♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Excluding the 3 brothers on the far right who clearly wanted nothing to do with this pic....this picture right here epitomizes the demographic who listen to "rap" (or what they like to refer to as rap) music in this day and age. 

Tell me I'm lying, I wish you would.

With that being said, the two broads could get it just on GP

It hasn't been 'rap' for damn near a decade - just 'hip pop'.

...Is that real life?

EDIT:

He wore the Anniversary IX's with that shirt :lol:

He wore the White/Black IX's in an Ellen appearance a day or two ago too.

drakekarennwts.jpg

Excluding the 3 brothers on the far right who clearly wanted nothing to do with this pic....this picture right here epitomizes the demographic who listen to "rap" (or what they like to refer to as rap) music in this day and age. 

Tell me I'm lying, I wish you would.

With that being said, the two broads could get it just on GP

Man it was kinda tough to look at that pic SMH. I mean it's cool and all if you're into Drake, no problem. But man, just something wrong with this pic that i can't catch

Last edited:
Those black dudes are actually drake's team and im pretty sure those kids are drake fans that showed up to get the free NWTS shirts he was giving out thursday (Smart album promo btw, definitely wonder what he's gonna move first week, wouldn't be surprised if he hits near a million) . . .

Dead at "The Real Team Vamp Life"
laugh.gif

If them 3 on the right are really his team, then Drake rolls with the most non-threatening looking goons I done ever seen. A lame like Mack Maine probably strike more fear than those 3. Dude in the way back so lost he don't know where the camera is, the fat one look like he got down syndrome, and the one in the front got a limp wrist

Last edited:

If them 3 on the right are really his team, then Drake rolls with the most non-threatening looking goons I done ever seen. A lame like Mack Maine probably strike more fear than those 3. Dude in the way back so lost he don't know where the camera is, the fat one look like he got down syndrome, and the one in the front got a limp wrist
Bro hes a artist not a thug. Have you listened to dude's music? At no point is he trying to be a thug, hes just being himself. Respect that bro. His crew looks like people that are his friends and I respect that.

^^

"you gonna make someone around me catch a body like that"

"you gonna hype me up and make me catch a body like that"

And you say he ain't tryna thug? He ain't catching no bodies and neither is anyone around him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom