☆☆☆ - LET'S GO.. NEW Jay-Z - BK Anthem! - ☆☆☆

Walks in ...

nerd.gif

eek.gif

<>

"EVERYBODY SAYING THEY WANT THE OLD HOV , PUT THE NEW IMPROVED HOV HIT LIKE ALBERT PUJOLS."

nerd.gif

Stage right .

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

This track is solid...good anthem track. I do not think it is a better song that Brooklyn (Go Hard)...its not even close.

What do you see in this song? I hear Jay ******edly spitting trying to sound like Weezy. Am I missing something here?
Its not what I see; its what I hear. I hear good lyrics and good flow over damn good production. Brooklyn (Go Hard) has BK anthem beat in allthree categories. What is ******ed here is you saying Jay is trying to sound like Weezy...if you believe that then you are definitely missing something!

Originally Posted by zona0924

Am I the only one who noticed Jay trying to cement his status in BK more and more before his career ends? Jay rep Marcy to the death and BK heavy, but think about it. He did the Brooklyn Ballin dis, then the Uncle Murda BK anthem, then Hello Brooklyn, then Brooklyn We Go Hard, now another BK anthem.

laugh.gif
Like Jay didn't have a song titled Brooklyn's Finest on hisfirst album or pretty much rep BK in every one of his albums. I think his status in BK was already cemented way before he did the songs you mentioned.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Am I the only one who noticed Jay trying to cement his status in BK more and more before his career ends? Jay rep Marcy to the death and BK heavy, but think about it. He did the Brooklyn Ballin dis, then the Uncle Murda BK anthem, then Hello Brooklyn, then Brooklyn We Go Hard, now another BK anthem.

acd35c44e48557e2f33f99027d909e6c8f78498_t.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Like Jay didn't have a song titled Brooklyn's Finest on his first album or pretty much rep BK in every one of his albums. I think his status in BK was already cemented way before he did the songs you mentioned.
Ya trying too hard not to hear what I'm saying but ok. Ain't nobodysaying Jay wasn't always a legend in BK or that he didn't rep BK all day. But, NO, he never had a string of Brooklyn Brooklyn Brooklyn themed songslike this. Carry on..

laugh.gif
Like Jay didn't have a song titled Brooklyn's Finest on his first album or pretty much rep BK in every one of his albums. I think his status in BK was already cemented way before he did the songs you mentioned.
Ya trying too hard not to hear what I'm saying but ok. Ain't nobody saying Jay wasn't always a legend in BK or that he didn't rep BK all day. But, NO, he never had a string of Brooklyn Brooklyn Brooklyn themed songs like this. Carry on..
Ok he has a had a lil run of Brooklyn themed songs I think everyone knows that but who cares?!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Ya trying too hard not to hear what I'm saying but ok. Ain't nobody saying Jay wasn't always a legend in BK or that he didn't rep BK all day. But, NO, he never had a string of Brooklyn Brooklyn Brooklyn themed songs like this. Carry on..

roll.gif

is that you timmy?

edit you look like a kid i know named timmy......

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

Pretty solid. Much better than Brooklyn (We Go Hard).

Not a chance...
1) Jay Z is so overrated its unreal
2) Brooklyn (We Go Hard) is wayy better than this song.

laugh.gif
These last two are for the Movie, Brooklyn Ballin was a dis to harlem, Hello brooklyn was a song about him growing up. There is a def logicexplanation for all the Brooklyn songs. As far as cementing his legacy in BK, I don't think he needs to. But same time I could see why you would say that.

Back
Top Bottom