♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair play to Kimye for taking a homeymoon in Ireland, they have somewhat redeemed themselves as the place where they are at is quiet lowkey and serene and less about bling and showbiz. I was expecting to hear some pretentious Maldives/Figi /nectar island or some other tropical island homeymoon destination but its enlightening to hear they have chosen to holiday in rural Ireland.
wtf are you talking about ?

I can name 2 better dressed white guys in here from just the past month: Scott Disick and and Jake Gyllenhaal and they're actually handsome (no romo). Sudeikis face look like your neighborhood sex offender.

Last edited:
no amount of groupie stories and dame dash cosigns could make me think beans aint used to smash dudes sometimes. maybe not even on some gay steeze, just one of those dudes that thinks of it as a power move lol. on my mama he popped kevin hart in paper soldiers
This made me think of Kings of Paper Chasin 

People here joked that he used to watch the tape all the time because he was so into kim.

Sudekis wh the fit per usual 
glasses.gif

also, Iggys adidas pants looking nice

Last edited:
That kim gif has me laughing. That raunch that started her career.

That gif is a constant reminder that their is no way in hell Kanye has seen that tape :smh:

Before Kanye West was nailin' Kim Kardashian ... he used to nail other chicks while watching Ray J nail Kim Kardashian.

Multiple sources with first-hand knowledge of the situation tell us ... Kanye used the Kim K sex tape in the bedroom to get him in the mood ... and it always worked.

As we previously reported, Kanye has had a thing for Kim dating back several years ... and even tried to get her to break up with Reggie Bush in 2009 so they could get together.

We know he loves the sex tape ... he even raps about it on his upcoming album.

Now, Kanye doesn't need the sex tape anymore ... he has the real thing ... and once again, Ray J becomes irrelevant.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/09/10/kanye-west-kim-kardashian-sex-tape/

Don't think I would really wanna watch my wife get nailed by other dudes.... Especially to get me off.....

Somewhere out there Ray J still singing I hit it first.

Last edited:
Kanye has enough money that he could hire a special effects company to digitally put his face over ray j's. Even put Godzilla battling Pacific Rim robots in the background.

Kim was moving in circles before that tape.....guess it extended her name outside of LA though 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom