♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget that stupid material change.

thing is, i really think JB meant well with that... that old durabuck would crack, fade to grey, and look like crap over time, and if you talked to nike, they said they "updated it to nubuck" (yes, it's nubuck, it's not suede like everyone says it is) cuz they believe it to be better...

and it might be better over time, but i agree it looks mad ashy, collects dust and stuff like a mug mug (and i think more than anything, most of us just want them to be as close to the originals as possible)...

i'm seriously considering putting the midsole from the pack on my 2000's... my 2000's uppers are clean, just the midsole is paint cracking and crumbling...

who knows, maybe a proper retro will come over the next few years, with nike air and the 3M behind the holes (that means more to me than the material they use, the 3M looked so dope on the OG's)...

Last edited:
^ pac and shock g... :pimp:

here's pac and hump... these dudes were having the time of their lives about this time in the early 90's:

That lack of 3M on the XIIIs was a slap in the face.

I was baffled at the fact they still sold out x_x

that's why i just sold that 2010 flint retro... it was made with a better leather on the toe box that won't crease as bad, but i'll take creasing in exchange for the 3M on my 2005 pair...

^ pac and shock g... :pimp:

here's pac and hump... these dudes were having the time of their lives about this time in the early 90's:

God I miss those days of hip hop and life period...
Can it be that it was all just so simple then

Last edited:
Pac wearin fendi 8)

jb aint getting a dime of my money
They're going to put clear ice on the columbia xi. Bet

Jadakiss wit safari af1 8)

Master p.... nike shooting shirt, bulls jacket, no limit chain, friday vhs 8)

Stalley chillin

Everything but the shorts 8)

Last edited:
^^^ wait is that pac in a pic with Donatella Versace?? :wow:

And I think the VI's are being retroed next year. It would to farfetched to think NA treatment on those..............

pac knew EVERYONE

sting and madonna

^^ lmaoo Pac helped fulfill the prophecy in return of the Jedi

And I thought I heard about Pac smashin Madonna, or maybe that was big daddy Kane.....or both? Madonna clearly likes the brothas :smokin

^^^ wait is that pac in a pic with Donatella Versace?? :wow:

And I think the VI's are being retroed next year. It would to farfetched to think NA treatment on those..............

Pac wasn't lying when he said Big stole his style and these other rappers were trying to emulate his life. He hit Madonna. Gianni Versace himself outfitted Pac with any Versace clothes he wanted.

Pac was years ahead of BIG in terms of their careers. He had an album out before BIG was signed. Not to mention the DU work ("Same Song" etc).

So he had the paper and the means to do things BIG couldn't.

And let's not act like Pac didn't do his fair share of style borrowing and life emulation himself. No disrespect to the dead.

Pac was years ahead of BIG in terms of their careers. He had an album out before BIG was signed. Not to mention the DU work ("Same Song" etc).

So he had the paper and the means to do things BIG couldn't.

And let's not act like Pac didn't do his fair share of style borrowing and life emulation himself. No disrespect to the dead.

Sure.

Truth be told, both of those brothers were killed before they were even able to find themselves, so to speak,as men and even as artists.

Those grant hills with the fila reflector. 8)

The black ones i needs.

2qno754.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom