☆☆☆ Official Track&Field Thread ☆☆☆

What the hell is going on I'm FURIOUS NBC use to always show on the Final Weekend of the WC's the Finals ofEvents that happened during the week.

Also apparently VCB isnt running in the Women's 4x100 final for JAM because she is not allowed to run anchor I hear.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

I still think GBR a bunch of #%#**+@ for filing the complaint, they still qualified and it wasn't the finals, i hope they don't get a medal. Tis the rules though.
So if one of ya main rivals for a medal break the rules and u see it with ya own eyes infront of u u wouldnt say anything?
roll.gif

If the Jamaicans had done the same next to the USA u dont think the US team would report them?
laugh.gif

U break the rules u deserved to be out its not bad sportsmanship to report a team that break a major rule however it is bad sportsmanship to act like u neverdone it.

GBR 4x400 relay team managed to go from first to last b4 Martin Rooney saved them
tired.gif
dudes cant keep f'in it up get it together guys.

Rutherford n Tomlinson lookin pretty poor in tha longjump although Rutherford just looked alot better and recorded his furthest distance so far.

Peace
Scottie

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

I'll venture to say that we'll see a lot more taller athletes being selected for sprinting. That is unless they're not taken by Bball or Football.
laugh.gif
I agree. They will be took by bball or football unless they just flat out suck at it.. Money wise I would choose football or basketball too.

pimp.gif
@ that 5000 race.

smh.gif
I'm still pissed @ NBC.

edit: 4x100 Women's Final about to start and it seems Jamaica's Queen VCB won't be running.
smh.gif

Its true TVJ,just announce it .VCB say she was explaining to them she cannot run the 3rd leg as she did not practice to pass a baton in that position,she say she practice to receive the baton on the last leg,so she is not confident to run 3rd.

My goodness, and they have a chance to break that OLD *@! 40 year German Record of 41.37

Originally Posted by CasperJr

JAMAICA #2 and #3 got fattys
pimp.gif

But still..
indifferent.gif
grin.gif
@ the US 4x100s..damn hope Muna's ok..that !%*$ looked bad.

Is it me or NBC is blank?

Men's 4x100 Final coming up after these 4x400's....Final event of tonight.

1 more day left those 4x400 Finals are shaping up to be a great battle.

Originally Posted by BabyfacedAssassin31

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

I still think GBR a bunch of #%#**+@ for filing the complaint, they still qualified and it wasn't the finals, i hope they don't get a medal. Tis the rules though.
So if one of ya main rivals for a medal break the rules and u see it with ya own eyes infront of u u wouldnt say anything?
roll.gif

If the Jamaicans had done the same next to the USA u dont think the US team would report them?
laugh.gif

U break the rules u deserved to be out its not bad sportsmanship to report a team that break a major rule however it is bad sportsmanship to act like u never done it.

GBR 4x400 relay team managed to go from first to last b4 Martin Rooney saved them
tired.gif
dudes cant keep f'in it up get it together guys.

Rutherford n Tomlinson lookin pretty poor in tha longjump although Rutherford just looked alot better and recorded his furthest distance so far.

Peace
Scottie
I feel you, but i think that's bad sportsmanship as well, show you can beat them on the track and let the federation handle %*%$ like that. If it was a final and the medal was on the line, i'd agree with that more. But doing it in the semi's when you've already qualified just means youknow you won't be able to keep up. Looks like they definitely wouldn't have placed too.

and ya'll lackin pics man, i need some hq pics of Fraser, Felix, that chick who started on the 4x100 for brazil, the croatian high jumper and whoever elseya'll got.

swear cause the 4 x 100 wasnt a WR i was like
grin.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

seemed like Bolt was tired though man...son aint do nothin to the field on his leg really.

Can we get a ladies of track pic post ? I dont know about yall but Sanya Richards would get it

Back
Top Bottom