♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
nthat.gif
I respect that post. Those Homer's though
eek.gif
smokin.gif
Those Homers for some reason caught my eyes first. I would love to be reincarnated as Wale with the collection he has, and seems like a real cool dude too.

Last edited:
Reincarnated as another dude though?

What ya life like bruh?
My life is going very well as planned, thanks for asking.  Should I  have said I would love to be reincarnated as someone like the President himself? Sometimes some of you guys take this way too serious. 
roll.gif
 Jokes aside, from interviews I've seen it seems like he has a genuine love for sneakers. Not the type to be cocky, but proud.

Wale is a cool dude...

But you said you would love to be reincarnated as him cause of the sneaker collection he has?

That's taking things a little too serious.

:lol: don't know if is want to be reincarnated as Wale, but I wouldn't mind having his shoes in my size.

Wow, I'd never thought that a simple comment would be taken this far. Guess I didn't know that some NT'ers would be this serious. Some of you guys should really relax as it was meant more in a figurative sense and not to be taken literally. Like I said, it was just a joke. Anyways, back on to topic.

Last edited:

Wow, I'd never thought that a simple comment would be taken this far. Guess I didn't know that some NT'ers would be this serious. Some of you guys should really relax as it was meant more in a figurative sense and not to be taken literally. Like I said, it was just a joke. Anyways, back on to topic.

Thats a recent Jlo pic, i honestly feel slightly stupid. i feel like ive seen it a long time ago unless it was being posted recently.

my brain hurts :frown:

Thats a recent Jlo pic, i honestly feel slightly stupid. i feel like ive seen it a long time ago unless it was being posted recently.

my brain hurts :frown:

You probaby have. She's been taking pix like that forever. Jenny doesnt age.

Throwback, hope to see these drop again, the whole fit was chronic

Seriously don't understand why the maroons aren't (at least not yet) dropping this year? Maybe a QS but white (well off white shoes) don't really drop in the winter...but the columbia's are....man **** it just drop these soon Nike

Last edited:
Lmao

Dude trying to save face cause of that odd SUS comment.
fixed.

He either has sexual fantasies involving Wale or a sexual fantasy involving shoes. Either way...a lil off, even for NT standards.

I'm saying... This is a place for people with a well beyond average addiction for sneakers. So we can take most comments in stride.

But dude said he would love to reincarnated as wale.

Mr. folarian would be creeped out by that.

Lmao

Dude trying to save face cause of that odd SUS comment.
fixed.

He either has sexual fantasies involving Wale or a sexual fantasy involving shoes. Either way...a lil off, even for NT standards.

I'm saying... This is a place for people with a well beyond average addiction for sneakers. So we can take most comments in stride.

But dude said he would love to reincarnated as wale.

Mr. folarian would be creeped out by that.
@ILoveHipHop43

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom