♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha i have a pair of af25s from RD that I havent worn yet. one day i'll rock em, i just never think about them. wild to see someone with them on.

boosie looks tired and old af

explain how am Olympian has that kind of bank? whats her name btw
allyson brings in huge numbers annually. prob the highest paid track athlete aside from Usain.. that nike. appearance and other endorsement money... those track meet bonuses are sweet too. shes def eating

even with endorsements, it cant be much unless shes the greatest women Olympian in the country/world

but this is the first time ive seen or heard of her so im gonna go with no
It's obvious you don't watch/keep up with/pay attention to track & field whatsoever. How the hell have you not heard of her? She's one of the top female track stars and she wrecked shop in the Olympics. Just because YOU haven't heard of her or seen her before she can't be making much money?

You cannot be cereal.

Surprisingly I've never heard of her before this week myself. Guess I don't pay attention to track stars. Checked out her IG though and she's definitely eating! Got a lot of heat as well...

This dude Zyzz is forever making those dumb live-under-a-rock *** statements
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I thought it is better for someone who's well off financially to lease instead of buying anyways? :nerd:

If you have a business or are self employed it makes sense to lease a vehicle as you can expense out all or part of the payment when it comes time to file taxes.

TDot and the rest of the cats who shed some light on the lovely lady's earnings - thank you. Good for her if she can live comfortably of her track and field income.

Wylin thinking Bolt the only dude eating good off Track and Field.

laugh.gif
Bruce Jenner was big on endorsements after his olympic career ( coca-cola, ibm, wheaties ) Dude brings/brought in 40k for motivational speeches.

why else you think that she-devil Kris jenner got with him. 

i recently read his net worth is bigger than Kris Jenners. 
rs_293x473-131008181914-634.Bruce-Jenner-Golfing-Westlake.ms.100813_copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom