♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
900x900px-LL-d2ac3922_547888_539758469409057_411868255_n.jpeg

18.jpg

^^^I miss the early 90s...when WB used cartoon characters such as bugs and marvin the Martian to promote Jordan's... Used to have the t shirts wit bugs bunny and taz rocking the clothes backwards like kris kross and having the "hood attire" ....

The good ole days of super soaker, playing outside, and sega genesis/ SNES... Pardon me y'all...

Last edited:
Last edited:
I see most of my photos from the video shoot making rounds, here's another one.
laugh.gif
WOW!! that tommy hilfiger jacket just took me back about 13 years! i had the jacket and matching shoes
pimp.gif
i think i still have the jacket some where but not the shoes
laugh.gif
A$AP is trying hard to bring Tommy back, but they need to give it up
not everything needs to "come back"
tommy can come back, but thats just a wack jacket....that aint even a piece from their prime years....

I see most of my photos from the video shoot making rounds, here's another one. :lol:

WOW!! that tommy hilfiger jacket just took me back about 13 years! i had the jacket and matching shoes :pimp: i think i still have the jacket some where but not the shoes :lol:

A$AP is trying hard to bring Tommy back, but they need to give it up

not everything needs to "come back"

tommy can come back, but thats just a wack jacket....that aint even a piece from their prime years....

This **** is actually a dope pic.
Timeout coach.

Is this a ******g grown *** man wearing barrettes in his hair?

COME ON BRUH. COME ON....

Thats that **** I'm talking about man.. Ain't no excuse...
only 1 person can pull that hair style off lol..

Throwback of Game in 2K4's

Timeout coach.

like I said, once in a while someone can look a bit bizarre,
but nowadays you can't seem to take a pic of a group of rappers without ALL of them looking like idiots.

Last edited:

Timeout coach.

like I said, once in a while someone can look a bit bizarre,
but nowadays you can't seem to take a pic of a group of rappers without ALL of them looking like idiots

I really wonder if these dudes look at themselves in the mirror before going out, or taking their Instagram pic and think they look right? I couldn't leave the house like 75% of these dudes dress.

I really wonder if these dudes look at themselves in the mirror before going out, or taking their Instagram pic and think they look right? I couldn't leave the house like 75% of these dudes dress.

it must be like old people trying their hardest to fit in.

if they look in the mirror and it makes no sense, they figure it must be what the kids like.
aka these fake 'sneakerhead' rappers that popped up in the last few years.

wings, high price, limited availability, ok, these HAVE to be good!

I blame Kanye and Pharrell for most of this, but I think that back in the day, rap was representative of the streets, and dudes just dressed how they would normally dress in their hood. These days all of these guys have limp wristed European fashion designers and stylists dictating what they wear. I couldn't even imagine putting on a leather shirt or some tight leather sweatpants. :lol:

I blame Kanye and Pharrell for most of this,

like I said, you can't blame 1 person, only a trend.

can't blame a few people for being individuals, but you can blame hundreds of kids running to do it next.

I blame Kanye and Pharrell for most of this, but I think that back in the day, rap was representative of the streets, and dudes just dressed how they would normally dress in their hood. These days all of these guys have limp wristed European fashion designers and stylists dictating what they wear. I couldn't even imagine putting on a leather shirt or some tight leather sweatpants.
laugh.gif
it rap was SOOOO much better when this was da case...regional styles got shine and it made people alot more distinctive from eachother, and made

it interesting now everything gets homogenized because everyone is swagga jackin eachother from

instagram and da internet overall...

i mean it wasn't that long ago that biting styles was frowned upon...

Last edited:

I blame Kanye and Pharrell for most of this,

like I said, you can't blame 1 person, only a trend.

can't blame a few people for being individuals, but you can blame hundreds of kids running to do it next.

Yeah that's what I meant. It was no big deal when Pharrell did his thing, it was his own unique style. Same with Kanye. But now we have everybody trying to be unique by copying someone else. :rolleyes

I blame Kanye and Pharrell for most of this, but I think that back in the day, rap was representative of the streets, and dudes just dressed how they would normally dress in their hood. These days all of these guys have limp wristed European fashion designers and stylists dictating what they wear. I couldn't even imagine putting on a leather shirt or some tight leather sweatpants. :lol:
it rap was SOOOO much better when this was da case...regional styles got shine and it made people alot more distinctive from eachother, and made

it interesting now everything gets homogenized because everyone is swagga jackin eachother from

instagram and da internet overall...

i mean it wasn't that long ago that biting styles was frowned upon...

Yeah, I remember a time when you could tell where someone was from just by the way they were dressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom