♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Legolas wit the dope jacket
glasses.gif

But wat the f*** is up wit dem CUFFS??

walking pants??
The cuffs on those pants has to be him trolling on the jogger pants trend! There is absolutely no reason for the cuffs to be that extreme!!  Ha ha ha

Dude needs to replace the battery in his smoke detector. It was going off the whole time the video was being recorded. Why not flip some of those samples and freebies for a hundred bucks and get a few 9V batteries?

dude needs to stop being a hypebeast, he knows his shoes but when he was talking about the kobes he didn't make no sense, (in the other video) he said he would camp out for the WTK for 3 days, no reason why and he also mention saying they are going for 1k on ebay so he would camp out. and his friend too saying he never got a kobe shoe in the history of kobes and same with james saying the kobe 8 is his first kobe. Yet he only gets the hype kobes :smh:

Last edited:
James is the epitome of the sneaker culture right now.

That "hypebeast" line is super duper ironic

James has been a hypebeasf for the longest. Dude used to be in little 5 points all the time and I would run into him pretty often in a store called WISH in ATL that has a top notch Nike account. Dude was never into trainers or early lebron/Kobe's. He would always ask about new air max's or really hyped foams or Jordan's while the rest of us would be eying less talked about ish...we would throw that hypebeast word around often when he was around

I have been out of the "collecting" aspect of things for a few years now. It's crazy to see how many people are buying week in, week out, when most of the time is a sub-par quality retro product. I think that's my biggest issue. Quality on "retro" product.

Also, after watching the video.

1. Why is Trinidad James doing the Kanye interview voice?

2. Why is he trying to justify sleeping outdoors, ever, for a sneaker?

3. "Sneaker game" :smh:

Last edited:
@Sckid20 I think its a generational thing fam... I have never been one to think its cool to sleep outside.

I will be waiting outside for the black/red 1's. Probably about 3+ hours...

But sleeping outside is OD. I love sneakers but my bed is loved more

Anyone think the those "Bel Air V's" would look worse in white? Not a fan of those to being with, so I guess I'm bias.
Not a fan either. But anything is better than grey. The whole point of them is to look funky and outlandish and they even fail at that. There isn't anything 90's about them, and white may or may not do a better job of capturing that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom