Official Adidas Dame Thread - Dame 4 in stores now.

Should This become the Official Adidas Dame Thread?

• Yes

Votes: 89 93.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 6.3%

• Total voters
What are you even talking about?

Dude said he's looking for the dames on sale.

I simply stated when Dame gets knocked out off the playoffs that majority of the holder colorsways would get marked down.

That has nothing to with with either quality or performance.

It's simple business strategy.

Him being knocked out if the playoffs has nothing to do with the markdown of older colorways. If that was your point then the wrong choice of words were used.

Him being knocked out if the playoffs has nothing to do with the markdown of older colorways. If that was your point then the wrong choice of words were used.

:lol: :lol:

Ok, it literally happens with every team / etc and it seems to be the strategy that adidas is currently using,

Let's see what happens.

Shoes definitely go on sale when teams are out of the playoffs and at the season. Happens with all shoes.

I just don't know much about Adidas anymore, these shoes aren't on every shoe site I go to. Only a few sites have them.

Shoes definitely go on sale when teams are out of the playoffs and at the season. Happens with all shoes.

I just don't know much about Adidas anymore, these shoes aren't on every shoe site I go to. Only a few sites have them.

Lol...they go on sale when a certain colorwya has been out for months and new colorway come out. The notion that a shoe goes on sale soley because a tram is out of the playoffs is laughable.

Early KD colorways are on sale, guess the Warriors will be out of the playoffs soon.....Pacers might not even make the playoffs so we'll see if the pg1 suddenly gors on sale.

Been collecting shoes since 99.

Production numbers on Dame 3s and KD 9s are very different. Retail price is also very different. Comparing the two are laughable.

Some shoes will go once their playoff hopes are over and some will go on sale a couple weeks after the Finals. Dame's are reasonably priced at $115 so they might wait a little bit to drop. They will still drop once the season is over.

Last edited:
Flyknit has a valid point..once no dame there isn't a any tv time. Not sure cuts come right after the team is out but you'll definitely see discounts soon after. flyknit flyknit

Been collecting shoes since 99.

Production numbers on Dame 3s and KD 9s are very different. Retail price is also very different. Comparing the two are laughable.

Some shoes will go once their playoff hopes are over and some will go on sale a couple weeks after the Finals. Dame's are reasonably priced at $115 so they might wait a little bit to drop. They will still drop once the season is over.

You can laugh but I have been collecting just as long as you, you can compare ANY 2 model you want and the results are the same. It has ZERO to do with ealey playoff exit or " TV time" as somebody else mentioned. Plan and simple, colorways that are released early will go on sale first. It is the same as withl any business, when simething has been out for a min clean it out and for yhe new look model.

I am not saying models will not be on sale, I am saying the early playoff exit excuse is not the reason . The roots and first release colorway will be on sale ( if they aren't already, the colorway that is dropping in a couple days, no it will not be ...

Can anyone compare the Dame 3 with the Harden 1?

Quick comparison off of my own opinions on my pairs.

Traction - Harden 1 is alright. Although since the grooves specially by the pivot point is very shallow, you may need to wipe more often on dusty court.
Dame 3 traction is good. Not Curry 2 level but definitely an improvement over the D Lillard 2s (even over the continental rubber).

Winner, Dame 3

Cushion - Harden 1 feels responsive due to the thinness of the boost compared to the other boost models but provides alright impact protection.

Dame 3 cushion is kind of like the D Lillard 2s'bounce cushion but a bit stiffer. Provides great court feel and great impact protection.

Winner, definitely subjective. I am a big fan of bounce (much prefer the D Lillard 2s' bounciness) and so I'm quite biased.

Fit - Both half size down from true size if you are not wide footer. But that depends since I've heard accounts from others who have normal width feet who have to go true size because it is tight around the mid area. I believe moreso on the Dame 3s. Definitely requires break in time.

Winner, both have its own disadvantages.

*Note that you may need to switch the laces on the Harden 1s to flat laces because the bottom laces hit the leather toe cap. Some say you don't get that same problem on non leather toecaps.

Good luck!

Last edited:
happy.gif
Look Ninja Turtle inspired.

For some reason I think the Dame 3's would look sic in the USA colorway on the crazylight 2016.

@FTL, had $10 off $50 too so could have gotten it for ~$40 but I just don't need more bball shoes at the moment.
View media item 2405478I'll sleep on it and maybe I'll have a change of heart.

Last edited:
Yo, so I haven't bought Adidas Basketball shoes in over 10 years at least. Whats the fit like on these? Where can I get them for cheap? I know these aren't selling. Haven't seen them in any stores until today and haven't seen anyone wearing them in person. I need these two colors once they drop to that $50 price range. These joints are so tough.
I think with all of Adidas recent low/mids you want to go a full size down unless you have wide feet, then go half size down.

A full size down? Lmfao.
Lol I don't think it's crazy. I went down from my normal 11 size to 10.5 in the Lillard's and there's still a good amount of space. Could probably go down to 10 but would have to try them on first.

Lol I don't think it's crazy. I went down from my normal 11 size to 10.5 in the Lillard's and there's still a good amount of space. Could probably go down to 10 but would have to try them on first.

Definitely not something you can recommend a full size down on. It may work for some but not for everybody. Please play on a Dame 3 full size below your true size and let me know how your midfoot feels.

Back
Top Bottom