♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's more of an Asian Mariah to me.

Would you eat the butt tho?
Hell yeah I would. :evil:
300_337982.jpg

900x900px-LL-d35f8c1e_hu15.jpeg

it still amazes me how short rappers and actors are in person. 
They are normal accept they entertain.
i think we've all come to except that! it was tough to swallow tho...but I excepted it.

It is normal to expect everyone to accept the fact that they entertain, except some people will never accept it.
expect when you find yourself in a position you didn't accept, then you have to deal with the disappointment that comes with false acceptations. Some things you can just never except.

adrienne bailon got work done .. i dont remember her having all that

Bow Wow wearing black/white Air Jordan XI (11) low,
Adrienne Bailon wearing white/red/black Air Jordan 1 on 106 and park

??? why the f*** do people act like rappers are ball players or some s***? their profession doesnt have s*** to do with height one way or another but for some reason everyone thinks they're suppossed to be 6 feet plus.

seen countless comments sayin "i saw so n so @ whatever concert. he was like 5'4. lol". so the f*** what?

its like some people feel better about their lives if their able to say they're taller then some rapper.

I remember the first time i seen shawty lo. Wen "they know" just came out, i had never seen dude just heard the song...
Mind was blown.

??? why the f*** do people act like rappers are ball players or some s***? their profession doesnt have s*** to do with height one way or another but for some reason everyone thinks they're suppossed to be 6 feet plus.

seen countless comments sayin "i saw so n so @ whatever concert. he was like 5'4. lol". so the f*** what?

its like some people feel better about their lives if their able to say they're taller then some rapper.

I feel you, but I'm saying - there's short, and there's short!

I mean i figured he would be short. But dude is really like a ******.

Last edited:
I was wondering how long it would be before someone brought the overalls (jumpers is what we called them around here) with the one strap hanging back...

uhhhhhhh maybe im slow but why are shock g and that humpty hump dude standin next to each other?

aint they the same dude?

it's okay if you're 5'3 my dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom