NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Other Brands › Adidas NMD thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Adidas NMD thread - Page 5

post #121 of 60276
Quote:
Originally Posted by kicksareforever View Post




Not exactly sure if I'm feeling these,  but here are some pics of these primeknits in the flesh... 







I dig these
nerd.gif WTT: My Yeezy Cream V2 size 9.5 for Green HuNMD size 9 nerd.gif 
Reply
nerd.gif WTT: My Yeezy Cream V2 size 9.5 for Green HuNMD size 9 nerd.gif 
Reply
post #122 of 60276
Any LA spots doing instore release this weekend? PM me if you wanna be a nice guy and share
post #123 of 60276
Glad to see this thread. Props to thread starter @soccerandkikz!
For Sale

Nike Air Presto SE QS "Safari" - Size M (10-11)

[SoleFreedom1013]

Reply
For Sale

Nike Air Presto SE QS "Safari" - Size M (10-11)

[SoleFreedom1013]

Reply
post #124 of 60276
Wheres the gram posts from stores out here in cali its already thursday damn lol
post #125 of 60276

Is this weekend's release limited? Hopefully not, but seems like most of the nice adidas release seem to fly off shelves now.

post #126 of 60276
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewstevens View Post
 

Is this weekend's release limited? Hopefully not, but seems like most of the nice adidas release seem to fly off shelves now.


prob better chance on adc since other boutiques only have limited sizes...

post #127 of 60276
Quote:
Originally Posted by tankdayglo View Post

I dig these

Definitely....It kinda looks like something Y-3 would design. Glad its Adidas that will be releasing these though.
post #128 of 60276
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoleFreedom1013 View Post

Glad to see this thread. Props to thread starter @soccerandkikz!

gracias. had to do it. i knew i wasnt the only one craving these things. 

 

and good looks on the info for the black boost pair. im jsut interested to see in what manner these will all release. nike at least tells u early... "limited to such and such shop" a lot of us are new to this adidas thing. or will they all be online except the nicekicks pair?  i guess we shall see

BUYING ALL JORDAN 1 ROYALS starting 4-16

SZ 9-11 PP INV

Reply

BUYING ALL JORDAN 1 ROYALS starting 4-16

SZ 9-11 PP INV

Reply
post #129 of 60276
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdot View Post

Wheres the gram posts from stores out here in cali its already thursday damn lol

believe i saw a few on my feed ill screenshot for you when im done studying

BUYING ALL JORDAN 1 ROYALS starting 4-16

SZ 9-11 PP INV

Reply

BUYING ALL JORDAN 1 ROYALS starting 4-16

SZ 9-11 PP INV

Reply
post #130 of 60276
Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerandkikz View Post

believe i saw a few on my feed ill screenshot for you when im done studying
Repped if you could pm. Much appreciated
post #131 of 60276

Copped a pair of R1 from Good Will Out. Came out to 172 euros. Hopefully they don't cancel the order

post #132 of 60276
Quote:
Originally Posted by yanks View Post
 

Copped a pair of R1 from Good Will Out. Came out to 172 euros. Hopefully they don't cancel the order

I guess I missed it. 404

post #133 of 60276
Tried to do some footwork this afternoon to see what local spots (Bay Area) would have them.

adidas SF: Only thing on the calendar was the EQT releases, no word on whether or not these will drop.
Darkside: I thought they had an Originals account, but they said they only carried Consortium releases.
Bows & Arrows: "Nope" but I'll probably check in again tomorrow.
NiceKicks: Yes, but still don't know their exact location & opening hours.
UNDFTD SF: Forgot about them til just now...didn't they get the first two releases?

Looks like online or bust for me eyes.gif. Any US based sites to look out for? I know a lot of the UK sites will probably get them Size?, solebox, END etc.
GSWARRIORS

WANTED:

adidas NMD R1 ("Glich/Oreo") sz. 8/8.5
Reply
GSWARRIORS

WANTED:

adidas NMD R1 ("Glich/Oreo") sz. 8/8.5
Reply
post #134 of 60276
NYC?

pm...
post #135 of 60276
nerd.gif
WTB:
S in Replicas S or M In Authentics
"When all is said and done, I want more to have been done than said."
Rugby The Sport, Not Ralph
Ravens • Zlatan • Liverpool FC • Nuggets • Nats • Caps
For Sale: Air Jordan 13 White/Team Red-Flint Grey
$90 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: UNWORN UNBRANDED DENIM 101 SKINNY FIT 32/34
$60 (USD) or best offer
 
Reply
WTB:
S in Replicas S or M In Authentics
"When all is said and done, I want more to have been done than said."
Rugby The Sport, Not Ralph
Ravens • Zlatan • Liverpool FC • Nuggets • Nats • Caps
For Sale: Air Jordan 13 White/Team Red-Flint Grey
$90 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: UNWORN UNBRANDED DENIM 101 SKINNY FIT 32/34
$60 (USD) or best offer
 
Reply
post #136 of 60276

How early should we camp for these?

post #137 of 60276
😒 Tonight
Edited by sman234 - 1/28/16 at 8:06pm
they dont have to fear me...i dont have to put fear in no mans heart but at the end of the day, they WILL respect me.
i dont po' up and sip pimpin i po' up and drank
i po' up till i throw up and...

Reply
they dont have to fear me...i dont have to put fear in no mans heart but at the end of the day, they WILL respect me.
i dont po' up and sip pimpin i po' up and drank
i po' up till i throw up and...

Reply
post #138 of 60276

aight cool, heading out rn.

post #139 of 60276
Quote:
Originally Posted by sman234 View Post

These are supposedly dropping this weekend, may be a nice consolation prize for those who don't get the r1's


these aren't primeknit? can't even tell from the pix.

post #140 of 60276
Quote:
Originally Posted by trix213 View Post

these aren't primeknit? can't even tell from the pix.

They don't look like pk to me but the price suggest they r

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenak1 View Post

aight cool, heading out rn.

Nice
they dont have to fear me...i dont have to put fear in no mans heart but at the end of the day, they WILL respect me.
i dont po' up and sip pimpin i po' up and drank
i po' up till i throw up and...

Reply
they dont have to fear me...i dont have to put fear in no mans heart but at the end of the day, they WILL respect me.
i dont po' up and sip pimpin i po' up and drank
i po' up till i throw up and...

Reply
post #141 of 60276
Ayeee I aint know this thread was made pimp.gif

I still need a pair of these tho smh. Wish they restocked the OG pair
post #142 of 60276
Quote:
Originally Posted by trix213 View Post
 

these aren't primeknit? can't even tell from the pix.

nope, they are mesh

post #143 of 60276
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sman234 View Post

They don't look like pk to me but the price suggest they r
Nice

Not PK. THEYRE MESH. Pk have the scrunchie collar

BUYING ALL JORDAN 1 ROYALS starting 4-16

SZ 9-11 PP INV

Reply

BUYING ALL JORDAN 1 ROYALS starting 4-16

SZ 9-11 PP INV

Reply
post #144 of 60276
Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerandkikz View Post

Not PK. THEYRE MESH. Pk have the scrunchie collar

Yea that's what I thought, but aren't the mesh nmds supposed to cost $130
they dont have to fear me...i dont have to put fear in no mans heart but at the end of the day, they WILL respect me.
i dont po' up and sip pimpin i po' up and drank
i po' up till i throw up and...

Reply
they dont have to fear me...i dont have to put fear in no mans heart but at the end of the day, they WILL respect me.
i dont po' up and sip pimpin i po' up and drank
i po' up till i throw up and...

Reply
post #145 of 60276
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sman234 View Post

Yea that's what I thought, but aren't the mesh nmds supposed to cost $130

Not sure but when demean is high jack up the price and we'll still buy it lol. I Don't doubt you though.

BUYING ALL JORDAN 1 ROYALS starting 4-16

SZ 9-11 PP INV

Reply

BUYING ALL JORDAN 1 ROYALS starting 4-16

SZ 9-11 PP INV

Reply
post #146 of 60276
Quote:
Originally Posted by sman234 View Post


Yea that's what I thought, but aren't the mesh nmds supposed to cost $130

been reading they're $5 cheaper than the PK version. i guess we'll find out on saturday

post #147 of 60276
Adc did not advertise the other nmds like the pk nmd that drops this sat.... Surprise release who knows...
post #148 of 60276
Quote:
Originally Posted by sman234 View Post

They don't look like pk to me but the price suggest they r

Lol that's what I was thinking
post #149 of 60276
Quote:
Originally Posted by XX3forever View Post

Tried to do some footwork this afternoon to see what local spots (Bay Area) would have them.

adidas SF: Only thing on the calendar was the EQT releases, no word on whether or not these will drop.
Darkside: I thought they had an Originals account, but they said they only carried Consortium releases.
Bows & Arrows: "Nope" but I'll probably check in again tomorrow.
NiceKicks: Yes, but still don't know their exact location & opening hours.
UNDFTD SF: Forgot about them til just now...didn't they get the first two releases?

Looks like online or bust for me eyes.gif. Any US based sites to look out for? I know a lot of the UK sites will probably get them Size?, solebox, END etc.

Is the NiceKicks shop supposed to be a random opening?
follow me in IG: @thegodfresco, ill follow back
Reply
follow me in IG: @thegodfresco, ill follow back
Reply
post #150 of 60276
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris View Post

Wish they restocked the OG pair

Mid March.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Other Brands
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Other Brands › Adidas NMD thread