♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
2nq5y6u.jpg

story time!?
Nick aka B1lly Hoyle used to be a frequent poster here on NT. Then he eventually made the jump to working for Sole Collector. There was some drama behind it if I remember correctly but I don't have any hate for the guy even if he did "join the enemy." Dude made a name for himself. Can't really knock on that. 

Rumor has it, he screwed over an NT staff member that worked at Nike... Or at least that's what the staff member said in a thread on NT. I member that **** >D

Last edited:
Rumor has it, he screwed over an NT staff member that worked at Nike... Or at least that's what the staff member said in a thread on NT. I member that ****
grin.gif
eek.gif
 I remember now! That was prety messed up.

I personally can't knock the guy tho. He helped me get some interviews with Nike and JB designers for my senior project in HS. Really opened my eyes to design and all that. Where is Rock Deep? I remember him having a podcast or radio show or something along those lines. 

lol im starting to think khaled is really that bored with his life now

young dom
nthat.gif
another G in the making

Last edited:
:wow:  I remember now! That was prety messed up.

I personally can't knock the guy tho. He helped me get some interviews with Nike and JB designers for my senior project in HS. Really opened my eyes to design and all that. Where is Rock Deep? I remember him having a podcast or radio show or something along those lines. 

Rocky has his own marketing company and I believe he's launching a sneaker brand. Not sure if the latter is in the conceptual stage or whether it's come to fruition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom