♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
sick.gif
 Snapback Dipset hat.

Snapbacks are the worst. Cheap garbage.

:x  Snapback Dipset hat.

Snapbacks are the worst. Cheap garbage.

I'm not a big snapback fan, but when it comes to merchandise more and more artists are going that route. Much quicker turnaround time, way less hassle versus dealing with New Era, and cheaper costs which means more markup flexibility.

Last edited:
I'm not a big snapback fan, but when it comes to merchandise more and more artists are going that route. Much quicker turnaround time, way less hassle versus dealing with New Era, and cheaper costs which means more markup flexibility.
Let's throw quality out the window. I understand that an cheap adjustable is much easier to sell.

I don't care about the convenience for the artist/merchants or the turnaround time.

New Era 5950 or nothing at all. TDot, I know you love Dipset, but be unbiased.

Cam'ron can keep his bootleg Pyrex Vision shirt and adjustable hats.

This stupid snapback trend needs to end already.

Last edited:
Let's throw quality out the window. I understand that an cheap adjustable is much easier to sell.

I don't care about the convenience for the artist/merchants or the turnaround time.

New Era 5950 or nothing at all. TDot, I know you love Dipset, but be unbiased.

Cam'ron can keep his bootleg Pyrex Vision shirt and adjustable hats.

This stupid snapback trend needs to end already.

Where am I being biased again? please point it out. I'm breaking down a popular perspective from most artists when it comes to doing merch that's all. Anyone that has known me over the years on here knows I'll always be a New Era guy first. I own 2 snapbacks versus how many hundreds of New Eras. But from a business point-of-view you're now seeing many artists doing snapbacks for the reasons I mentioned before.

Where am I being biased again? please point it out. I'm breaking down a popular perspective from most artists when it comes to doing merch that's all. Anyone that has known me over the years on here knows I'll always be a New Era guy first. I own 2 snapbacks versus how many hundreds of New Eras. But from a business point-of-view you're now seeing many artists doing snapbacks for the reasons I mentioned before.
Q, I know you love New Era fitted hats and Dipset.

All I was trying to point out was that the hats and shirts Cam is pitching is cheap garbage.

As a consumer, I don't care about all that crap. Give me quality goods. I could care less about the price.

Making a hat adjustable = cheap.

Fixed

nah, the snapback crowd just don't mind cheap garbage.

figure this, someone that wants a fitted almost always insists on a wool New Era 5950,
someone that wants a snapback almost always doesn't care about the brand or material.

I'm like Q, have hundreds of fitteds, sold hundreds of snaps, but only kept a good 30.

Last edited:

Fixed

figure this, someone that wants a fitted almost always insists on a wool New Era 5950,
someone that wants a snapback almost always doesn't care about the brand or material.

I'm like Q, have hundreds of fitteds, sold hundreds of snaps, but only kept a good 30.

Don't you have a webstore selling $70 adjustable hats?

Fixed

used to I guess, why wouldn't I? (check the sig)

and people sell hats for a lot more nowadays, if anything I missed out on making my own brand and selling for $100 :smh: :tongue:

NOTE:

I've sold rare fitteds on ebay, the sad thing is the snapbacks of the same hat will go for more $, even though in theory the fitted is going is harder to find (in your size)
makes no sense.

Last edited:
Q, I know you love New Era fitted hats and Dipset.

All I was trying to point out was that the hats and shirts Cam is pitching is cheap garbage.

As a consumer, I don't care about all that crap. Give me quality goods. I could care less about the price.

Again, why am I being brought up then? :lol:

I never spoke on quality issues, or their stuff being top notch. The new merch Cam launched is no different than Drake, Kanye, Wayne's etc.....all the same ****. My original answer was in response to those wondering why Cam'ron and Dame went with snapbacks versus New Eras, that's all.

Last edited:

Fixed

used to I guess, why wouldn't I? (check the sig)

and people sell hats for a lot more nowadays, if anything I missed out on making my own brand and selling for $100 :smh: :tongue:

NOTE:

I've sold rare fitteds on ebay, the sad thing is the snapbacks of the same hat will go for more $, even though in theory the fitted is going is harder to find (in your size)
makes no sense.

Its just all the same to me man. Snapback, Fitted, whatever whatever :lol:

The difference in quality comes from the materials used. Just like you said before, a wool fitted is quality.

But a wool snapback is just as good.

If them dip set snaps are some cheap material and not wool then yeah, they're buns.

I just don't ever understand why dudes slander snapbacks like they aren't just team hats

then we agree.

Only people that can legit hate snaps are people with heads size 7 7/8 and bigger, because it's going to look hilarious, or just not fit at all.

Everybody else hates the "snapback" crowd or just hasn't handled enough to know that quality ones can exist just as easily as quality fitteds.

The dipset hat just looks waaaaaaaaay better as a fitted

the dips snapback will sell out tho

Last edited:
and people sell hats for a lot more nowadays, if anything I missed out on making my own brand and selling for $100
mean.gif
tongue.gif

you ain't kidding.  I'm entering the market you've left but damn if some of this gear isn't going for several times what it was just a few years ago.

what's worse is that some of the people who've had the old snapbacks forever, sitting in a box collecting dust, are realizing they're worth something.

The real question

Is a wool new era really quality in 2014? #plotTwist

I'm sure it's not about the 'quality, you guys aren't about to put your hats through war, you just don't like the 'snap in the back.

If you really want the hat, the back should not be a deal breaker.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom