☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

I want the Kings to trade for Tebow. Jesus
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

@Chris_Broussard Chris Broussard
Hornets asking for E Gordon, Kaman, Bledsoe, Aminu and 2 1st round picks, sources say

So if that trade happens, besides Paul and Griffin, who else would be there? I never caught many Clipper games.

Hornets asking for E Gordon, Kaman, Bledsoe, Aminu and 2 1st round picks, sources say
CP3 gonna be a Hornet this season it seems.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

Clippers will not compete to be in the WCF if they give all that up. 
laugh.gif

Paul, Boo Boo the Fool, Ryan gomes, Blake Griffin, Deandre Jordan. 

Wasn't Nate Rob released by OKC or is he still with the team? Hope a team picks him up... he's a legit scorer off the bench.

I don't know man, I think EG+Beldsoe+Minny pick+Aminu is too much.

With Kaman/Bledsoe/Aminu/Minny pick, I think it's enough. Expirings, two young players, and a very high lottery pick.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

Clippers will not compete to be in the WCF if they give all that up. 
laugh.gif

Paul, Boo Boo the Fool, Ryan gomes, Blake Griffin, Deandre Jordan. 
Boo Boo the Fool? Who the hell is that?
roll.gif

Don't lie, you'd tune in just to watch the endless lobs to Griffin/Jordan.

damn they pretty much want a starting line up plus 1 reserve for paul 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

sick.gif

I think the Hornets want to take back a player that's capable of being somewhat marketable. They can possibly get that guy in next year's draft, but they probably want that guy NOW. 
Not to mention, Bledsoe and Aminu are just bench guys with potential right now. Kaman is just a throw in. Clippers really don't care if they lose him if they keep Jordan. Gordon is probably the only asset that really care about. They don't care much if they lose Bledsoe. I think asking for Gordon gets you that marketable player this season to build on to who they draft. They have their 1st round pick as long as its top 7 right? 

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

With Kaman/Bledsoe/Aminu/Minny pick, I think it's enough. Expirings, two young players, and a very high lottery pick.
Give it up dude that's not a good deal for CP3. I don't think Minnesota is even a lock this year for a top 5 pick they could break out with a new coach and young talented roster.

The league wouldn't approve that so either, Clippers have to throw in Eric Gordon AND the pick + fillers or it's not even going to be considered.

Hornets are asking for too much, and there's no guarantee that CP3 will re-sign with them.

I like the team the Clippers have now without Chris Paul.

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Give it up dude that's not a good deal for CP3. I don't think Minnesota is even a lock this year for a top 5 pick they could break out with a new coach and young talented roster.

The league wouldn't approve that so either, Clippers have to throw in Eric Gordon AND the pick + fillers or it's not even going to be considered.
No.

First of all, they have no leverage. David Stern stripped them of all leverage they have. It's the Minny pick, Curry or Rondo. That's pretty much it right now. Clippers really have no incentive to include Gordon.

Secondly, if you include Gordon, the Clippers are left with Paul, Griffin, DJ, Butler and ... no cap space. That's a playoff team but you're not winning a championship like that unless DJ makes huge leaps. If you're operating under the premise that the Clippers should only include Gordon if Paul agrees to an extension, then why would Paul agree to an extension if Gordon is included. At that point the Clippers aren't really that great and he might as well test free agency.

Mavs sign updrafted Drew Neitzel, could just be a camp invite, also VC and Cardinal expected to practice tomorrow once deals are finalized. 

Back
Top Bottom