☆ - 51st GRAMMY Awards - Feb 8, 2009 - 8PM ET on CBS HD - ☆

Originally Posted by JustBlaze1906

LMAO @ the Chris Brown commercial!!!!!

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Chris Brown endorsements are being dropped as we type..

You mean no more of that double your pleasure double your fun with doublemint gum commercial? That might not be a bad thing....
laugh.gif
spoke a minute too soon.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

chris martin is that dude but how you rocking a belly shirt to the grammys fam
sacha-bruno.jpg

sick.gif
laugh.gif
When is the Bruno movie coming out anyway?

Look at that, a Chris Bown commercial.

Is Miley that thick? Since when?

I still think the broad can't sing.

edit: NVM on the thickness, angles ftl.

Originally Posted by RedMan

Originally Posted by eghckk

Originally Posted by RedMan

Originally Posted by eghckk

Originally Posted by Tuff G0ng

And for the record, that's a weak %+% Jay verse...
I thought I was the only one who thought so. Everyone on here sayin Hov killed it must be stans.

Haha go listen to grammy family freestyle and tell me that verse was horrible.
the performance/execution of the verse was weak. Everyone actin like that's the best verse they ever heard and performance they've ever seen and it really wasn't that good.

Neither of yall mentioned anything about the performance you two said the verse was whack. I will agree the performance was sub par.

The performance was wack imo and the verse combined with the song was a bad choice. The verse on it's own is good but not over that beat and the way heperformed it was wack. Yall actin like people can't have their own opinions on here. Some of yall are easily impressed and liked the verse. I wasn'timpressed just leave it at that.

taylor swift looks like the type of chick that'll tell all her friend you have a small penis

she'd so get it though
devil.gif

So glad I saw this thread, I woulda missed the whole show. Can't wait to see the performances.

Back
Top Bottom