NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Other Brands › ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE* - Page 1025

post #30721 of 39295
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shenggg View Post
 

this might sound ridiculous but zebras might end up reselling for less than 400 after this weekend. 

 

Not ridiculous at all.  It's just that people still have the "limited" tag on them in their mind. 

 

$450-$500 is a fairly likely range. 

post #30722 of 39295
Quote:
Originally Posted by FightOnTrojans5 View Post
 

 

Not ridiculous at all.  It's just that people still have the "limited" tag on them in their mind. 

 

$450-$500 is a fairly likely range. 

 

It's another yeezy release, the same old lol 

glasses.gif 
Reply
glasses.gif 
Reply
post #30723 of 39295
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shenggg View Post

this might sound ridiculous but zebras might end up reselling for less than 400 after this weekend. 

I think it will be right round 400
DS Adidas R1 Tech Earth size 11 $180 shipped
DS Adidas R1 Triple White size 10.5 $180 shipped
VNDS KD 7 "All Star" Size 11 $100 shipped
VNDS KD 6 "Floral" Size 10.5 $125 shipped
Reply
DS Adidas R1 Tech Earth size 11 $180 shipped
DS Adidas R1 Triple White size 10.5 $180 shipped
VNDS KD 7 "All Star" Size 11 $100 shipped
VNDS KD 6 "Floral" Size 10.5 $125 shipped
Reply
post #30724 of 39295
Quote:
Originally Posted by ineedOGs View Post


I think it will be right round 400

no way. $500-600

Ig: @throwupthekicks
Reply
Ig: @throwupthekicks
Reply
post #30725 of 39295
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinotwofour View Post

I pulled a 6 hour wait for pickup for oreos on 34th flagship

Word, wait at champs and 42nd for creams was insane. 6 registers and still took me 2 hours
Join the best Monitor / Slack Group/ Cook group with ATC Links!!!!! - Slots still open

Best Sneaker Proxies !!!!! Cant get any better

Nike Verified accounts for sale!!! -5/28/2017

Twitter- @ Jonesunk
Reply
Join the best Monitor / Slack Group/ Cook group with ATC Links!!!!! - Slots still open

Best Sneaker Proxies !!!!! Cant get any better

Nike Verified accounts for sale!!! -5/28/2017

Twitter- @ Jonesunk
Reply
post #30726 of 39295

Why couldn't a more wearable pair drop that low in price :{ 

post #30727 of 39295
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raam9364 View Post
 

Why couldn't a more wearable pair drop that low in price :{ 

like the Creams? 

Sign up for ebates 

 

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=aifAhxvt09XSa0u4%2Bj50sQ%3D%3D&eeid=28187

 

My IG: joespeed - basically cars, shoes and my dogs nthat.gif

Reply

Sign up for ebates 

 

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=aifAhxvt09XSa0u4%2Bj50sQ%3D%3D&eeid=28187

 

My IG: joespeed - basically cars, shoes and my dogs nthat.gif

Reply
post #30728 of 39295
400 maybe for the broke bois that need to offload quick def not a median price..even for a wknd
post #30729 of 39295
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayheazy View Post


Word, wait at champs and 42nd for creams was insane. 6 registers and still took me 2 hours

 

42nd champs is also always a mess. I think for the oreo or the bred drop, their system went down and people were just waiting in line and not even moving an inch. 

 

SIZE SWAP:

 

My Oxford Tan 350's size 5.5 FOR YOUR Oxford Tan 350's size 5

 

Reply

 

SIZE SWAP:

 

My Oxford Tan 350's size 5.5 FOR YOUR Oxford Tan 350's size 5

 

Reply
post #30730 of 39295

I say resell is over 500 after release and a few months down probably mid 600s

Ig: @throwupthekicks
Reply
Ig: @throwupthekicks
Reply
post #30731 of 39295
Quote:
Originally Posted by EAski3 View Post

400 maybe for the broke bois that need to offload quick def not a median price..even for a wknd

its not that i just dont see the demand of these will be as high as the cream whites. 

post #30732 of 39295
Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph8764 View Post

no way. $500-600

😂😂 well I won't derail the thread going back and forth over resale cause I really dgaf. But I will say I'm ready to eat on a couple pairs. I'm not a reseller but I call that smart purchasing. I won't go all out of my way chasing a bunch of pairs. But if it's readily available why not grab an extra pair to help my expenses. 😂😅
DS Adidas R1 Tech Earth size 11 $180 shipped
DS Adidas R1 Triple White size 10.5 $180 shipped
VNDS KD 7 "All Star" Size 11 $100 shipped
VNDS KD 6 "Floral" Size 10.5 $125 shipped
Reply
DS Adidas R1 Tech Earth size 11 $180 shipped
DS Adidas R1 Triple White size 10.5 $180 shipped
VNDS KD 7 "All Star" Size 11 $100 shipped
VNDS KD 6 "Floral" Size 10.5 $125 shipped
Reply
post #30733 of 39295
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeOh29 View Post

like the Creams? 

*alonzo_mourning.gif*
Instagram: @mikeezy4sheezy
Reply
Instagram: @mikeezy4sheezy
Reply
post #30734 of 39295
Quote:
Originally Posted by ineedOGs View Post

😂😂 well I won't derail the thread going back and forth over resale cause I really dgaf. But I will say I'm ready to eat on a couple pairs. I'm not a reseller but I call that smart purchasing. I won't go all out of my way chasing a bunch of pairs. But if it's readily available why not grab an extra pair to help my expenses. 😂😅

Buying yeezys at retail is always a smart come up, guaranteed double your money back from what you spent
Ig: @throwupthekicks
Reply
Ig: @throwupthekicks
Reply
post #30735 of 39295
I don't think demand will be that high. The people that had to have no matter the cost already dished out 1.5k+.. that plus the fact that they are literally everywhere. If you don't hit a pair of these you didn't try hard enough. That's why I say ~400
DS Adidas R1 Tech Earth size 11 $180 shipped
DS Adidas R1 Triple White size 10.5 $180 shipped
VNDS KD 7 "All Star" Size 11 $100 shipped
VNDS KD 6 "Floral" Size 10.5 $125 shipped
Reply
DS Adidas R1 Tech Earth size 11 $180 shipped
DS Adidas R1 Triple White size 10.5 $180 shipped
VNDS KD 7 "All Star" Size 11 $100 shipped
VNDS KD 6 "Floral" Size 10.5 $125 shipped
Reply
post #30736 of 39295
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shenggg View Post

its not that i just dont see the demand of these will be as high as the cream whites. 

Really? a lot of ppl missed original release
post #30737 of 39295
Quote:
Originally Posted by ineedOGs View Post

I don't think demand will be that high. The people that had to have no matter the cost already dished out 1.5k+.. that plus the fact that they are literally everywhere. If you don't hit a pair of these you didn't try hard enough. That's why I say ~400

Demand won't be high lol??
Ig: @throwupthekicks
Reply
Ig: @throwupthekicks
Reply
post #30738 of 39295
Will be interesting to see how the market moves once people actually have them in hand.
post #30739 of 39295

LOW $400s BABY

LF:

UBxSNS (10) - UBxHS (10) - UBxKITH (10) - UB Olive 1.0 (10)

My offers:

UB Cream (10) - UBxWW Black (10) - 750 CG (6/10) - v2 Oreo (10.5) - v2 PB (10.5) - v2 Cream (5.5/6/9/10/10.5)

EBATES...

Reply

LF:

UBxSNS (10) - UBxHS (10) - UBxKITH (10) - UB Olive 1.0 (10)

My offers:

UB Cream (10) - UBxWW Black (10) - 750 CG (6/10) - v2 Oreo (10.5) - v2 PB (10.5) - v2 Cream (5.5/6/9/10/10.5)

EBATES...

Reply
post #30740 of 39295
Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph8764 View Post


Buying yeezys at retail is always a smart come up, guaranteed double your money back from what you spent

 

so you're saying I can get $300-$400 profit for my yeezy cleats and infant yeezys?

 

SIZE SWAP:

 

My Oxford Tan 350's size 5.5 FOR YOUR Oxford Tan 350's size 5

 

Reply

 

SIZE SWAP:

 

My Oxford Tan 350's size 5.5 FOR YOUR Oxford Tan 350's size 5

 

Reply
post #30741 of 39295
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinotwofour View Post
 

 

so you're saying I can get $300-$400 profit for my yeezy cleats and infant yeezys?

 

It's raining serious cash off multiples of the PowerPhase's too.  :lol

post #30742 of 39295
zebras are one of the best cws..these will always be sought after
post #30743 of 39295
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinotwofour View Post
 

 

so you're saying I can get $300-$400 profit for my yeezy cleats and infant yeezys?

 

no ... no  ... :lol

glasses.gif 
Reply
glasses.gif 
Reply
post #30744 of 39295
i was pretty bummed when i sold these for 1300 when they first released.
bummed because i wanted to keep them and wear them.
but with a trip to europe a few weeks after, i had no choice but to take the $1000 profit.
that being said, given my recent successes on yeezy drops, hoping to snag a pair for retail to wear this time because resell will be LOW
TRADE TRADE TRADE
MY SZ 9 ZEBRA FOR YOUR SZ9 BRED V2
Reply
TRADE TRADE TRADE
MY SZ 9 ZEBRA FOR YOUR SZ9 BRED V2
Reply
post #30745 of 39295

we need a poll on which is the best cw lol

post #30746 of 39295
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeOh29 View Post
 

like the Creams? 

 

no, the powerphases.

post #30747 of 39295
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shenggg View Post

we need a poll on which is the best cw lol

The most limited colorway. Obviously. nthat.gif

srs but not srs
Instagram: @mikeezy4sheezy
Reply
Instagram: @mikeezy4sheezy
Reply
post #30748 of 39295
Quote:
Originally Posted by NerdyMcFlyGuy View Post

I hope the manager lives up to her word man. They more shady than Footlocker Somerset 😂

Hearing that saves me a trip to somerset lol
post #30749 of 39295
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shenggg View Post

we need a poll on which is the best cw lol

beluga, not even close IMO
Nike.com gift card with $322.24 balance. $300 GIFTED
Reply
Nike.com gift card with $322.24 balance. $300 GIFTED
Reply
post #30750 of 39295
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyzz View Post

beluga, not even close IMO
Beluga V2 or Beluga V2 V2? nerd.gif

FT

Kith Copa Cobra 17.1 Ultra Boost Sz 11.5

Reply

FT

Kith Copa Cobra 17.1 Ultra Boost Sz 11.5

Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Other Brands
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Other Brands › ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*