♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks homie

are Mitchell & Ness what people considere Authentic? I'm from Australia and the only throwbacks sold here are the Adidas hardwood classics, but I often hear "authentic" thrown around a lot and down under non-authentic is the knock offs you pay $20 for at the swap meet
 I had a few M&N throwbacks back in like 2001-2002. Paid stupid $$ for them and look back now and I'm SMH. The company considers them authentics but honestly I would say they are high quality replicas. Because at the end of the day, the players on the court/on-field never wore them because M&N was never the officially licensed supplier of NFL, MLB, NBA, or NHL. But M&N does use quality materials to construct their jerseys, usually with tackle twill stitched numbers and letters similar to the real authentics. Do I think its worth the $250-300 they charge per jersey? Hell no.

Thanks homie

are Mitchell & Ness what people considere Authentic? I'm from Australia and the only throwbacks sold here are the Adidas hardwood classics, but I often hear "authentic" thrown around a lot and down under non-authentic is the knock offs you pay $20 for at the swap meet
@ninjahood
mitchell & ness are authentic retros (which are almost identical) to their original counterparts...swingmans are just take down

jerseys made with cheaper materials priced at a more affordable amount...

article-2453152-18AA038700000578-526_634x734.jpg

camron-spits-o.gif

Right on cool guy, enjoy your laughs because you knew the name of a watch you'll never own... Furthermore I was being sarcastic and laughing at myself for that fumble.. But you win too sir

I didn't know the name of the watch - some other dude did.

I don't wear watches anymore, or basically any jewelry other than my wedding ring, honestly. But, don't worry about what I have, have not, will, or will not own. I've had crowns on my wrist before the days of Instagram, etc. I got over all that a long time ago - there's no point "stunting" at a white collar desk job.

Have fun posting .gifs filmed on blocks you've never stood on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom