♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where the hell does he keep finding Visvims? Them ***** impossible to find let alone in big sizes...
i pick mine up from a few different spots.. endclothing , concepts, and st alfred all carry them.. as far as sizes go.. be careful they tend to run big.. i ususally go a size to a size and half down

I gotta visit ATL... what about Savannah (sp) Georgia anything popping out there?

I would have to hop on Delta to hit up ATL from NYC, but Savannah we about to fly there soon
nerd.gif

Will I see Jada Stevens, Georgia Peach, Luscious Lopez types out around that part of the state or no
nerd.gif
?
As a visitor, I like Savannah more than Atlanta.  When the weather is nice, there are a lot of people partying at the bars along the river.  Also, you can take your booze and walk around town, a la NOLA.  I have been to Atlanta more, but I generally don't have much fun there.  Although I don't have any local friends there, so it might be different with a guide.  Plus I don't like the heat and I'm always super busy with work when I am there.  A few spots in Atlanta that I like are Walters Clothing, Army Surplus Store, and BLT restaurant in the W hotel.  There is also a good BBQ place that is famous, but I forget the name.  Also, the strip clubs are fun. 

*And there are some good locally owned restaurants on Broad St, near the Library and GP building.

Last edited:
I gotta visit ATL... what about Savannah (sp) Georgia anything popping out there?

I would have to hop on Delta to hit up ATL from NYC, but Savannah we about to fly there soon
nerd.gif

Will I see Jada Stevens, Georgia Peach, Luscious Lopez types out around that part of the state or no
nerd.gif
?
Savannah is more of a historic city..not too much out there besides the beach, river street, downtown... You might run into a few of those chicks out there 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom