♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
where's the struggle breds? 
nerd.gif

This dude Trinidad probably like "dawg, I'm tired of talking to you about ******* shoes."

:smh: at the struggle breds still

what if someone was trying to shoot diddy and his boy jumped in and took the shot for him and he died while wearing the struggle breds? dude risked his life for him and he died wearing them struggle breds

cmon diddy

:smh: at the struggle breds still

what if someone was trying to shoot diddy and his boy jumped in and took the shot for him and he died while wearing the struggle breds? dude risked his life for him and he died wearing them struggle breds

cmon diddy

The last thing we'd remember is them struggle breds.

mean.gif
at the struggle breds still

cmon diddy
roll.gif
roll.gif

Some of you dudes got a vivid imagination.

The way shoe nicknames take off, i cant wait till all sneakerheads refer to those as the "Struggle breds"

:smh: The struggle is disgusting, b.

Just look at Diddy's face man.. He knows he's a scumbag. Its in his face...

James was fed up bruh :lol:

I know SneakerWatch records the whole interview at one time though, so maybe it was just a really long one.

Dude doesn't even know how many rooms his house has... :rolleyes

I bet both those dudes were happy when that interview was over.

Trinidad must have knew you were from ny. He was in full defense mode. Maino got this dude feelin some type of way in the streets. Talkin bout my city this, young boys gettin money in my city that, this was like the sway interview without the marquee names. You should have snuffed him for actin like a B.

Last edited:
as he said I stop liking Jordans after the 13 but now I likes all of them all of a sudden,

yeah you like them all because times changed and wearing something no ones sees a lot is heat...HypeA** dude :rolleyes

Last edited:
I can't believe I watched the video.... But that clown is a walking contradiction

Talked his point in circles bout 4 times.

Don't really have context, but he's not famous enough to act like a douche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom