Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul George must get down on one knee and pray to a statue of Kobe every morning or something. I just don't get how you could be that obsessed with playing for them.

Kobe is his idol

Still trying to figure out why he would want to play in LA. Aren’t they in rebuilding mode right now? I would think a contender would interest him more. He lowkey in his prime

He's from LA and he wants to live there. Nothing more. I don't think he cares about the contender thing

That's cool with me btw

Last edited:
Still trying to figure out why he would want to play in LA. Aren’t they in rebuilding mode right now? I would think a contender would interest him more. He lowkey in his prime

He's from LA and he wants to live there. Nothing more. I don't think he cares about the contender thing

That's cool with me btw

i think some people don't realize that even though the athletes are living the dream, to some this is still a job to them.

Last edited:
I seriously don't think PG13 will return to LA without help. Just a gut feeling but I would assume at least another all-star or all-nba player will join him.

I'm sure he's already spoken to the Brodie since the Olympics is apparently where all this player collusion takes root.

PG is from Palmdale (an hour drive out of LA). Dude just wants to be back in SoCal and I am not even mad 
pimp.gif

I seriously don't think PG13 will return to LA without help. Just a gut feeling but I would assume at least another all-star or all-nba player will join him.

I'm sure he's already spoken to the Brodie since the Olympics is apparently where all this player collusion takes root.

the return of two LA kids? :pimp:

sidenote: how tf does socal have so much goddamn talent in the L.

He ain’t the smartest dude. Whatever makes him happy. Didn’t he get his baby momma pregnant again ?-

Steve Kyler @stevekylerNBA

Was told Celtics not interested in giving up anything for one year rental. twitter.com/brendan_graf/s…
2h ago

Welp

Steve Kyler @stevekylerNBA
·
2h

In terms of being open to a one year rental - Cavs, Raptors and Clippers may be only teams willing to trade and ultimately lose George.

Last edited:
K love gonna be sacrificed for the black Gordon Hayward

Love has been decent but overall I don't know if his production can't be replaced (relatively) by a cheaper option

In the past 24 hours, Pritchard has become more aggressive in pursuing trades for George, league sources told The Vertical. Pritchard has yet to show an inclination to engage the Lakers, but has discussed deals with several teams – including Cleveland – in which the expectation of teams would be that George is a “one-year rental.” It is unclear how robust those offers to Indiana will ultimately be, given that teams believe he will sign with the Lakers next summer. So far, Indiana is asking for a substantial package of talent and draft picks for George, league sources said. Discussions could extend until Thursday’s NBA draft – or beyond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom