*****”€ OFFICIAL DIPSET THREAD: Cam'ron x A-Trak - Federal Reserve (2014) COMING SOON! SALUTE!!! ***

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

Originally Posted by polorico

man i think these dudes are done.

i was holding on . thinking maybe they had one more run in em.

its been over since max b left.

makes no sense why juelz dont spit that street stuff no more. Crazy to think they were on top 10 years ago. time flies.

Everything you said is true. I thought once they re united we would get at least a mixtape. Nothing. I will never stop rooting for these *@!**% but damn
30t6p3b.gif
where the music at?
I KNOW i aint the only one who comes in this thread thinking that some info on a new dipset album popped up only to realize its just a bunch of wack %%# videos. I swear im seriously mad at how hard i been trolled by these dipset mutha****as. They coulda been the beetles of rap now look at em just a bunch of !%%%$$ has beens. They like the megazord. apart they !%%%$$ useless(well cam not really Cam is like tyrannosaurus, juelz is like dragon zord/white tiger) But you get my point a bunch of !%%%$$ sabertooth tigers and pterodactyls in that group. And dont get me started on Zach. He was wack how is the black ranger gonna have a corny %%# mastodon as a zord? And all he was good at was dancing what the #$#+ was up with him? How come they never had any good black power rangers? That black girl that took over the yellow ranger after the original yellow one left  was kinda cute. the one from the first movie with IVAN OOZE.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LaunchPadMcQuack

makes no sense why juelz dont spit that street stuff no more. Crazy to think they were on top 10 years ago. time flies.

Everything you said is true. I thought once they re united we would get at least a mixtape. Nothing. I will never stop rooting for these *@!**% but damn
30t6p3b.gif
where the music at?
I KNOW i aint the only one who comes in this thread thinking that some info on a new dipset album popped up only to realize its just a bunch of wack %%# videos. I swear im seriously mad at how hard i been trolled by these dipset mutha****as. They coulda been the beetles of rap now look at em just a bunch of !%%%$$ has beens. They like the megazord. apart they !%%%$$ useless(well cam not really Cam is like tyrannosaurus, juelz is like dragon zord/white tiger) But you get my point a bunch of !%%%$$ sabertooth tigers and pterodactyls in that group. And dont get me started on Zach. He was wack how is the black ranger gonna have a corny %%# mastodon as a zord? And all he was good at was dancing what the #$#+ was up with him? How come they never had any good black power rangers? That black girl that took over the yellow ranger after the original yellow one left  was kinda cute. the one from the first movie with IVAN OOZE.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
where the music at?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

30t6p3b.gif
where the music at?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 lmaaaaaaaaaoooooooooo

30t6p3b.gif
where the music at?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 lmaaaaaaaaaoooooooooo

Cam has to be one of my favorite rappers of all time. I think one of the big attraction to Cam's music, is that he always seems to be having fun with what hes doing. On twitter its just like he loves his life, and you can hear it in his music

Cam has to be one of my favorite rappers of all time. I think one of the big attraction to Cam's music, is that he always seems to be having fun with what hes doing. On twitter its just like he loves his life, and you can hear it in his music

30t6p3b.gif
where the music at?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Post of the year.

30t6p3b.gif
where the music at?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Post of the year.

30t6p3b.gif
where the music at?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
where the music at?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
where the music at?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
how did i pass over this????
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
where the music at?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
how did i pass over this????
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

I understand that they have been relatively low on the music side but i honestly believe that this is the year they start forming up and really start building up the brand again.

If you look at what cam is involved in just this instant, A feature on WIZ & NICKI album (two of the biggest mainstream acts in music right now), A film that was produced in conjunction with queen Latifah's Flavor unit company, which also stars Ving Rhames & Omar Gooding.

I think Cam is by far the most important part in dipset buzzing up again, and with him looking like he's ready to be active in the mainstream again things can switch in a hearbeat. Are they gonna be rolling out platinum plaques... NO, but can they have a resurgence and regularly be in rotation on radio & T.V absolutely.

One of the biggest draws to dipset IMO was the fact that all 4 OG members all have a hell of a personality
laugh.gif
 and in the days of video blogs and twitter and reality TV when they finally do focus in Enough eyes will be on them. add that to the fact that Dipset is cool with damn near EVERY big act in the south (Jeezy, T,I, Ross & the rest of MMG, Gucci, Yo Gotti, Bun B etc) the features will heavy and they can flood the mixtapes

roll.gif

I understand that they have been relatively low on the music side but i honestly believe that this is the year they start forming up and really start building up the brand again.

If you look at what cam is involved in just this instant, A feature on WIZ & NICKI album (two of the biggest mainstream acts in music right now), A film that was produced in conjunction with queen Latifah's Flavor unit company, which also stars Ving Rhames & Omar Gooding.

I think Cam is by far the most important part in dipset buzzing up again, and with him looking like he's ready to be active in the mainstream again things can switch in a hearbeat. Are they gonna be rolling out platinum plaques... NO, but can they have a resurgence and regularly be in rotation on radio & T.V absolutely.

One of the biggest draws to dipset IMO was the fact that all 4 OG members all have a hell of a personality
laugh.gif
 and in the days of video blogs and twitter and reality TV when they finally do focus in Enough eyes will be on them. add that to the fact that Dipset is cool with damn near EVERY big act in the south (Jeezy, T,I, Ross & the rest of MMG, Gucci, Yo Gotti, Bun B etc) the features will heavy and they can flood the mixtapes

Back
Top Bottom