NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: NBA Draft 6|22, CHAOS
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: NBA Draft 6|22, CHAOS - Page 57

post #1681 of 5683
 
Originally Posted by leemelone View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by wHipLAshTw03 View Post


Now if you can't infer that the Lakers value Nance more than Randle because the Lakers were ready to part with Randle to move up to #1, then it's time to call it a night.
 

And yet despite numerous reports that Clarkson could potentially be moved as soon as draft nite you say he's more valued than Russell 🤔🤔🤔. By your logic they also value Nance more than the #2 pick since that was included in the rumored deal

 

Like I said, EVERYONE BUT INGRAM is trade bait. and like I said, Magic has made more positive comments about Clarkson than Russell. 

 

And did you already forget, Russell has been in more trade rumors than Clarkson in the last 6 months. FACTS.

 

Another FACT - the MOST RECENT trade rumor had to do with RANDLE not Clarkson.

 

I won't even address your last sentence because it was flat out stupid. You don't trade a #2 for a #1 straight up. The team with the #2 pick has to THROW IN another piece to balance out the trade. And guess who the throw in player was.......ya boy JULIUS RAMBO.

 

Go to bed bro...it's clear you don't want to place another $1K bet regarding Randle being traded by the beginning of the 2018 season because you sure as heck know Randle is as good as gone.

post #1682 of 5683
Nite nite son. I'll let you slide this time for not telling me happy father's day. But next time I'm expecting a gift wink.gif
post #1683 of 5683
You better put in those OT hours kid because it may take you several months to save up that thousand dollar prize you bout to give away come October
post #1684 of 5683

What was the 1k bet again lol?

post #1685 of 5683
that video of bron in his backyard was awesome. bet its fun as hell to have bron as your pops. and equally as fun to be bron and have kids. Dude looked huuuuuge with all of those 10 yr olds. Looked spry too, like he can play at least 2 more yrs.

Lakers tho...

Reply

Lakers tho...

Reply
post #1686 of 5683
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post

that video of bron in his backyard was awesome. bet its fun as hell to have bron as your pops. and equally as fun to be bron and have kids. Dude looked huuuuuge with all of those 10 yr olds. Looked spry too, like he can play at least 2 more yrs.

Bron got a good 4 elite years left

post #1687 of 5683
clarkson and nance are the least valuable of the young assets. thats why you will hear magic talk positive about them. to sell their worth.

but nobody is buying it because like i said they are least valuable trade chips.

clarkson is so one dimensional its disgusting
by my black cement air jordan iv size 11.5 now!
Reply
by my black cement air jordan iv size 11.5 now!
Reply
post #1688 of 5683
Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleKane View Post

clarkson and nance are the least valuable of the young assets. thats why you will hear magic talk positive about them. to sell their worth.

but nobody is buying it because like i said they are least valuable trade chips.

clarkson is so one dimensional its disgusting
JC forreal got the Michael Vick cone vision
At least he's a good shooter doe
LA Dodgers,Anaheim Ducks, LA Galaxy, LA Lakers, Carolina Panthers smokin.gif

Follow me on Twitter @therantingazn
Reply
LA Dodgers,Anaheim Ducks, LA Galaxy, LA Lakers, Carolina Panthers smokin.gif

Follow me on Twitter @therantingazn
Reply
post #1689 of 5683
Taurasi da goat.


female kobe.

Lakers tho...

Reply

Lakers tho...

Reply
post #1690 of 5683
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCH Roadwinder View Post

What was the 1k bet again lol?
1k bet? Where? If there ever was a bet that I don't think will get honoured its that one.

San Antonio Spurs: MCMXCIX, MMIII, MMV, MMVII, MMXIV


I Never Cried When _____ Died, But I Definitely Will When Hov Does

Reply

San Antonio Spurs: MCMXCIX, MMIII, MMV, MMVII, MMXIV


I Never Cried When _____ Died, But I Definitely Will When Hov Does

Reply
post #1691 of 5683
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post

Taurasi da goat.
Nah gimme mya Moore

female kobe.
post #1692 of 5683
The WNBA isn't engulfed by rings culture and general narrative nonsense so it's easy to just look at who is just flat out better at playing basketball.

I've been actively watching the WNBA for a few years now, and was just having this conversation cause Taurasi took over the scoring list last night.

They're 1Aand 1B and no one else is close.

San Antonio Spurs: MCMXCIX, MMIII, MMV, MMVII, MMXIV


I Never Cried When _____ Died, But I Definitely Will When Hov Does

Reply

San Antonio Spurs: MCMXCIX, MMIII, MMV, MMVII, MMXIV


I Never Cried When _____ Died, But I Definitely Will When Hov Does

Reply
post #1693 of 5683
The bet was if Dlo gonna get traded
post #1694 of 5683
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antidope View Post

The WNBA isn't engulfed by rings culture and general narrative nonsense so it's easy to just look at who is just flat out better at playing basketball.

I've been actively watching the WNBA for a few years now, and was just having this conversation cause Taurasi took over the scoring list last night.

They're 1Aand 1B and no one else is close.


Would they be considered better than Cynthia Cooper or Lauren Jackson?
post #1695 of 5683
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antidope View Post

1k bet? Where? If there ever was a bet that I don't think will get honoured its that one.


If people aren't paying up $50, nobody is paying $1k. There should be Insta bans for deadbeats like that
post #1696 of 5683
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardens beard View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antidope View Post

The WNBA isn't engulfed by rings culture and general narrative nonsense so it's easy to just look at who is just flat out better at playing basketball.

I've been actively watching the WNBA for a few years now, and was just having this conversation cause Taurasi took over the scoring list last night.

They're 1Aand 1B and no one else is close.


Would they be considered better than Cynthia Cooper or Lauren Jackson?
They're better than EVERYONE.

San Antonio Spurs: MCMXCIX, MMIII, MMV, MMVII, MMXIV


I Never Cried When _____ Died, But I Definitely Will When Hov Does

Reply

San Antonio Spurs: MCMXCIX, MMIII, MMV, MMVII, MMXIV


I Never Cried When _____ Died, But I Definitely Will When Hov Does

Reply
post #1697 of 5683
Talking about Moore when you say they're?

Wouldn't know, never watched a lick of WNBA

"WHO WILL SURVIVE IN AMERICA" ~ Gil Scott

Reply

"WHO WILL SURVIVE IN AMERICA" ~ Gil Scott

Reply
post #1698 of 5683
With all the banter KD's engaging in on Twitter, you can tell the narratives bother him. He's a big all-around NBA fan so that doesn't surprise me, wouldn't surprise me seeing him leave in 2-3 years because of it either

"WHO WILL SURVIVE IN AMERICA" ~ Gil Scott

Reply

"WHO WILL SURVIVE IN AMERICA" ~ Gil Scott

Reply
post #1699 of 5683
Quote:
Originally Posted by OlDirtyReseller View Post

Talking about Moore when you say they're?

Wouldn't know, never watched a lick of WNBA
YUP. She's a legend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OlDirtyReseller View Post

With all the banter KD's engaging in on Twitter, you can tell the narratives bother him. He's a big all-around NBA fan so that doesn't surprise me, wouldn't surprise me seeing him leave in 2-3 years because of it either
He used to always tweet though, there was a time where Kevin Durant had the best athlete twitter period.

San Antonio Spurs: MCMXCIX, MMIII, MMV, MMVII, MMXIV


I Never Cried When _____ Died, But I Definitely Will When Hov Does

Reply

San Antonio Spurs: MCMXCIX, MMIII, MMV, MMVII, MMXIV


I Never Cried When _____ Died, But I Definitely Will When Hov Does

Reply
post #1700 of 5683
Maya Moore is the best women's basketball player I've ever seen. She's struggling this year though.

Taurasi is the 2nd best I've seen. She used to obliterate the women's 3pt line. She was shooting 9 3s per game in '06....and hitting 40% of them sick.gif
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Reply
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Reply
post #1701 of 5683
Lauren Jackson was the best I've seen. Posted 35 and 34 PER in back to back seasons.
post #1702 of 5683
Taurasi is nasty but I like Maya Moore too. Maya Moore hoops like a dude laugh.gif
post #1703 of 5683
Quote:
Originally Posted by OlDirtyReseller View Post


LeGM on Spurs would be scary tho, perimeter defense of Green/Kawhi/Bron would be scary in a pop system

It would. But would PG actually fall in line and listen to Pop?

post #1704 of 5683
HBD to the goat PF
post #1705 of 5683
Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers View Post

HBD to the goat PF

Today is Timmy D's birthday? Didn't eem kno it

post #1706 of 5683
Obligatory post about how great that title run was for Dirk.

San Antonio Spurs: MCMXCIX, MMIII, MMV, MMVII, MMXIV


I Never Cried When _____ Died, But I Definitely Will When Hov Does

Reply

San Antonio Spurs: MCMXCIX, MMIII, MMV, MMVII, MMXIV


I Never Cried When _____ Died, But I Definitely Will When Hov Does

Reply
post #1707 of 5683
who's honestly taking a rental on PG?

the Nets?
post #1708 of 5683
Quote:
Originally Posted by AIR JSARG View Post

who's honestly taking a rental on PG?

the Nets?

why would the Nets do that? 

post #1709 of 5683
Quote:
Originally Posted by AIR JSARG View Post

who's honestly taking a rental on PG?

the Nets?


Clippers, Rockets, Cavs, Raptors would for sure take him as a rental. Problem is, they don't have resources to trade for him.
post #1710 of 5683
This situation reminds me of the Dwightmare where he was hell bent on going to the Nets.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: NBA Draft 6|22, CHAOS