♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
2hs9esh.jpg

Beast Mode in Foams before the Seattle v San Fran game.....

TIP looks like he sees a problem in the club.

I know that feeling all too well......

The his/hers animal print gotta go though.

yall acting like people not going to buy them for $500+

white tee he has on was selling for $120 and sold out quick

Another clean fit put together by Sudekis. I nominate him for best dressed in this thread :smokin :smokin

:rofl:

It is a nice fit tho...

I swear at this point the phrase "dressing better" has have been used more times outside of the actual thread than in it :lol:

But out of curiosity, what about a chambray shirt, slim pants, and sneakers scream middle-aged white man? What's a "youthful" outfit then?

I don't understand the fascination with Sudekis? 

Nothing wrong with his fits, because they are "safe." Basically looks like the mainline of what Gap offers for men. Plus Jordans. Sure he dresses well relative to the average guy but he's not setting trends/ taking risks. 

Nothing wrong with his fits, because they are "safe." Basically looks like the mainline of what Gap offers for men. Plus Jordans. Sure he dresses well relative to the average guy but he's not setting trends/ taking risks. 

I used to like it cuz it was kind of unexpected.
Kind of like how amy phoeler wore them blue ones.

Nowdays its not really surprising.
Like u know wale, or stalley, or bow wow will come out wit______ sneaker.

you answered your own question.

folks give him props cuz they can relate to what hes wearing more than the asap rockies and 2 chainz of the world. aka clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom