ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone know how strict it is for adidas confirmed when claiming a pair? I have the exact name but my birthday is off by a day. example my birthday is september 3rd 1990 but i put septeber 2nd 1990

anyone know how strict it is for adidas confirmed when claiming a pair? I have the exact name but my birthday is off by a day. example my birthday is september 3rd 1990 but i put septeber 2nd 1990

pretty sure theyll miss that. They just look at name most of the time and picture

Cuz you PM the password page and the link changes but password link stays same

So no alert, if that makes sense
Nope, more than that.

The Cream drop, there was no password page, product page is already live days ago.

What they did was to create a redirection in the product page to a page with the cart button, thus page monitor couldn't pick it up as the original page didn't had any "changes" in the elements.

Sorry should of clarified. I placed a bid on both StockX and GOAT. Coincidentally they both got accepted within hours of each other. It was a mistake on my end but it would be nice if I could cancel the accepted bid on StockX.

Oh I see, according to Stock X your are stuck purchasing that pair once the seller agrees.

From Stock X:
"Buyer Obligations. As a buyer, you are obligated to pay for any items you Bid on when your Bid matches a seller’s Ask. WHEN YOU PLACE A BID, YOU ARE COMMITTING TO PURCHASE THE ITEM AS SOON AS YOUR BID MATCHES A SELLER’S ASK PRICE. To be an eligible buyer you must have a billing address and shipping address within one of the countries that StockX supports. You can see a full list of these countries at Available Countries, which may be updated from time to time. If your address is outside the United States, then you will be responsible for paying all customs, duties, taxes and any other related fees in addition to the international shipping charges; you will be solely responsible for compliance with all customs requirements on import; and, when placing your order, you authorize us to appoint an agent to file the customs declarations on your behalf. In general, we charge your credit card immediately upon purchase and hold the funds in escrow until the transaction is complete, at which time we pay the seller. You will not receive any interest on the escrowed amount. You might be required to pay certain fees as described when placing your Buy Order, as updated from time to time. If your payment fails or is rejected for any reason (e.g., purchase exceeds credit card limit, card is cancelled, chargeback is requested), StockX reserves the right to do any or all of the following, in its sole discretion: (i) charge buyer’s credit card an additional amount equal to 15% of the transaction amount as a service fee; (ii) remove any or all of buyer’s Bids from the Services; (iii) cancel any or all of buyer’s orders pending through the Services; (iv) withhold refunds or payments due to buyer; (v) place limits on buyer’s buying and selling privileges; (vi) charge buyer’s credit card for costs, expenses and fees incurred by StockX as a result of buyer’s action or inaction; and (vii) temporarily or permanently suspend buyer’s account. ALL SALES ARE FINAL ONCE THE ITEM IS AUTHENTICATED AND DELIVERED, AND NO REFUND REQUESTS WILL BE HONORED. If you experience a problem with your purchase or an item, please contact us at support@stockx.com. If there is a problem with an item you received, you must contact us in writing within 3 days after receiving the item with a detailed description of the problem. StockX verification tags that are attached to items must not be removed, or the items will not be eligible for return or exchange under any circumstance (including damage in transit)."

They verified birthdate on my ID when I picked up my chocolate 750s in SF.  In the past I normally didn't put down my real date when signing up for random sites, and I forgot that I had done this with the Confirmed app.  They had to bring the manager out and she eventually let it slide.  But I figure just being off by day should be fine.

Nope, more than that.

The Cream drop, there was no password page, product page is already live days ago.

What they did was to create a redirection in the product page to a page with the cart button, thus page monitor couldn't pick it up as the original page didn't had any "changes" in the elements.
Haha yeah, I had my page monitor setup but was still idly refreshing the page while trying to stay awake.  Saw the add to cart button pop up, and it took me several moments in my half asleep state to realize that the shoe had stealth gone up for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom