♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bean in Loubs

article-2668740-1F18F2AA00000578-312_634x788.jpg

Vanessa WOW

Last edited:
Wat is crossfit?
A poor form of exedcise, teaching the correct way to do an incorrect lift.
Basically it takes elements of power lifting, illimates form and muscle contraction and focuses on doing as many reps as possible, whilst ignoring any isolation of any specific muscle, holds the record for highest injury rate in any sport

Basically it takes elements of power lifting, illimates form and muscle contraction and focuses on doing as many reps as possible, whilst ignoring any isolation of any specific muscle, holds the record for highest injury rate in any sport
lol I HATED the crossfit people at my school
my friend worked for kobe and said she's a huge c-word. now she looks evil to me in every pic
laugh.gif
lol word..what type of stuff does she do? and she always looked kinda evil to me since like 05 lol

you sound so misinformed and ignorant.. but hey, if that's your thing.. cause obviously you dont know anything about crossfit

I watched those crossfit games on espn and the exercises they do look weird. Watching them I wonder how their joints don't hurt from all those weird movements. They were doing some swinging chinups or pullups and I was like wth are they doing.

I watched those crossfit games on espn and the exercises they do look weird. Watching them I wonder how their joints don't hurt from all those weird movements. They were doing some swinging chinups or pullups and I was like wth are they doing.

it's called olympic weightlifting.. and kipping pull ups.. but that doesnt make it unsafe.. if you have proper training and mechanics, you should be as safe as in a regular globo gym

it's called olympic weightlifting.. and kipping pull ups.. but that doesnt make it unsafe.. if you have proper training and mechanics, you should be as safe as in a regular globo gym

You will never see that sort of reckless lifting in the Olympics brah

For what it's worth, jessica biel does crossfit

jessica_biel.jpg

You will never see that sort of reckless lifting in the Olympics brah

For what it's worth, jessica biel does crossfit

jessica_biel.jpg

really??? that is why it is called OLYMPIC lifting? which one do you call reckless? cleans? clean and jerk? deadlift? snatch? squat? all of those are OLYMPIC LIFTS.. so how is that reckless? nothing is reckless, if they are taught the proper technique. besides, crossfit is safer for you because you all the lifts are functional movements, movements you use in daily life..
besides you really show you dont know what you're talking about.. it's all good though, brah... everyone has an opinion on crossfit, most are misunderstood.. and misinformed.. just by looking at youtube videos doesnt make you knowledgeable.

really??? that is why it is called OLYMPIC lifting? which one do you call reckless? cleans? clean and jerk? deadlift? snatch? squat? all of those are OLYMPIC LIFTS.. so how is that reckless? nothing is reckless, if they are taught the proper technique. besides, crossfit is safer for you because you all the lifts are functional movements, movements you use in daily life..
besides you really show you dont know what you're talking about.. it's all good though, brah... everyone has an opinion on crossfit, most are misunderstood.. and misinformed.. just by looking at youtube videos doesnt make you knowledgeable.
Same can be said about you.

Crossfit is a hipster movement. Supersets were the o.g. "crossfit". 

No they weren't, because no matter if you do a superset, you are still isolating a specific muscle. Let's say biceps and triceps. You focus on two specific muscles, yet it is not a compound movement, like a squat or a deadlift, because you only use one muscle at a time. in this case either your biceps or your triceps, but both separate and isolated. Other than the gym, you wpuld never use the movements you use in an isolation movement. In a compound movement you use more muscles in one repetition. Like your squat, you use your back muscles, abdominal muscles, your hips, your glutes, your quads, your calfs etc. So your supersets/crossfit comparison is flawed.

But I like you avy

Last edited:
No they weren't, because no matter if you do a superset, you are still isolating a specific muscle. Let's say biceps and triceps. You focus on two specific muscles, yet it is not a compound movement, like a squat or a deadlift, because you only use one muscle at a time. in this case either your biceps or your triceps, but both separate and isolated. Other than the gym, you wpuld never use the movements you use in an isolation movement. In a compound movement you use more muscles in one repetition. Like your squat, you use your back muscles, abdominal muscles, your hips, your glutes, your quads, your calfs etc. So your supersets/crossfit comparison is flawed.

But I like you avy
I wasn't going at you but thats what I concluded from my "research". They're popping up in Los Angeles like yogurt spots were when Yogurt Land opened. 

It's always a bunch of people lifting then taking off running...if you drive down La Brea, you're in traffic and see a crossfit spot as you sit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom