♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back when woman's color ways were dope. And were made in a 13.
Woman's 8 were the last dope colorway IMO
hell yea...that was 08? been so long ago 

back when he repped bmore.....now he's a new yorker 
grin.gif

Last edited:
someone tell soulja those chi 1s' are bs & so are those "concord" ii's with EP for no damn reason

I used to cop wmns kicks all the time. some of the colors of the forces and j's were too ill. tough finding them in size 13 wmns tho lol. last pair i got were those ice blue viii's. Copped em in '08 at a nike factory shop for like $50, still havent worn em yet lol

White/university xii's were my favorite womens. I think it's the only jordan that dropped as womens, then released shortly after to men as well.

Fun fact :lol:

I have many af1s in the stash that are women's pairs... Valentines and this olive pair I have come to mind first.

I could be wrong, but the burgundy bhm jordan 1s are the only recent women's release that dropped in bigger sizes that I almost pulled the trigger on

there are some nice women's forces. probably the only one i own is this one though:

i think the one shoe that has women's colorways that almost rival the men's is the air max 95. especially with the foot action/foot locker exclusives.

i think the one shoe that has women's colorways that almost rival the men's is the air max 95. especially with the foot action/foot locker exclusives.

yeah, i remember back in the 90's, my boy had smaller feet and would always cop the illest colorways in '95's, and it made me mega jealous, since i was a size 13 and couldn't cop...

big feet problems... :smh:

that's the one thing. size 13 and you're SOL. sometimes they make stuff in women's 14 but probably really limited in amounts.

that's the one thing. size 13 and you're SOL. sometimes they make stuff in women's 14 but probably really limited in amounts.

To give you an idea of how much Nike's sizing has changed tho, how much bigger everything fits, I recently tried on a women's 12 in a recent AM1, and they basically fit, length wise (I'm basically a true sz 12 in men's, but always sized up to 13 in 95's). I just have to take the insole out and they're wearable (just a tad snug, width wise). So i copped my first women's shoe evar. Lol.

Most of Nike and JB's sizing has all gotten bigger in the last few years. I first noticed it on the last Flint 13 retro (from 2010)... A size 12 fit noticeably bigger than my size 12 from the '05 retro.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom