NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Other Brands › Official Adidas Dame 3 Thread - Roots Colorway 12/14
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Adidas Dame 3 Thread - Roots Colorway 12/14 - Page 18

post #511 of 521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballerific703 View Post

The $70 joints aren't moving at all on Finish Line. I think they'll drop them again soon.

if true then that's great news, i copped a pair already, but wouldn't mind copping again at a lower price point.

post #512 of 521
Quote:
Originally Posted by nzahir18 View Post
 

Just got my pair in the mail, pretty tight in the midfoot. What is a good way to lace to loosen them up but keep my heel in place(worried of heel slippage as well)?

 

Moreso than the 2's?

post #513 of 521

Adidas.com 30% off code: FRIENDS30

post #514 of 521
Quote:
Originally Posted by gimmedatt View Post
 

 

Moreso than the 2's?

I only tried on the 2s in a size 9 so I really cant tell you. Biggest gripe with these dames is the heel lockdown for me but everyones foot is different.

 

Any here got a drose 6? I dont know how to size in the primeknit rose 6s compared to lillards. Same size or go up .5?

post #515 of 521
Quote:
Originally Posted by nzahir18 View Post
 

I only tried on the 2s in a size 9 so I really cant tell you. Biggest gripe with these dames is the heel lockdown for me but everyones foot is different.

 

Any here got a drose 6? I dont know how to size in the primeknit rose 6s compared to lillards. Same size or go up .5?

 

I have the 6's non-primeknit. 

 

Go half size down from your Nike size if using for bball.

 

You can go true to nike size if they are just for casual wear.

post #516 of 521
Quote:
Originally Posted by gimmedatt View Post
 

 

I have the 6's non-primeknit. 

 

Go half size down from your Nike size if using for bball.

 

You can go true to nike size if they are just for casual wear.

I am a 9-9.5 in nikes, but I havent balled in so long I dont really remember. I bought 9.5 hyperdunks and they had too much space in the toes. So I am probably a 9 in nikes. So should I go in 8.5 in the rose 6 primeknit?

post #517 of 521
Quote:
Originally Posted by nzahir18 View Post
 

I am a 9-9.5 in nikes, but I havent balled in so long I dont really remember. I bought 9.5 hyperdunks and they had too much space in the toes. So I am probably a 9 in nikes. So should I go in 8.5 in the rose 6 primeknit?

 

Yes I would go 8.5.


Edited by gimmedatt - 6/20/17 at 12:11am
post #518 of 521
post #519 of 521
Quote:
Originally Posted by thapointguy View Post

kinda close to the other one with those colors

post #520 of 521
Quote:
Originally Posted by thapointguy View Post

 

Always on point with the USA colorways.

post #521 of 521
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Other Brands
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Other Brands › Official Adidas Dame 3 Thread - Roots Colorway 12/14