*****”€ OFFICIAL DIPSET THREAD: Cam'ron x A-Trak - Federal Reserve (2014) COMING SOON! SALUTE!!! ***

Lovin the track Gunz and Butta, 
Cam had me 
laugh.gif
 @ the end of that track. Go read a book, i can only please one person a day, and today u not one of them and tomorrow aint lookin good for u either.

Cam had me 
laugh.gif
 @ the end of that track. Go read a book, i can only please one person a day, and today u not one of them and tomorrow aint lookin good for u either.

Downloading some Max B/Byrdgang earlier got me wantin to check this out......but I'm not feelin Vado too much

Downloading some Max B/Byrdgang earlier got me wantin to check this out......but I'm not feelin Vado too much

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

Cam had me 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

Cam had me 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw
wow...its official, cam's swag was inspired by da only other cat that was splashy before da concept was ever materialized...ghostface killah
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw
wow...its official, cam's swag was inspired by da only other cat that was splashy before da concept was ever materialized...ghostface killah
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom