♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Metallic Gold Lunar Highs that just dropped are dope as hell imo tho.

Exactly , same concept

I love those as well, and was immediately reminded of them when I first saw Usher's pairs. Every shoe obviously doesn't need an all gold make up, but it works well on the silhouettes he picked along with the upper on the Forces. Even those liquid metal Super Bowl Air Trainer 1's are fire.

I guess I just like my footwear more "subdued".

Love Trainer 1's. Passed on the "Super Bowl" pair.

Love Air Force 1's. Didn't like either metallic pair.

I sold pretty much sold every patent leather pair of sneakers I owned (full patent. Kept a few XI's)

All of that is OD to me now.

Last edited:
Entirely understandable.

My style is a lot more subdued now too but I still pull something crazy out every once in a while.

i swear i NEED these :x

Designer or not, I always think Schoolboy Q looks like a hobo. Maybe it's just me.

:lol: always thought he didn't look right in high end clothing...it looks too forced & doesn't match his look/style at all

Entirely understandable.

My style is a lot more subdued now too but I still pull something crazy out every once in a while.

I think if they weren't ALL gold, and were blocked a little different, like XI's are with patent, it'd be easier for me to rock with.

To each his own though.

I didn't really rock with the all red joints when Usher was going hard with them either.

I think that's a part of it too. I don't really dig monochrome sneakers like that unless they're Black or white.

"Always wanted to be the WWE Heavyweight World Champion so today I surprised my teammates with their own for their collection. And by the way it’s a Great time to be a @WWE fan with the launch of #WWENetwork #LoveMyTeammates #WWEStandOutAsAKid #StriveForGreatness"[/quote]

One of the few things Bron has Mike beat at is being a teammate. These dudes have fun and win .

"Always wanted to be the WWE Heavyweight World Champion so today I surprised my teammates with their own for their collection. And by the way it’s a Great time to be a @WWE fan with the launch of #WWENetwork #LoveMyTeammates #WWEStandOutAsAKid #StriveForGreatness"

One of the few things Bron has Mike beat at is being a teammate. These dudes have fun and win .[/quote]

I guess I just like my footwear more "subdued".

Love Trainer 1's. Passed on the "Super Bowl" pair.

Love Air Force 1's. Didn't like either metallic pair.

I sold pretty much sold every patent leather pair of sneakers I owned (full patent. Kept a few XI's)

All of that is OD to me now.

It's just all a matter of personal taste.

Ushers kicks are dope imo, but if I had the chance to buy them and wear them I probably wouldn't because it's not my personal style. But the look of them is dope to me.

Rite.
Theres ALOT of sneakers that look amazing that I wouldnt be cought dead in.

Mag is a good ex

Theres alot for me
J scott wings
Tennis ball hypermax
those silver trainers
Even the rick owens etc

I like the way they look but would never wear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom