♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some guy. Claims he score 81 pts in one game. Pfffff
Only player from Duke I was a fan of  
pimp.gif

Didn't those sample yeezy 1's pop up
on eBay not too long ago? I don't know how long kanye can go without wearing Nike's

Cats really in here thirstin for chicks?
laugh.gif

NT hates 95% of all women. Ends up chasing most away

I forget her username, but who remembers the black chick that was posting pics and starting multiple threads looking for some e-fame/love?

Those threads were hilarious and depressing at the same damn time
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Thirstin? I want to break the monotony by motivating any chicks lurking. Let the pendulum shift and become more inclusive.

Cats really in here thirstin for chicks?
laugh.gif

NT hates 95% of all women. Ends up chasing most away

I forget her username, but who remembers the black chick that was posting pics and starting multiple threads looking for some e-fame/love?

Those threads were hilarious and depressing at the same damn time
laugh.gif
mean.gif
i vaguely remember the thread. But if it was in the general forum, she messed up lol

She shouldve just gone into the Nike/Nike Retro forum, they're much nicer there.

Only player from Duke I was a fan of  :pimp:

Kinda off topic, but recently Kobe actually said that the whole going to Duke story is completely false. He loved Coach K, but actually said he would've gone to UNC to play with/against Vince Carter.

he dresses mad weird... i have not seen him wear anything nice

So people should stop posting pictures of him because you don't like his style? :lol:

You're a grown man son, just scroll past it.

Last edited:
Only player from Duke I was a fan of  :pimp:

Kinda off topic, but recently Kobe actually said that the whole going to Duke story is completely false. He loved Coach K, but actually said he would've gone to UNC to play with/against Vince Carter.

Even with this true information being public by Bean himself, the facticious Duke story carries on. :lol:

Being a Tar Heel fan, I've tried to diminish the Kobe/Duke story, but the jersey pics have already been made and circulated. It's too late to back... (according to NT). :lol:

I just played a year for his dad, we lived next door to each other we conversated and went to dinner regularly.. Kobe NEVER had any intentions of attending any school, it was all a pony show!!! Smh at dude for not showing his parents the love they deserve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom