♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not trying to troll but why do dudes who pose with other dudes lean their face close to each other like they posing with a female. Ive been noticing it alot lately. like they about to touch cheeks or something :x

Not trying to troll but why do dudes who pose with other dudes lean their face close to each other like they posing with a female. Ive been noticing it alot lately. like they about to touch cheeks or something :x
You talkin bout Stalley?

I think it's just dudes trying to get closer together to fit in the picture....

Dude is probably one of those awkward people in pictures, like the dude standing far as @#$% from his girl in that one studio picture

Last edited:
I think it's just dudes trying to get closer together to fit in the picture....

nah yo, it's definitely cuz they're suspect!

gotta lean your head the other way mad awkward like, or you light in the loafers yo!

dat NT logic... :lol:

ALFO0889-X2.jpg

ALFO0820-X2.jpg

nah yo, it's definitely cuz they're suspect!

gotta lean your head the other way mad awkward like, or you light in the loafers yo!

dat NT logic...
laugh.gif
Can we hold on to any straight male tendencies or should we just flush them all for fashionistas and alternative life choice sympathizers?

Being  manly has been something people have aspired to since the start of man kind. FACT.

Now men themselves are clowning men for not supporting or respecting people promoting feminine behaviour?

Y'all have lived downtown too long and forgotten where ya came from.

Man is hard when life is hard. Struggle builds character.

Capturing and coordinating swaggy outfits shows a lack of character as a man AND its a feminine reach for attention. 

People were not all born into your " outfit choices define you" world. 

A LOT US COME FROM THE ERA WHERE BEING A POSER WAS A HORRIBLE THING.    

Now we are gonna pat Posers on the back and chastise the straight for not conforming to the new rules y'all try making up?

Hell no.  If you are lookin sweet, thats my opinion. If i think being sweet as a man is a character flaw and a sign of weakness, im well entitled to that opinion.

Send some of these dudes into the wilderness for a while or make them work rebar in the rain for a few months. 

If they dont curl up into a wussy ball and die, i bet you they wont be so fast to do yeezy outfit photoshoots. 

Other men dealing with actual hardships have no time for men being feminine.

The fact you struggle so hard to grasp this tells me you have moisturized wound free hands

Just not understanding why you are so upset with the way other men chose to live. Like their outfits and poses are directly affecting you.
Then you go on to say "People were not all born into your "outfit choices define you" world", but are trying to define these men by their outfit choices.
Just take a deep breathe fam.

Just not understanding why you are so upset with the way other men chose to live. Like their outfits and poses are directly affecting you.
Then you go on to say "People were not all born into your "outfit choices define you" world", but are trying to define these men by their outfit choices.
Just take a deep breathe fam.
 Proto is up there clowning  people for holding on to masculinity.

Im simply stating that the MAJORITY of men still like being men.

Only the coddled, pampered or suspect would  photo shoot non events in life to share their swag.

Posing is for posers bro. i have more of an issue with the attention cry than the fits themselves.

You could probably guess to within 90% in these pics who had a father in their life and who was raised exclusively by females

Writing angry 2 page essays because some friends took some pictures together. Got it. I actually agree with some of your points (dressing up just to take pictures to show off to other men is corny as @#$% to me) but that's not what was being discussed at all :lol:

Last edited:
I can totally understand you disagreeing with Proto on that subject. I agree as well, however, I think you're talking in extremes. Just because a dude "takes pics" or showcases his outfits he's not being manly? Cmon fam. You are currently posting on a site catered around dudes that love shoes. Some might not find that too manly either. Just saying.

Writing angry 2 page essays because some friends took some pictures together. Got it. You must be lonely in real life
 ^ white knighting for feminism and photo shoot sussys does not make two paragraphs and 6 sentences = 2 pages.

Fantastic reach tho.  Now please go and get your eyebrows done and instagram a belt buckle

^ white knighting for feminism and photo shoot sussys does not make two paragraphs and 6 sentences = 2 pages.
 Fantastic reach tho.  Now please go and get your eyebrows done and instagram a belt buckle

Look, I didn't read through your entire post before I posted that, and I actually went back and edited it before you posted this bull @#$%.I said that I agree with you on the whole "photoshoot" thing but that's not what was being discussed. Discussion was about " Male friends taking a picture together? Suspect!! :x" and you turned it into a thesis about male masculinity. Calm down

Last edited:
*note to self* taking pics are sus

You didn't know?

Look at these sussys with their arms around each other, leaning their heads towards each other, sitting next to each other. and showing their friendship :x Masculinity is at an all time low :smh: Real men only have their pictures taken for mugshots and passport photos

Last edited:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i smell you, but the look on u-gods face and dirtys/gza reaction is still funny as ****.

Lol only dipset is lookin like some suss beasts tho. The rest of the pics are about people as opposed to fits.
A pic of the Game and homies pointing at some shoes is suss.
Wutang chillin in bboy stances is not suss.
3 of the 4 pics you posted were actual photoshoots too.

I guess its hard for people to even recognize when someone is doing too much on the feminine fashion tip these days.

Havin an arm around your homie in a pic is straight.
Being cheek to cheek making kissy faces in the trendiest of euro fashions is not.

This stuff isn't hard to grasp yall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom