me worried now lol

post #10692 of 31699

:hat

 

Kobe 8 System :  The Man, The Myth, The Manigault
Reply
Kobe 8 System :  The Man, The Myth, The Manigault
Reply
post #10693 of 31699

PKs back on SNS but sizes aren't adding to cart. 

post #10694 of 31699
Quote:
Originally Posted by balmainish View Post
 

PKs back on SNS but sizes aren't adding to cart. 

they donezo

post #10695 of 31699

Which Camos are ya'll after, NT?  I want one or two of these.  Olives for sure and it's a toss up b/t the Whites/Blues.

Kobe 8 System :  The Man, The Myth, The Manigault
Reply
Kobe 8 System :  The Man, The Myth, The Manigault
Reply
post #10696 of 31699
definitey olive and white for me
post #10697 of 31699
Olives only for me. Hope I can get through
TeamROSHE M:74
(1 photos)
  
Reply
TeamROSHE M:74
(1 photos)
  
Reply
post #10698 of 31699

some failry cheap pk whites on ebay.. sadly in an usual size (12.5) whoever might need... (no its not my own account lol) number: 

 

i think he didnt name them PK so people cant seem to find them.

 

 

ebay nr. (cant post links yet sry)

 

301910217715

post #10699 of 31699
Feels good to have both. Not Primeknit, but whatever.



Again, shout outs to the people who helped me get both.
TAYLOR SWIFT ❤


~~~~~~~🍳🍳🍳🍳🍳🍳~~~~~~~

I don't wear my shoes
Reply
TAYLOR SWIFT ❤


~~~~~~~🍳🍳🍳🍳🍳🍳~~~~~~~

I don't wear my shoes
Reply
post #10700 of 31699

are these legit? prolly hard to tell cuz he says sample...

 

http://www.ebay.de/itm/100-ORIG-ADIDAS-NMD-RUNNER-REFLECTIVE-SAMPLE-Gr-42-2-3-YEEZY-BOOST-Y-3-NEU-/121937461711?hash=item1c640a01cf:g:x8cAAOSwwpdW8bxU

 

 

on the second picture it seems he just poured some reflective powder over some standard monochrome black meshs lol

 

 

--------------------------

 

 

im pretty sure soon there will be xeno nmd's lol

post #10701 of 31699
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh4kki View Post

are these legit? prolly hard to tell cuz he says sample...

http://www.ebay.de/itm/100-ORIG-ADIDAS-NMD-RUNNER-REFLECTIVE-SAMPLE-Gr-42-2-3-YEEZY-BOOST-Y-3-NEU-/121937461711?hash=item1c640a01cf:g:x8cAAOSwwpdW8bxU


on the second picture it seems he just poured some reflective powder over some standard monochrome black meshs lol




im pretty sure soon there will be xeno nmd's lol

The seller is from Nuremberg, seems to have a good plug in Herzogenaurach ;-)
post #10702 of 31699

Hey guys was wondering if someone could help me out with a sizing question real quick. 

 

I'm a size 12 in the NMD PK Glitch Camo's. Should I go for a 12 or 12.5 in the NMD R1 PK Black? I like the fit to be a bit snug. TIA 

post #10703 of 31699
Quote:
Originally Posted by dukes23 View Post
 

Hey guys was wondering if someone could help me out with a sizing question real quick. 

 

I'm a size 12 in the NMD PK Glitch Camo's. Should I go for a 12 or 12.5 in the NMD R1 PK Black? I like the fit to be a bit snug. TIA 

 

The PK Glitch and PK R1 Black/White all fit the same.

FS/FT:

 

DS Adidas Ultra Boost x Solebox size 7.5 (Looking for sz 8)

Reply

FS/FT:

 

DS Adidas Ultra Boost x Solebox size 7.5 (Looking for sz 8)

Reply
post #10704 of 31699

repped, thank you

post #10705 of 31699
Managed to cop black pk on sns online incredibly! Anyone know if they do actually hold stock back for online or am I gonna get a cancellation email at some point?
post #10706 of 31699
Something about the city socks drives my cat insane, he's been attacking my feet while I'm just walking around the apartment. Gonna have to be careful with these because the little s**thead could do some serious damage to a pair of knit sneakers.

WTB: adidas FUTURECRAFT 3D PROTOTYPE BB3757 size 9.5

 

my adidas sizing (ideal size first)

UB - 9.5/10

PK NMD - 9/8.5

City Sock - 9/9.5

350 - 8.5/9

Y-3 ZG Knit - 8.5/9

Reply

WTB: adidas FUTURECRAFT 3D PROTOTYPE BB3757 size 9.5

 

my adidas sizing (ideal size first)

UB - 9.5/10

PK NMD - 9/8.5

City Sock - 9/9.5

350 - 8.5/9

Y-3 ZG Knit - 8.5/9

Reply
post #10707 of 31699
Quote:
Originally Posted by tankdayglo View Post

Something about the city socks drives my cat insane, he's been attacking my feet while I'm just walking around the apartment. Gonna have to be careful with these because the little s**thead could do some serious damage to a pair of knit sneakers.

:lol

post #10708 of 31699
Quote:
Originally Posted by canesfanbaby View Post

Anyone that was able to catch the FNL restock on 3/29 get any shipping info yet? Mine is still processing.

I'm in the same boat ... they need to ship or send me a cancellation
#A.G.N.Y

~~~~~~~🍳🍳🍳🍳🍳🍳~~~~~~~
Reply
#A.G.N.Y

~~~~~~~🍳🍳🍳🍳🍳🍳~~~~~~~
Reply
post #10709 of 31699
Quote:
Originally Posted by xCautioNx View Post


I'm in the same boat ... they need to ship or send me a cancellation


I called customer service. FNL is definitely getting worse! First, with online system/payment crashes. Now with customer service. Of course, they've outsourced to India. Called 3 times and basically could have talked to my dog to get better answers. They kept saying they're looking for inventory in all stores to complete my order, then will ship. Hope I'm wrong, but not looking good.

post #10710 of 31699
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifer878 View Post

Managed to cop black pk on sns online incredibly! Anyone know if they do actually hold stock back for online or am I gonna get a cancellation email at some point?

When did you cop, right after release?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Other Brands
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Other Brands › Adidas NMD thread