☠☠☠ - Kanye West ft. Young Jeezy - Amazing - ☠☠☠

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Am I the only one who noticed that Jeezy has his own version of Im Amazing? And it has the same exact hook..
The only thing is...it doesn't.
laugh.gif
the song goes hard though

pimp.gif

I thought that this song was wack but after several listening sessions this song is ******edly hot
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by grittyman20

pimp.gif

I thought that this song was wack but after several listening sessions this song is ******edly hot
pimp.gif
Forreal tho thats how all the songs been for me I hated that Robocop but dang it grew on me.......[Micheal]Thats what she said[Micheal]
smh.gif

man dis dude is trying to sound serious on autotunes lmao......... kanye is such a joke smh..... anybody with some sort of sense would know that autotunes isnot meant for serious songs..... dis dude pouring his heart out on autotunes wow..... its only ok for tpain (i dont jam tpain cds either) because he talksabout silly stuff for the most part just making good feel songs..... not no "im a monster, im a killer, i know im wrong" junk lolboooooooooooooooooooooooooo gabbage

u kanye stans better not call dis garbage a classic lol..... nor bring it up in the "hip hop" album of the year topics... dis is garbage in everygenre lol

rnb= fail
hip hop= fail
pop = fail
tpain = fail

The album is going to be different from this "leaked" one ...

You better believe that .
laugh.gif

But this song goes hard .
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sofly4life88

man dis dude is trying to sound serious on autotunes lmao......... kanye is such a joke smh..... anybody with some sort of sense would know that autotunes is not meant for serious songs..... dis dude pouring his heart out on autotunes wow..... its only ok for tpain (i dont jam tpain cds either) because he talks about silly stuff for the most part just making good feel songs..... not no "im a monster, im a killer, i know im wrong" junk lol boooooooooooooooooooooooooo gabbage

u kanye stans better not call dis garbage a classic lol..... nor bring it up in the "hip hop" album of the year topics... dis is garbage in every genre lol

rnb= fail
hip hop= fail
pop = fail
tpain = fail
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The only thing worst than a dumb n is a dumb n who think he knows what hes talkin bout

Originally Posted by ej205

Originally Posted by sofly4life88

man dis dude is trying to sound serious on autotunes lmao......... kanye is such a joke smh..... anybody with some sort of sense would know that autotunes is not meant for serious songs..... dis dude pouring his heart out on autotunes wow..... its only ok for tpain (i dont jam tpain cds either) because he talks about silly stuff for the most part just making good feel songs..... not no "im a monster, im a killer, i know im wrong" junk lol boooooooooooooooooooooooooo gabbage

u kanye stans better not call dis garbage a classic lol..... nor bring it up in the "hip hop" album of the year topics... dis is garbage in every genre lol

rnb= fail
hip hop= fail
pop = fail
tpain = fail
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The only thing worst than a dumb n is a dumb n who think he knows what hes talkin bout

roll.gif
How you try to ANTI-promote someone album? Salty N_ but yo if there was a video, I randomly thought a HS football game theme would be dope.
eek.gif
at thepercussion/melody played by a band.

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Why is Kanye working with Jeezy? That's how you know you've fallen off.
I guess Can't Tell Me Nothing wasn't that fly and hot....
Word. I guess Put On was just a swing and a miss.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

MUST...

NOT........

LISTEN!
Im with you on that. I gave in and this is the only song I have listened to other than Love Lockdown and Heartless.

Honestly i've enjoyed most of the songs we've heard so far but I think this is by far the hottest song. Might not be the biggest hit but it's thenicest song.

Back
Top Bottom